Your Email Address:

First Name:

I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
kart
Junior

I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)

Post by kart »

Guys, I've been consulting with DR. Murat.

First I would like to say he is a very friendly person, calm, determined, serious consultation with and extremely good character, good guy. Easy talk, good English (80%).

My Story:

I have a feeling of extreme bad taste in my mouth, really strong, since 10 years ago, and that gets me 90% of the time. This leads me to great anxiety, and makes me turn me away from people, although I have many friends.
However I feel like shit close to others and am always thinking everyone is thinking I'm smelling. Have White Coating also, and tonsill stones.
Some things eased me sometimes , but after a few weeks had not more effects: Metronidazole, Probiotics, Zinc toothpaste, Pilorcapine, Zeolite, Digestive Enzimes, oregano oil in tonsill pokets.
I have a good appearance and already had some long relationships, but since 5 years I can not relate to any woman.

I found this Forum 2 years ago, and since it my BB gets really worse.

The appointment:

Dr. Murat starts the appointment asking a lot of questions, like those there on his website.

http://agizkokusu.org/agiz-kokusu-nefes ... irlik.html

Then he did a lot of measurements , nose gas , mouth gas , alveolar gas .

On the end he said the results .

Psychological ! `` Halitophobia ''

He looked at my eyes and said : '' Believe in me please , You dont have BB , you are absolutely healthy .

He said I have tongue coating , which are bacteria that give the bad taste in the mouth , but no one can smell it . No big deal.

He said he has several patients in this situation , and that are usually patients who are extremely sensitive and critical , I agree that in my case , not only in relation to BB but everything in life .

Asked me to promise that I will get it out of my head , I said I'll try (very difficult)
Said that usually when a patient as I have a marriage this phobia tends to disappear.

Anyway this is a summary of everything .

When He said it wanted to cry! Right now I am the happiest person in the world . I do not have absolute confidence in what happened , but I think he already gave positive diagnoses to several other people , and believe he would try to help me if I really had BB . The price of the consultation are measly $ 100USD.
at this moment I have two paths , believe it or continue to torture me , I prefer to believe it and start my life again. I will try, I know its very difficult.

Jimi , I thank you so much for having developed this forum . Arriving at my house will donations to it . Halitosissux Thnks also men!

Here I am open to all questions ..

Hugs

Guys : Beleive in me, Im not crazy, I ``have’’ a big BAD TASTE, and Im certainly a lot of you have also. If you have the opportunity go and see him, is the life or dead for us, I have absolutely confidence that here there is a lot of cases like me.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Congratulations on making this journey!
Please keep updating us on your thoughts etc, and how you are doing.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Mac
Junior

Post by Mac »

I think maybe I need to go and see him. Did you contact him through this forum?
kart
Junior

Post by kart »

halitosisux wrote:Congratulations on making this journey!
Please keep updating us on your thoughts etc, and how you are doing.
Tks! I know there was 2 more patients having examination there, 1 I know is from here. I didnt meet them, but It would be nice them report also. Hali, for sure I will keeping updating. Tks man

I think maybe I need to go and see him. Did you contact him through this forum?
Email.

[email protected]
[email protected]

For who have conditions GO THERE, DO not WASTE more TIME
Mac
Junior

Post by Mac »

Thanks.
kart
Junior

Post by kart »

updating:

Maybe I explained wrong, DR. did not said I have Halitophobia, he said its psychological.
He said my problem is tongue coating, that I have a lot. Thats why I have bad taste. But he promised nobody smell it. So I concluded I have bad taste for sure, but its not BB.
He gave me a protein blend, to elevates at maximum my bad breath, its gave me a awful sense of shit in my breath, and then he measure the gases. Then he gave me pure zinc, that I didnt feel to decrease or improve my bad taste. And than he measure again, and I saw, gases became to 0 in his instrument. But the tastes continue in my mouth.

Resuming:

I HAVE the ****ing bad taste, but nobody smell it. So in my thoughts its not psychological. Its a wrong felling.

#-o
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

kart, I'll go through all your posts tomorrow. Can you please tell me though, does your tongue coating make your finger smell of anything when you rub it? Do you get any odour when you do the standard lick test where you lick your wrist and let it dry?

Did Your gas readings go into the bad breath zone when you took the protein blend?

Have you ever had tonsil stones or PND?

I know Dr. Aydinmur says we should never assume anything from the odour when we rub our tongue, because what we might smell on our finger may not be the kind of volatile chemicals which could make our breath smell bad. But I'd just like to make some comparisons.

Has Dr. Aydinmur given you any advice to help you with your bad taste and tongue coating?

Thanks for answering.. I'll probably think of many more questions over the next few days.
kart
Junior

Post by kart »

halitosisux wrote:kart, I'll go through all your posts tomorrow. Can you please tell me though, does your tongue coating make your finger smell of anything when you rub it? Do you get any odour when you do the standard lick test where you lick your wrist and let it dry?

Did Your gas readings go into the bad breath zone when you took the protein blend?

Have you ever had tonsil stones or PND?

I know Dr. Aydinmur says we should never assume anything from the odour when we rub our tongue, because what we might smell on our finger may not be the kind of volatile chemicals which could make our breath smell bad. But I'd just like to make some comparisons.

Has Dr. Aydinmur given you any advice to help you with your bad taste and tongue coating?

Thanks for answering.. I'll probably think of many more questions over the next few days.
- No My finger test never smell, 99% often. I never asked any person to smell my breath, but I already spit my saliva in a cup and asked 3 people smell it, asking if they feel something, and they said there is no odor ( they did not know why im asking about it).

- My tongue coating doesnt have any correlation with odor. If the coating is worse there still no odor.

- Dr Murat gave me some Metronidazole gel to brush my tongue, he said to use it 1 week ever 2 months. Use 1 week, then dont use it for 7 weeks and then use 1 week again. I bough 2 squirt of it, I did not found more in the city.I also bought Pharmol ZN. Interesting is when he stimulated my BB with protein blend my BB feeling greatly increased,my perception increased and the measurement of gases also (a lot), and when he gave me zinc rinses I do not feel any improvement, but the measurement at his machine went to ZERO (but my feeling still the same).

- '' Do you get any odor when you do the standard lick test where you lick your wrist and let it dry?'' NO!

- Always have tonsils stones, Always use waterpick to avoid them.

- Never had PND.

Hali, Im open for any question, I will always be grateful to you guys for keeping this forum.I will always do everything possible to help anybody here.

Guys, its really very difficult to believe I dont smell. I believe Im not Halitophobic, I believe I really have bad taste, awful taste, and I will have it for the rest of my life. I do not trust already I will take it out of my head.

He said that the cure for it is to marry !! lol #-o

He said that I had improvement when I took metronidazole because I killed all the Bacs in my tongue, and I am a very sensitive person. 8-[

When I eat garlic, onion, or spice food, I stay really anxious. My conclusion is because I am sensitive like he said.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Obs: I already get positive finger test, when im fasting, but few times.I already put cottons inside my tonsil pokets and it stinks a lot.
Last edited by kart on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
kart
Junior

Post by kart »

Jimmy I would like to reinforce my gratitude to you, your attitude has changed my life, really.

A hug from a friend forever!

I owe my life to you. Please believe.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

OH HOW NICE

havent got any donation in months so I would definately see if I got something from you

And being halitophobic is so easy to solve, just observe people, if they offer you minth, touch noses, if you have many friends and nobody touches nose, you have sexual life, probably you dont have bad breath.

You dont need Murat to tell you that and drive down to Turkey

Katz told me the same thing, I am imagining, same for other doctors, just figure it out
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Kart thanks for your feedback.

It just shows how wrong we can be once we've developed an obsessive attention to something like the taste inside our mouth, and how once this takes hold, how hard it is not to believe our breath must stink, especially if anyone in the past has ever tried to bring us down at some point in our life by telling us we have BB. It's like a negative feedback we can't break free from.

It's interesting that you've never had PND but that you get tonsil stones even though your tongue doesn't smell bad.

Lots to think about still.
kart
Junior

Post by kart »

Jimi Stein wrote:OH HOW NICE

havent got any donation in months so I would definately see if I got something from you

And being halitophobic is so easy to solve, just observe people, if they offer you minth, touch noses, if you have many friends and nobody touches nose, you have sexual life, probably you dont have bad breath.

You dont need Murat to tell you that and drive down to Turkey

Katz told me the same thing, I am imagining, same for other doctors, just figure it out
Jimi,

I believe in your sincerity, really much. Im very septic guy, and I think (sorry) you are also, like most of members here.

So, I will say somethings that I saw, and I experienced. I really want your thoughts.

My father, He always had BB, since I remember I exist. Its 70% the time with him, and between 0 - 10 I can say his is 8.0, every day I smell his BB, its repulsive. Me and my brothers already alert him about it, 2 times, but he dont care! he thinks he is ok, so.

Sometimes I stay embarrassed about him with my friends etc. And I always saw people reaction in front of him (my entire life). I do never seen people caught, touch noses, or offering mynt to him, NEVER. The only thing I always see, ALWAYS is people step back (1 step).

The second thing, I always imagined that I do not smell my own breath because I acclimated with it. BUT. DR. Murat did a test with me. Blind test. He put a straw in my nose, and then start to give me some BB gases, and asked if I was smelling it. The first 7 times he asked I did not smell anything, and suddenly I smell an awful odor, awful, and he did it with a lot of gases, and I saw he did not enhance the gases , because he was using a baloon, with a liquid inside that I saw when he put the liquid.

Third. He gaves me a protein blend, that enhance my BB a lot, it was really bad, shiiiit taste. He measured the gases, an I saw it exploded, then he gaves me zinc.

Wait for 5 minutes and measured again, ZERO odour, I saw the machine! But the bad taste???? Was there!!!

What lead DR Kats to Say you are halitophobic?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

halitometer gave me a high reading, if halitometer is normal, then you probably dont have bb, it is simple

your dad is strong guy, he does not care, because he probably knows he cant help it.

So you think it is better to obsess it all the time and going crazy for it just to satisfy other people?

I am doing that all my life, I wish I was like your dad, dont care at all.

Probabably your dad bb is not that strong and not constant, otherwise he would become a hermit too, everybody does, trust me

if the smell is too strong, people just cut you off, that is the main sign of bb, isolation, so I dont know what you were thinking, if you see nobody reacts, how come you obsess about it, just crazy if you ask me... be lucky you are not your dad, enjoy your life, maybe in the future you will really get it, especially if your diet is really bad

an p.s. stop saying you are donating stuff, if you are not intending to do so, it just pisses me off
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
kart
Junior

Post by kart »

Jimi Stein wrote:halitometer gave me a high reading, if halitometer is normal, then you probably dont have bb, it is simple

your dad is strong guy, he does not care, because he probably knows he cant help it.

So you think it is better to obsess it all the time and going crazy for it just to satisfy other people?

I am doing that all my life, I wish I was like your dad, dont care at all.

Probabably your dad bb is not that strong and not constant, otherwise he would become a hermit too, everybody does, trust me

if the smell is too strong, people just cut you off, that is the main sign of bb, isolation, so I dont know what you were thinking, if you see nobody reacts, how come you obsess about it, just crazy if you ask me... be lucky you are not your dad, enjoy your life, maybe in the future you will really get it, especially if your diet is really bad

an p.s. stop saying you are donating stuff, if you are not intending to do so, it just pisses me off
If the halitometer gave you a high reading why he said you was imagining your BB?

Dr Murat uses this one:

http://www.professionalequipment.com/in ... gas-meter/

The gases he measure was: PID (VOC), NH3, H2, SO2 and H2S.

I LOSSST the copy of the report he gaves me, I ask him to take another copy.

On the Report he put the gas reading for each one of this gases. In many ways of measurement:

1 - with the straw on back of my tongue, and I breathing normal.

2 - He introduce a pipe in my nose to measure the gas from the nose

3 - He gaves me a balloon, I hold my breath for 1 minute, then expel 75% of the air and fill the balloon with the 25% remainder. this is the air from the lung he said.

4 - he gaves me a protein blend to induce my BB at maximum

5 - than he gaves me zinc to kill the BB, and it killed (but did not killed my bad taste #-o ) . And its just happen when you are Type 0 , 1 or 5

http://imageshack.com/a/img23/9936/t0t1.jpg

[/img]http://imageshack.com/a/img23/9936/t0t1.jpg[img]

this is a copy of his book signed

On the end he wrote Im type 0, I dont no why not 5

Im a hard guy, at the end I hold a lot to dont cry

Obs : Donate, I sent you Jimi a PM[/img]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic