Your Email Address:

First Name:

found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
james2
Total Newbie

found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath

Post by james2 »

Hi All

I have been reading this forum for the last 2 years but i did not write on any thing. I have had bad breath for 20 years ( two third of my life). I have checked my teeth and gums with several dentists, checked tonsils and there was nothing wrong. I tried almost all available mouth washes available but no avail. I have had room filling bad breath, the bad breath was deteriorating year after a year.

lastly, I have tried some thing called "Tamarind" you can google if you dont know. Tamarid is sour fruits sold in mostly Asian shops. You can find it almost every Asian food store in your country.

I drink the juice of tamarind and eat it directly. The concentrated juice is very sour so i can add some sugar to drink. After three days i noticed my bad breath has 70% reduced and after a weak my bad breath has totally gone.

If you ask me how tamarind works and helps, I don't know how it works. If you ask me what type of bad breath i have had or the culprit of my bad breath, like the most of you I don't know. It would not take long to solve bad breath if all of us know where our bb coming from. But in General when I googled tamarind and read, it works as anti toxins (detoxfies body) and well as laxative and it is also full of some vitamins and nutrients that may be our body lacks.

I have been using for a month now not bad breath has returned I don't know what will happen if I stop taking tamarind or whether my bb will come back or not.

I think every one of you should try this, it will hopefully help many of you.

SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

Thanks james2!

I'll try it,my bb comes from the stomach.When i put my finger down in my throat can i feel the shitty smell.I have suffered for 15 years now and I'm so fuxxing tired of this now ](*,)
searching
Master
Re: found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath

Post by searching »

james2 wrote:I drink the juice of tamarind and eat it directly. The concentrated juice is very sour so i can add some sugar to drink. After three days i noticed my bad breath has 70% reduced and after a weak my bad breath has totally gone.
Thank you for the report on using Tamarind.

Tamarind's benefit to limit BB may be due to acidic pH, reported, in drink form, ranging from 1.8 to 3.7; mean, 2.8, seen here.

Other low-pH materials are very effective on my BB. I try to use them primarily on soft palate, tongue, and gums, limiting time-of-exposure to enamel.

In my case the brief, once-daily, oral application of a low-pH material effectively minimizes the root-cause of BB. I believe it has favorably changed my oral ecology. There is, however, risk to enamel.
james2
Total Newbie

Post by james2 »

Yes, the acidic nature of tamarind may be due to its effective ness to limit bad breath. But there may also be possibility that our stomach lacks enough acids to digest food and kill some bacteria in the stomach so that tamarind adds acidity to stomach. Other reason may be that we have toxins in our bowls and stomach so that these toxins enter into blood stream and then taken to lungs and exhaled as breath so may be tamarind detoxifies our body. The other possibility is also that tamarind works as antibiotic and temporarily kills bacteria causing bad breath.

We don't know the reason but what ever the reason, Tamarind is the only thing that helped me for 20 years and i tried before so many different things with no avail.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

congrats James2, I hope this truly lasts for you!

Can you please provide more details:
- How did you hear about Tamarind? What made you think it may be a solution?
- You said you eat/ drink the juice? Is this a canned juice? or you mean you just eat it as a fruit?
- How often each day do you eat/drink it? What time of the day do you do so?
- How do you know your bb is gone? ie. no more reactions/ did someone else confirm this for you?

hope you can provide some insight, thank you :)
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

nutrients tamarind

There are many phytonutrients in the tamarind fruit. Indian date mainly contains organic fruit acids which have medicinal properties. It contains tartaric acid, malic acid, citric acid, succinic acid, oxalic acid and a little ascorbic acid, better known by the name vitamin C. In addition, the pectin contains gums, lactic acid, nicotinic acid, and various essential oils, such as: the mono-terpenes, geraniol, limonene, and geranial. remainder
tamarind
tamarind
essential oils are: saffrol, menthol, cinnamic aldehyde, methyl salicylate and pyrazine.

Vitamins and minerals tamarind

In tamarind many vitamins and minerals. Sit Thiamine or Vitamin B1 is that matters most in it. 100 grams tamarind is 26% of the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) to B1. Vitamin B3 or niacin is 12% of the RDA in the fruit that is mentioned. Indonesians by asam Vitamin C is by 6% of the RDA and B6 or pyridoxine 5%. The other vitamins have lower rates than 5%. In the field of minerals Tamarijn contains mainly iron. 100 Gram Tamarijn accounts for 35% of the RDA. Other minerals in this tropical fruit are: magnesium (23%), phosphorus (16% RDI), potassium (13% RDI), copper (10% RDI), and calcium (7% RDI). The other minerals have very low rates. It also contains one ounce tamarind 5% of the RDA for protein and 13% of the RDA for fiber
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

james2 wrote:Yes, the acidic nature of tamarind may be due to its effective ness to limit bad breath. But there may also be possibility that our stomach lacks enough acids to digest food and kill some bacteria in the stomach so that tamarind adds acidity to stomach. Other reason may be that we have toxins in our bowls and stomach so that these toxins enter into blood stream and then taken to lungs and exhaled as breath so may be tamarind detoxifies our body. The other possibility is also that tamarind works as antibiotic and temporarily kills bacteria causing bad breath.

We don't know the reason but what ever the reason, Tamarind is the only thing that helped me for 20 years and i tried before so many different things with no avail.
these are along the same vein of my theories.

I will try this.

I am also curious, what is your basis for gauging improvement?
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

So how does your BB smell like? I'm gauging if we have the similar smell, then it might also work for me. My cause of BB is bacterial imbalance, and I have nasal BB too and it's room filling.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hi guys,

So anyone tried this?

Tamarind it's hard to find where I am...
james2
Total Newbie

Post by james2 »

Hi guys,

sorry I have not visited this website for two weeks. I get know of my bb status from other people's reactions. There is no other way i can know it. Tamarind works for me as long as i use it. Unfortunately It is not permanent cure. I use once a day, some time i mix the fruits with water then drink or if I have no more time i just eat 3-4 of its sour fruits. Some times i eat or drink extra if i have to meet some special people. If use on daily bases i have not bad breath at all, i don't see any reactions from the people. If I dont use it i get reactions.

I dont know how my breath smells as I can't smell it.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Has anyone else tried tamarind yet? I haven't been able to find tamarind locally yet.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Need to buy online if I want this thing. Never heard about this fruit/juice here in Brazil
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Just a PS as a clue: when I eat an orange my breath looks better, so if you're about to meet someone just take some oranges. Actually all the fruits helps
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

found tamarind today at an asian grocery store. I got concentrate and pulp/paste:

3$ and 2$. The concentrate is really potent and there's a lot of it in that bottle. I will report in a couple of days.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Image[/url]

8-[
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic