Your Email Address:

First Name:

Complete gluten free

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Complete gluten free

Post by mindyb »

Has anyone gone gluten free, strictly,and had success? Or tried with no success? Thanks!!!

TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

I have. it took care of my acid reflux but I think I still had bb. Only stayed n it for a few months. Now I limit my gluten and I am on hypothyroid meds. the meds keep the acid low, but I still have trouble if I eat a lot of wheat before bedtime or drink alcohol.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I tried a meat-only diet for 3 months, zero cheat. My BB got worse, it had the longest range ever.

I also did a 5-month raw fruit diet. BB was slightly better than usual but far from gone. I damaged my teeth and lost a lot of weight. I don't recommend it.

Meat and fruit don't have gluten.

I can say with 99% certainty that in my case, gluten, lactose or any food allergies are not the cause of my BB.

But everyone with BB should try a gluten-free and lactrose-free diet for at least a month to rule those problems out. A meat-only diet (called ketogenic diet) is quite popular in some circles (people with IBS and other bacterial problems), they say it works wonders. This is a good ressource if you wanna try it http://www.reddit.com/r/keto
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic