Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ds2001
Total Newbie

Post by ds2001 »

got the lufe, took it. two days or so later the beck kit arrived. I was/am definitely getting an effect from the lufe. lots of sharp pains here and there, very much like what you get 6 days into a fast, as if things are dying or getting ripped off the hold on your muscles, gut, bones, whatever.

stool loose on and off.

not impressed with the beck "kit", and would recommend you just buy one from a reputable N.A. distributor.

have ordered a much more expensive "zapper" that also has the Beck frequency and will be using that also over the next two months of the cleanse (such as it is).

I've got the herbs coming for the Hulda Clark parasite cleanse and will be doing that for the allotted 18 days with the new super zapper, and will try to stick to juices and veggies as much as I can.

I am taking the RVB300 to boost immune system. Can't say for sure I have systemic candida but the sharp pains became pronounced and continue since I took the lufe over 2 (3?) weeks ago now.

I was also starting to go nuts with jock itch a few weeks ago, and that has heavily subsided since taking the lufe, boosting the immune system, and using the Beck blood kit. Not gone, but much better.

As I read elsewhere, if you got yeast/fungus on the outside, you got a serious problem on the inside.

Also for you doubters, here is a video of what running a zapper does to ameobas and protozoa (and yes we ALL have these things and others inside of us). A tiny current causes them to burst open:

http://paradevices.com/zapper_works.html

and here is the effect of the Beck unit on blood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IALrD9yanwY

good luck. report back later.

and not trying to sound high and mighty, but if you want to clean up your breath, you start with cleaning up your insides.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic