Your Email Address:

First Name:

total mouth disinfection

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
2ndbanana
Junior

total mouth disinfection

Post by 2ndbanana »

I think my problem is in my mouth to be exactly my teeth and my gums I'm actually considering of pulling out all my teeth I'm thinking of starting with my molars first. My mouth taste disgusting everytime I suck in on my teeth and gums I always have a problem with my teeth when I was young I remember scraping my teeth with my fingernail and smell what I scrape it smells like shit literally I think it was shit bcoz I don't brush my teeth often and now my teeth is fucked up. I have a dental bridge in front and made my bb worst. So my question is anyone of you knows any doctor that will disinfect the whole mouth I tried deep cleaning a few times and it didn't work. I hope someone who read this can help me bcoz my bb is really at it's worst right now. Smells horrible and my mouth taste horrible. I'm better off dead that's what most people thinks about me.

jamesmcavoy

Re: total mouth disinfection

Post by jamesmcavoy »

hey banana

if u sure ur problem is gum and teeth , try this for just 10 days .

Dont go to dentist for taking out teeth for 10 days .
just start oil pulling 3 times with coconut oil each for 20 minutes .
u see ur teeth foulness and cavities if any will be reduced .ur mouth will feel cleaner .it will heal itself .
Taking out teeth is no solution at all if they can be healed .

when u start this , after 3 days , carefully analyse ur teeth and gums .u will see an improvement and gain confidence of doing further .
if u dont know this , try google search.
i tried and it worked
gud luck .
ttlxman

Post by ttlxman »

Just use Tea Tree Oil diluted in water as a mouthwash. It's cheap, natural and proven to be very effective at clearing up all sorts of periodontal issues. You can find it in almost any drug store or even at Walmart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic