First Name:

Does anybody else have fish breath?

Tell us your story with bad breath
DanBoofMe
Total Newbie

Does anybody else have fish breath?

Post by DanBoofMe »

Hi,

Just discovered this site. Its great to find some other people with the same problem who understand. I have had bb since I was in late high school. Checked my breath one day after reading an article about bb in a magazine - did the licking the back of the hand trick. Had braces at the time. Could spend all day telling sad experiences. I hear people say my breath smells like fish but do not have fishy body odour/sweat. Have tried a strong antiseptic mouthwash in the past - worked great 1st couple of times, thought fantastic I am cured then kept using it - big mistake. made it worse. When I realised it made the problem worse I stopped everything including brushing my tongue. Later had issues at work, had wisdom teeth removed nearly forgot I had bb for a few years. Current partner says its not a problem but everyone else seems to think so. Been really depressed, on lovan. Keep hearing people making comments when they think I can't hear. I don't have any friends as they soon leave when they realise my problem. Didn't have bb when I was younger, had lots of friends. Now avoid talking to people and have a bad case of social phobia. I would rather be alone than around people who can cause so much heart ache. What hurts the most is that people (once they know that I know I have bb) think its easily fixed (hey you just use some mouthwash and you are CURED!). Then when I apparently choose not to do anything about it that I somehow deserve all the shit I get. All the jokes. All the ridicule. All the "yeah she's got bb, it all right as long as you don't get too close". Anyway, sorry, I am ranting now. Does anyone else have bb like mine?

jamesmcavoy

Re: Does anybody else have fish breath?

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Hey , does your breath get worse while u r eating ??
When u eat with ur friends ,do they give any reactions ?
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Yes James it gets worse after eating, it mixes with the rotten moldy food from the last 2 days.

At some point perhaps we might stop bullshitting in circles about this, join together and get some f'in awareness going on, because we are not going to cure it today. But we deserve to be able to make a living, put food in out children's mouths, and keep a roof over their f'in heads.

What do you say?
pdefender
Total Newbie

Solution for your BB

Post by pdefender »

most of the people who have BB do not know what is causing it, they go to the doctors and the doctor will tell them this or that is causing the problem and do this or do that and they will end up where they start, ie with BB still there.

The solution for any type of bad breath is very easy, you do not need to go to any doctor or buy any expensive product. it is very easy solution that will not cost you anything.

most of the people with BB have on thing in common, they brush their teeth., but they do not know how to brush them the correct way. if you do not brush the correct way you will end up with bad breath. most of the people with BB think they do not need to learn how to brush because it is easy, just put the tooth past on the brush and move it around your mouth. brushing correctly is the key to fresh breath.

To solve your problem do the following:

1- go to your dentist and ask for deep cleaning by name. you need deep cleaning to remove bad breath material accumulated for years on you teeth and gum line. this step is very important because the other steps depends on this one

2- after doing the deep cleaning, start brushing your teeth the correct way. brush for at least 10 min every morning. this a youtube video showing you how to brush. watch the movement of the brush inside the mouth and do your brushing the same way. brush for at least 10 min. your need to brush slowly and for long time (10 min or more).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHXOPun1cOs

3- alway carry a bottle of water with you., drink a lot of water. water has healing powers and it will help clean your mouth and your body and help your body fight BB germs. keep the bottle handy and drink even if you are not thirsty.

if you follow these three steps, believe me you will be very happy person and thank me.
ItsgoingtobeOK

Re: Does anybody else have fish breath?

Post by ItsgoingtobeOK »

DanBoofMe wrote:Hi,

Just discovered this site. Its great to find some other people with the same problem who understand. I have had bb since I was in late high school. Checked my breath one day after reading an article about bb in a magazine - did the licking the back of the hand trick. Had braces at the time. Could spend all day telling sad experiences. I hear people say my breath smells like fish but do not have fishy body odour/sweat. Have tried a strong antiseptic mouthwash in the past - worked great 1st couple of times, thought fantastic I am cured then kept using it - big mistake. made it worse. When I realised it made the problem worse I stopped everything including brushing my tongue. Later had issues at work, had wisdom teeth removed nearly forgot I had bb for a few years. Current partner says its not a problem but everyone else seems to think so. Been really depressed, on lovan. Keep hearing people making comments when they think I can't hear. I don't have any friends as they soon leave when they realise my problem. Didn't have bb when I was younger, had lots of friends. Now avoid talking to people and have a bad case of social phobia. I would rather be alone than around people who can cause so much heart ache. What hurts the most is that people (once they know that I know I have bb) think its easily fixed (hey you just use some mouthwash and you are CURED!). Then when I apparently choose not to do anything about it that I somehow deserve all the shit I get. All the jokes. All the ridicule. All the "yeah she's got bb, it all right as long as you don't get too close". Anyway, sorry, I am ranting now. Does anyone else have bb like mine?
You are lucky as u may have TMAU. Read this story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMAU Cure : zinc and kelp together- 30 year + bad smell

Flagyl did not work, nor metro gel or low ph soaps,, but this worked for me and I also take organic coconut oil.

Started taking kelp tablets and zinc tablets and to my surprise the smell is totally gone, I can eat fish or any food with no side effects. First time in over 30 years. I also take a teaspoon of organic coconut oil a day and so far its been about 3 weeks with awesome results.

I take 2 kelp and 1 zinc tablet daily and this worked for me. No bad breath or funny smells, try it for a week and don't give up.

Kelp refers to several species of large, brown algae that can grow to enormous sizes far out in the depths of the ocean. Kelp is a type of seaweed, but not all seaweed is kelp: "seaweed" loosely describes any type of vegetation growing in the ocean, including many other types of algae and plants. Kelp is a regular part of a normal human diet in many parts of the world, such as Japan, Alaska, and Hawaii. It is also incorporated into some vitamin and mineral supplements because of its nutrient value. Kelp is a good source of folic acid (a B vitamin), as well as many other vitamins and minerals—especially iodine ;

Zinc is so important because it is found in every tissue in the body and is directly involved in cell division. It is a powerful antioxidant, helping to prevent cancer, but zinc also is directly involved in proper endocrine function and the maintenance of ideal hormone levels.

Zinc deficiency makes both men and women infertile and causes low libido. Low zinc also exacerbates the effects of stress on the body and accelerates aging. Additionally, adequate zinc is necessary for optimal physical performance, energy levels, and body composition. Zinc affects protein synthesis and is required for proper function of red and white blood cells. It is highly concentrated in our bones, the pancreas, kidneys, liver, and retina.

Kelp and zinc don't interact. Zinc and copper interact and large amounts of zinc can lead to preferential absorption of zinc at the expense of copper so zinc and copper together is better than zinc alone.

Be ready because your hair will grow like crazy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic