First Name:

My Review of Struggle with BB

Tell us your story with bad breath
Neroia
Total Newbie

My Review of Struggle with BB

Post by Neroia »

Good day, fellows.
If you ever read my post in this forum before, [/url]viewtopic.php?t=5457&sid=30d76e5bfa78dd ... f1f2cc[url], I'm certain that you will remember I claimed to be BB free.

Okay, half a year past and now I will say, if you're once a BB sufferer, you will keep suffering from this even you got all the teeth extracted from your mouth. It's your mind that matters. My situation is, I know I've been getting better on BB from day to day, but whenever I spot a person scratching his nose when I'm talking, I feel extremely nervous - just like a child getting caught stealing by a police, from head to toe sweating. Then I will start to lose faith and lose eye contact with that person. Then the BB nightmare rehearse once again... in my own mind.
The rebuilding is very hard and difficult, I think I can go through someday in the future... who knows.

Now, put your mind aside...the practical for you to know of my experience in this half a year is, not only cleaning the food residues in the gaps of teeth that matters, and even your nose.
If you are a so called chronic BB sufferer, I assume you will hold your breath hard whenever a person gets close to you, in order to let no one smell your BB, right? Time to time, you start to find out, your breath gets even worse than in the past. Then you start to find out you may have nasal BB, because that smelly odor nonetheless comes out of your nose even you keep the mouth shut and closed.
Yes, sure the BB can comes out from your nose. But it's not because you have nasal problems that cause it. It's because the way you hold your breath. the longer you hold, the worse it smells... I bet some of you can relate to this situation. You guys have to bear it in mind that, smell can store itself anywhere, beyond your imagination. You hold your breath means you store the smell inside the ENT system. Once you open the mouth, a monster be unleashed.
And sometimes you may even taste the smell yourself when you swallow in saliva or something. That taste is like a dirty sewer that gives off.
If you have a situation similar to this, I will try to give you some advice that I myself found out.

You all know how to blow nose, right? My suggestion is just the opposite, DON'T BLOW, but inhale it all with your nose with all the effort like you're going to swallow all the snot and goo in your nasal passages. If you for once can taste that grossly taste of dirty sewer, you got the chance. Try it several times until making sure you can no longer taste it.
Then you will start to see the change - people close around will no longer smell your odor that you once thought as nasal BB.

I need to stop here... Give it a try.
[/url]