Your Email Address:

First Name:

CURED after suffering from bad breath for over 30 years !!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bad Breath Oasis
Total Newbie

Post by Bad Breath Oasis »

Interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Possible breakthrough? This just come out of my nose after irrigating. Never in my life have i ever had nasal mucus that color, i always get clear colorless mucus/snot. I've been irrigating for 4 days now. @HS and @Kakaroto, Did you experience something like this?

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

^mmm,

you got to the good stuff :)

How many oz. per nostril did it take to get the gold?

I usually have to squeeze and hack till I choke to death to get that deep.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Does that mucus smell bad?
HS

Post by HS »

interesting,

I had phlegm of that colour but not from nasal discharge I don't think (though it's from the nose anyways I guess).

is this from irrigating 4 days with GSE?

because I basically had instant relief with the gse, Hopefully, what you got is chronic build up and gse is helping break down the debris (as it has antibacterial properties) that's feeding the anaerobic bacteria on your tongue as it travels from your nose to the tongue over time. Did you experience any pain from the gse? I hear people had burning sensation, I never did because I mixed with the sachet as described on my first post.

Oh, and I never had nasal bb (or pretty sure I didn't, only had comments when I talked), but the mucus can be a food source for the bad bacteria on your tongue, which can cause halitosis (and because we have deeper grooves on our tongue, it gets stuck there),

I know I'm repeating myself but that's what I think anyway, my gp thought that was a logical answer, I REALLY hope you get healed from this Arch. Good to see someone really giving it a go.

ps, do you see you have less build up on your tongue now?
Tylan456

GSE

Post by Tylan456 »

HS wrote:interesting,

I had phlegm of that colour but not from nasal discharge I don't think (though it's from the nose anyways I guess).

is this from irrigating 4 days with GSE?

because I basically had instant relief with the gse, Hopefully, what you got is chronic build up and gse is helping break down the debris (as it has antibacterial properties) that's feeding the anaerobic bacteria on your tongue as it travels from your nose to the tongue over time. Did you experience any pain from the gse? I hear people had burning sensation, I never did because I mixed with the sachet as described on my first post.

Oh, and I never had nasal bb (or pretty sure I didn't, only had comments when I talked), but the mucus can be a food source for the bad bacteria on your tongue, which can cause halitosis (and because we have deeper grooves on our tongue, it gets stuck there),

I know I'm repeating myself but that's what I think anyway, my gp thought that was a logical answer, I REALLY hope you get healed from this Arch. Good to see someone really giving it a go.

ps, do you see you have less build up on your tongue now?

I took your advice and I did the nasal rinse and the nedimed saline rinse together because I currently have a sinus and cold congestion, my breath could fill a room. When I tried the rinse and use 12 drops in a glass of water, and brush my teeth and tongue with the GSE, my tongue instantly became pink without the white coating or smell. I did this last night and went to bed the next morning I did not have morning breath I did not cold throughout the night. So I tried it again the next morning and I could not believe that I did not have any odor coming from my mouth or nose. I will could to give this a try daily, I gargle with it and sip and mix a couple of times, I also read on curezone how several other people breath gotten better from trying this method. I did eat food to see if the smell linger, I just brush my teeth after every meal and my tongue was still pink. Give it a try.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

@Halit The yellow mucus didn't smell anything

HS wrote: is this from irrigating 4 days with GSE?
Yes. same as you and the other person on curezone: water in neti pot + a salt packet + 5 drops of GSE. That's for one nostril, i repeat the same procedure for the other. I do that twice a day on average. Aiming for 3 now.

I read the curezone guy's posts, he also expelled colored mucus a few times but his was green. He made it sound like his breath got better every time he blew out green mucus.

I will update, with a picture of course, if i expell more of it.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

guys, just use big plastic water bottle, and put a cap on that can be found on Coke, where you can suck the liquid in

then you just push the cap in your nostril and wash out sinuses
much better than stupid neti pot, there is no pressure with neti pot

the yellow mucus might be just the inflammation of sinuses after doing this for few days, just pus, not the underlay coating, but i hope it is the undelaying coating where the bacteria resides
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I have done this for 4 days, minus the Sudafed/Caffeine (which I just got). Sour, rancid taste pretty much lessened by 75%, but it comes back after sitting around for a few hours, no where near as strong. Overall, feel clearer in the throat area.

However, ironically BB reactions have doubled !! ??

And there have been moments where I have smelled serious feces smell in the air. Like I'm so cleared, I can smell myself.

Maybe the mucous was keeping some of the smell at bay, but there is no mistaking that something has changed, today was severe, even though internally my symptoms 'feel' a lot better. I understand that the job of the mucous is to protect. Is it protecting me or them?

Not sure if it's one of the 'gets worse before better' things, but I'll just keep doing it, until I can confirm whether or not this is temporary. For research's sake lol
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so what are you doing exactly, GSE extract in nasal flush?

It must be the bottom layer clearing up I guess, dont give up yet
HS

Post by HS »

Archimonde wrote:@Halit The yellow mucus didn't smell anything

HS wrote: is this from irrigating 4 days with GSE?
Yes. same as you and the other person on curezone: water in neti pot + a salt packet + 5 drops of GSE. That's for one nostril, i repeat the same procedure for the other. I do that twice a day on average. Aiming for 3 now.

I read the curezone guy's posts, he also expelled colored mucus a few times but his was green. He made it sound like his breath got better every time he blew out green mucus.

I will update, with a picture of course, if i expell more of it.
Yeah, I'd rather use a bottle like jimi recommended, there's no pressure in a neti pot.

Interesting to see different results from everyone, Tylan I'm glad this helped you, please update us again after 1 or 2 weeks and if you're still cured and post all your symptoms and what helped, what didn't so it can help others. knowledge is power!

Elliot, if you read in the curezone, OP had some halitosis recurring after the rinse but then went away, could it be candida die off? I'm not sure if it's some sort of candida growth in the nasal area or not, as long as you're not getting any burning sensations then I'd keep testing atleast another week or so, Or if you're unlucky you're coupled with another type of bb (like from the stomach or what not) then this won't help you. But don't be discouraged, I also had many stomach problems, but solving those didn't help my bb.

Jimi, it's just the same as a normal nasal irrigation but with gse added to it as referred on my original post, I add the sache (made of sodium chrloride + sodium bicarbonate + others) + gse 4-5 drops (I guess you could add more, just don't over do it) + warm water.

Arch, has this helped you in any way? less soury taste in the mouth? less build up? anything?
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

Same thing happened to me that Elliot describes,more bb reactions with GSE rinse without Pseudoephedrine and Guarana pills.Very strange but now i understand that the problem must be in my nose or throat.Is there anyone who has had a broken nose?I have had it and are wondering if it can be the cause of the problem???
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Elliott and HS and OP, etc-
Do you plan to use the pseudo ephedrine and guarana?
I have these 2 things plus the GSE. No sachets of neilmed salt, but I'm just going to use sea salt.

Also read somewhere that Johnson's or any brand of baby tear free wash breaks thru mucus.(which protects the crud) It may not hurt to add a squirt of it as well.

Just deciding of I should do the ephedrine and guarana too.

Part of me thinks I have fungus in nose. I took Lufenuron which zapped my bb for a month. I mean GONE. It came back, even after a second dose. I even emailed The wellness professional at owndoc.com (she's very kind and knoledgeable). She had some good advice, but we never got my answer.

Anyone else suspect fungus in the nose. I've spoken to 2 ENTs and they look at me like I'm crazy. Don't ya love doctors, they railroad you immediately!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Last edited by Archimonde on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic