Your Email Address:

First Name:

Maybe less is more.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ihatemybreath
Master

Maybe less is more.

Post by Ihatemybreath »

In these last days I just gave up of mouthwashes and excessive brushing, and now, I just cant feel my bb anymore. I know it wont last but at least I think it decreased. Funny, cause I always tought that if I brush and brush and rinse all the time and chew gum, my BB would decrease, but it feels like is the contrary.

Just for the record, I said in the another topic that Im a ex halitophobic, welllllllll........ Maybe not anymore. I cant control it anymore, I need to know if its bad, that was driving me crazy. Yeah, it sucks. Cheers.

Breathless
Total Newbie

Post by Breathless »

Hi have you tried a bad breath clinic? Maybe they cant cure all bb cases, but at least they can tell you how bad is your breath. They will smell your breath and check it with the chromatograph. Of course there are some thiefs out there charging a lot of money and selling all kind of things. But there are serious doctors out there. They will charge you the same as a visit to a doctors office.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic