Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ex halitophobic :)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ihatemybreath
Master

Ex halitophobic :)

Post by Ihatemybreath »

It's been a while since I just don't think (too much) about my BB problem at all. And I'm gonna tell you, this way is so much better. Well, I do my routine, I brush my teeth, scrap my tongue, floss and rinse with mouthwash in the morning, in the midday after lunch and at night, so I say to myself: Im doing the best that I can. I can't do more than that in this moment, so: It's not my found, I do everything perfectly, so if I still have bad breath then I HAVE TO COPE WITH IT. And I can't help, so why stay thinking all the time??? All day long??? Won't change anything. So I just act normal all day, and you know what? There is a lot of days that I don't try to feel y BB, like almost 1 month so I don't know if it's good or not, and its SO much better that way. If I still doing lick test and stuff I just would be getting dissapointed.

I can tell with every single word: I am NOT a halitophobic anymore, though I probably still have BB.

HARD TO BELIEVE? Yeah, I know. But believe if you want to. I'm happier now.

=;

Nespresso

Re: Ex halitophobic :)

Post by Nespresso »

Ihatemybreath wrote:It's been a while since I just don't think (too much) about my BB problem at all. And I'm gonna tell you, this way is so much better. Well, I do my routine, I brush my teeth, scrap my tongue, floss and rinse with mouthwash in the morning, in the midday after lunch and at night, so I say to myself: Im doing the best that I can. I can't do more than that in this moment, so: It's not my found, I do everything perfectly, so if I still have bad breath then I HAVE TO COPE WITH IT. And I can't help, so why stay thinking all the time??? All day long??? Won't change anything. So I just act normal all day, and you know what? There is a lot of days that I don't try to feel y BB, like almost 1 month so I don't know if it's good or not, and its SO much better that way. If I still doing lick test and stuff I just would be getting dissapointed.

I can tell with every single word: I am NOT a halitophobic anymore, though I probably still have BB.

HARD TO BELIEVE? Yeah, I know. But believe if you want to. I'm happier now.

=;
for me, it's hard to ignore people's reactions. I would love to just forget about it too, but I just can't. Especially at work, my job requires me to work closely with people.
jamesmcavoy

Re: Ex halitophobic :)

Post by jamesmcavoy »

This is really good .
Though its hard to forget abt our condition ,once i did decide to ignore all the reactions for a day .
What happened was great .
I wasnt shutting my mouth while eating ,in public transport and the lady who sat around me gave only once reaction .she behaved perfectly normal to me .
Actually she wud not if i was self conscious abt my bb .

When people know dat we are conscious abt bb, they think that its way severely bad or chronic so they at the movement make a perception that we are bb person and stay away from us .
Thats why everytime they see us , even if we are 20 feet away , they welcome us with nose rubs . Its just their perception abt us .
Abt people we know ,we consider it as PATM .While for unknowns passing by us ,most of people do this to eachother when we cross on the street .And people like ARCHIMONDE create a whole thread of "PATM is reality "

When we dont stay conscious ,people think that its ocasional kinda bb so they dont just kick us in our brains .

Thanx ihatemybreath for posting this thread .
If anyone reads this , he will get an insight of what happens socially
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic