Your Email Address:

First Name:

date thread

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
deebo

Post by deebo »

Meow are you sure it was her breath and not b o ? and is it always or just sometimes ? i wonder how your cousin feels about it and if ppl talk .
Always curious about this condition and the social effects

Tony22

Post by Tony22 »

I would date someone with the same problem as me. I would be more understanding; of course no one likes BB, but at least I would understand their problem. I have dated someone before; she knew about my breath problem and was able to put up with it. So it definitely can work.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I would date a BB sufferer, having this disease has changed my perspective on life.

There's a lot of hypocrisy in this thread as pointed out already.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

oneday4800 wrote:Oh how ****ing hypocritical! We all hate how we are judged and treated as if we're disgusting but yet, you treat and feel the same way as the hateful ones! I cant believe this shit! Whats more disgusting than bb is attitude.
i agree. incredible, isn't it?
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

FedUp wrote:I would date a BB sufferer, having this disease has changed my perspective on life.

There's a lot of hypocrisy in this thread as pointed out already.
you got THAT right.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Ihatemybreath wrote:
oneday4800 wrote:Oh how ****ing hypocritical! We all hate how we are judged and treated as if we're disgusting but yet, you treat and feel the same way as the hateful ones! I cant believe this shit! Whats more disgusting than bb is attitude.
I may have BB, but it doesn't mean I can support other's BB. I hate this IN ME, let alone in other people. It's gross. I understand why peoples never gonna date me, nor I would date MYSELF

:-({|=
yer a troll, right?
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

hopelessone wrote:
i agree. incredible, isn't it?
i would be friends, etc. ONLY with bb sufferers, but not the hypocritical ones cuz i might haf'ta set 'em straight.We get enough nonsense and ig'nance from society, and even family. And no, i don't ADMIRE the non bb's. They get on my nerves. Can you believe those hypoctrits that claim they suffer from bb and yet such ig'nance comin' from their hypocritical mouths???!!!!
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: date thread

Post by hopelessone »

Ihatemybreath wrote:
seanlee1980 wrote:I'm wondering if there have been any romance here? I want to try and meet someone but of course the fear of rejection over this bad breath is preventing me. I am just stting here in an empty house with no furnitures, feeling more lonely. I would be more comfortable dating someone I can relate to and understand me. I haven't dated for a very long time, about 8 years. So yeah I am posting a personal ad. I'm in my 30s, asian, not unattractive, good career, love dogs, creative and artsy fartsy, introverted. I don't mind a long distance relationship. Really looking for a real relationship whether it be friendship or romantic. I hope this thread can also be a channel for other members to potentially start a relationship as well. Please post. Its kind of embarrassing for me to post but I think since we are going through the same nightmare we can at least reach out to each other and have someone to talk to one on one.
I really understand this will of your in have a relationship, I have it too. But in this moment I (and most of us I believe) is not really interested in dating with this condition...... Especially with another BB sufferer, it still disgusting.

Nothing personal. We all stinks.

:-({|=
yer a troll, right?
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

StillHoping wrote:I agree Ihatemybreath! I have previously dated a guy with bb and found it disgusting! And then I felt guilty because how dare I have a problem with his bb when I am in the same boat. But its just weird, not sure how to explain it :(

Infact I admire my bb free exes; I don't know how they put up with my bb.
yer a troll, right?
deebo

Post by deebo »

hopelessone , please try and refrain from posting just to create drama on the forum . there are many other places to troll like youtube comment areas or something other than a bb site
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

deebo wrote:hopelessone , please try and refrain from posting just to create drama on the forum . there are many other places to troll like youtube comment areas or something other than a bb site
i do not post to create drama. I'm merely expressing reactions to hurtful issues that effect sufferers of bb. That's what this site is for. We need to take a stand and defend our fellow sufferers. Where ELSE are we gonna support each other?
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

hopelessone wrote:
yer a troll, right?
Idk why but you posting this has had me in stitches for a good 5 minutes!
Luckyhope
Total Newbie

Post by Luckyhope »

I would date someone that suffered from bad breath. If I can't understand who will.

Something that was suppose to be so positive got turned south because of a few negative nancys. When you get a negative response from others that suffer how is that suppose to make you feel. We fear rejection and to be rejected simply because we have bad breath hurts.

We get it from society all day. We need to be able to go somewhere where we can be ourselves and feel comfortable.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Just a message for those who will read what I wrote in this topic: I regret every single word. I dont think like this anymore. This is a time ago... I just wasnt mature enough.
compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

right...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic