Your Email Address:

First Name:

how do you guys know....:?:

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ap10063

how do you guys know....:?:

Post by ap10063 »

how do you guys know you have bad breath?
did someone tell you, you have bad breath?
do people cough, sneeze, vomit or react in a similar way?
have you smelt your bad breath yourself?

I have people coughing, sneezing, yawning, burping, vomiting.

I use to get comments on bad breath about ages 10-16 but that went away and I was left with patm (people allergic to me)
I don't know if I still emit a certain kind of odour but I am always cautious about bad breath.

how my bad breath started:
my father made a comment to my sister. 'please in gods will wash your mouth out'. i think i was nine then. Then i saw bad breath. I was wary about bad breath form that day on, Then i started getting comments on how my breath was.

Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Rotten taste at the back of my throat, can feel my BB sometimes too.
And a friend confirmed that I have it when I asked
betterdays

Post by betterdays »

I have a bad taste in my mouth, but it is not a great tell for me because I have noticed peoples reactions even without the taste. I use to get offered gum and mints a lot but it has decreased since I basically don't get close to anyone anymore
sandspiegel
Junior

Post by sandspiegel »

When I was little (about 6 years old) my older brother said over and over that my Breath smelled like Garbage in the summer. Back then I didn't care but as I went to school and someone told me I have bb in front of the class, well yeah that pretty much changed my life forever. Since then I would chew gums like crazy and talk away from people. That's how it started for me.

This one time (about 3 years ago) I was at a party and a friend of mine offered me gum and I told him, no thanks, and he insisted that I should take it. Problem was that I already had a gum in my mouth. So yeah I didn't talked to anybody that night anymore!
betterdays

Post by betterdays »

sandspiegel wrote:When I was little (about 6 years old) my older brother said over and over that my Breath smelled like Garbage in the summer. Back then I didn't care but as I went to school and someone told me I have bb in front of the class, well yeah that pretty much changed my life forever. Since then I would chew gums like crazy and talk away from people. That's how it started for me.

This one time (about 3 years ago) I was at a party and a friend of mine offered me gum and I told him, no thanks, and he insisted that I should take it. Problem was that I already had a gum in my mouth. So yeah I didn't talked to anybody that night anymore!

People offering me gum when I'm already chewing gum/mints has happened to me so many times. Its the worst
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic