Your Email Address:

First Name:

LONDON MEET UP 17TH MAY 2014

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
malory
Master
LONDON MEET UP 17TH MAY 2014

Post by malory »

Hi all

A non-judgemental meet up where everybody is welcome. You can talk about whatever you like (odour or non-odour related); you can cry if you want; you can laugh, sing and dance if you want; you can discuss raising awareness, or you can just get drunk - whatever you like. And, if the weather is ok, it will be outdoors so nobody should be afraid of coming to the meet up. If you don't have any money, that doesn't matter either because we don't all have to move on to the bar if people are skint. In fact, there is no excuse not to come, unless you live in a different country, of course.

Venue: Grosvenor Gardens underneath the Roosevelt statue. This is a huge open space behind Oxford Street (opposite Selfridges department store). The nearest tubes are Marble Arch or Bond Street.
There is a nice garden rooftop terrace bar in nearby Duke Street where we could go later for alcohol.

Wet weather option (quite likely given the British climate): Barley Mow Pub, 82 Duke Street. But let's hope it's nice weather so we can bring food and have a low-choline, non-dairy, non-gluten, low FODMAP fruit and vegetable, raw food, pH balanced, healthy picnic!

Date: Saturday 17th May, 2014 from 11am onwards. (I will be there until 2pm) but I'm sure many people will stay all day.

Hope to see you ALL there.
E-mail me if you want my mobile number.

[email protected]
Best wishes

jamesmcavoy

Re: LONDON MEET UP 17TH MAY 2014

Post by jamesmcavoy »

If somebody is not well versed in english ,is he allowed to come ??
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Uau. I so wish I could go. But I can not because I live a little far in Brazil... Any chance of Jimi pay me a plane ticket? Just kidding.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic