Your Email Address:

First Name:

Murat Aydin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jamesmcavoy

Re: Murat Aydin

Post by jamesmcavoy »

So tylan
r u saying that the rinse u made doesnt work anymore ?

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

aydinmur wrote:
halitosisux wrote:Dr. Aydinmur, could you please tell us if you know whether fructose malabsorption can in any way lead to bad breath?

Could you also please tell us whether you believe that clear odourless post nasal drip can be a sole cause of bad breath?

Have you ever cured anyone of their bad breath by managing to reduce or eliminate their PND?

Thank you.
1- Fructose is monosacaride, I have never seen fructose malabsorption. Do you mean lactose ?

2- Yes post nasal secretion may be transparent when it is first secreted. It contains proteins and easy degrades

3- Yes but they were usualy child.
-M
I have only just noticed this reply. Thanks for answering.
Yes I meant fructose malabsorption. From the information I've managed to understand about this, it can cause issues in the intestines which could possibly lead to halitosis via the bloodborne pathways.

I am sure my type of PND leads to an increased level of bacterial activity on the back of my tongue. I'm sure this is something which has always applied to me, and battling with bacteria and dental issues are only things I can do to help control and reduce this. Maybe it's just a type of mucus I have which is thicker than normal or containing more protein than normal. Maybe it's something to do with some other part of my body, causing a general increase in mucus production all over, as some kind of immune defense.
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Dr. Murat,

Can you explain what you mean about type 1 and if you take zinc? How and what kind of zinc? How do you know that your bad breath is resolved, besides asking someone...cause people never tell the truth. I live in America...where would I find this zinc? Thanks for all your help!!!! :-)
jamesmcavoy

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Another important question for dr murat

how do you treat 'breath odour' type halitosis
coz its very imp and somehow related to type 1 case .
elaborate
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

girlie girl wrote:Can you explain what you mean about type 1 and if you take zinc? How and what kind of zinc?
Look at my old mesages, or search in the forum.
How do you know that your bad breath is resolved, besides asking someone...cause people never tell the truth. I live in America...where would I find this zinc? Thanks for all your help!!!! :-)
You should know your halitosis disappeared with the same way that you know you have halitosis.
jamesmcavoy wrote: how do you treat 'breath odour' type halitosis
coz its very imp and somehow related to type 1 case .elaborate
Breath odor is Type 4 halitosis. comes from alveolar air meanwhile it is blood borne. This is not my job. Mostly internal medicine will resolve the problem.
Although, principally, If exhaled gases are sulfurous, then liver may be suspected.

Nitrogen based gases -> H pylori, or failure of protein metabolism,

H2, CH4 -> intestinal problems, malabsorbsion (disaccharide, or gluten alergies), bacterial overgrowth, konstipation, illiocheckal valve leakage in terminal illeum, colon diseases etc.

Organic gases -> in such cases, the patient have another big problem like asthma, cardiac insufficient, schizophrenia, sleep apne, cancer, diabetes, etc. He already well knows his diseases exist.

There are some combinations between them. Also there are interactions on sensors of gas detector between gases exhaled.

You dont want to know everything, sooo long matter.
- Murat Aydin
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

I have room filling odour, from both mouth and nose.
What number type halitosis is this please?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

aydinmur wrote: Although, principally, If exhaled gases are sulfurous, then liver may be suspected.
When the liver is involved in this way, is the sulfurous gas always alveolar-released or can it involve other bloodborne pathways and get into the saliva/mucus and lead to Type-1 or 2 BB?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

halitosisux wrote: is the sulfurous gas always alveolar-released or can it involve other bloodborne pathways and get into the saliva/mucus and lead to Type-1 or 2 BB?

Yes alveolar gases are emitted with sweat, urine, feces, skin, also saliva

Did you know more than 3700 gases are exhaled in healthly persons.

-Murat Aydin
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I knew with TMAU that Trimethylamine also gets released in all these secretions, so I guessed it might also be the case with other chemicals in the bloodstream.

Do you have the expertise to be able to distinguish whether these sulfurous gases are due to liver "dysfunction" or whether they are from excessive bacterial activity elsewhere such as that which typically occurs on the tongue dorsum in Type-1 BB?

I know you have ways of manipulating the bacterial activity on the tongue, with zinc for example, but how do you know that such manipulation isn't merely affecting the odourous chemicals present there in some cases due, for example, to liver dysfunction?

Sorry if this is a painful question to try to explain, but it's quite fundamental if we're all barking up the wrong tree battling with the bacteria in our mouth when the sulfurous gases are instead being created elsewhere in the body and finding their way into the mouth.
qays22
Total Newbie

Post by qays22 »

dr aydin is there any relationship between sleeping disorder and bad breath??????????????

whenever i dont sleep well my bad breath gets from bad to worse.

i have bad breath for more than 6 years, my breath smells badly to everyone except me.
I have visited many doctors but they cannot find the cause of my problem

i think some of the things that triggers my bad smell is sleeping disorder, stress, headache etc.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

qays22 wrote:is there any relationship between sleeping disorder and bad breath?
Definetly yes.
-Murat Aydin
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

halitosisux wrote:Do you have the expertise to be able to distinguish whether these sulfurous gases are due to liver "dysfunction" or whether they are from excessive bacterial activity elsewhere such as that which typically occurs on the tongue dorsum in Type-1 BB?
Yes.
Im trying to separate 3 of odor sources (mouth-nose-breath).
I know you have ways of manipulating the bacterial activity on the tongue, with zinc for example, but how do you know that such manipulation isn't merely affecting the odourous chemicals present there in some cases due, for example, to liver dysfunction?
Yes but nobody can exactly diagnose bad liver functions with analyse breath.

- Murat Aydin
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

When the liver is suspected because of sulfurous gases present in exhaled breath, would there always be other clear health symptoms or can such liver issues exist asymptomatically? Are liver issues that can lead to such odours usually easy to identify and diagnose?

I can clearly remember a friend many years ago having pure rotten egg breath. His skin was always very slightly jaundiced. He was scrupulously clean and never had any other odours. I remember him saying he had some liver problems, but he never elaborated further than that and I never asked any further questions. I never mentioned his bad breath, and I don't think anyone else did either. I don't think he had any idea that he had halitosis.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

What does it mean when nasal odor is 10x worse than mouth odor?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Tylan456

Post by Tylan456 »

aydinmur wrote:
jamesmcavoy wrote:Dr . murat , i am asking this 2nd time .
Where to buy ZnCl2 ?? do we need a liscence or something to buy it ? i went to a nearby chemical shop and he straight away refused to give it to me . tell us how and where can we buy zinc chloride ???

Im the last person who can be asked this question .How can I know where you can buy ZnCl2. ?
Furthermore, I dont think to declare its formulation.
-M
I bought mine on ebay from a chemical company, find it on ebay type in ZnC12, and the companies that sell it will come up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic