Your Email Address:

First Name:

Guarantee cure

Tell us your story with bad breath
maclean
Junior

Guarantee cure

Post by maclean »

Anybody on here that wants to be cured i can guarantee you i can tell you exactly what it is.
Jimi your disgusting what your doing with this website, why won't you give me your phone number after asking you three times so i can help these people. You ****ing coward earning money out of people who are suffering.

This is my number 07768789464

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I checked your history, so a tonsillectomy is what cured you.

Other than BB, did you have any other symptoms?
halitosiser

Post by halitosiser »

why do you need jimis phone number while you can simplely post on here.and what is it,why dont you tell after you already posted?
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Yes, why not to post it here so we can all read about it??

Thanks man
Bad Breath Oasis
Total Newbie

Post by Bad Breath Oasis »

Seems fishy. Most likely going to spam an ebook or affiliate product. I would be cautious ladies and gentlemen.
maclean
Junior

Guarantee cure

Post by maclean »

This will be the last time I will be on this shit website where people go on about spam and silly crap that does not relate to your condition, if you want to attention seek or keep going on about how shit your life is there's a website called face book.

Let me explain i come from a council house in west London and have done very well for my self from nothing and i mean nothing and yes with BB.
If you want help you can text me or call me i will not reply to emails because i'm way to busy. I'm doing this because i want to help people with what i had if you don't want help don't call or text simple.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

thanks for the comments, i dont know why somebody needs to call you?? They can email you, but no....you have a cure just for somebody who will call you right? Magical cure........

Why would I give you my number? I am not doing it, you can PM me what you want....fishy
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hi maclean,

With all respect, If you are busy, isn't it better to post your story and your cure here one time, so everyone can know about it?

After that, if people keep asking questions you could choose not to answer, but at least you told us the good news.

Imagine if people starts to call you all the time asking for the cure, there's a lot of people around here, you will waste a lot more time.

Just my opinion, you have been around here for a lot of time, if you have something that could help the rest of us... please share...

thanks
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

another scam I think, we always have idiots like that hiding the "SECRET" and trying to manipulate people.

Same story over and over again....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

It's bizarre to read through his posts.

"I just want to say thank you so much for this site and jimi for creating it thank you. If anyone needs any help i will personly take time to help you please just email me [email protected]. Thank you all so so much and i wish you all the luck in the world xX."

"i lost my wife my business and my beautiful flat"

" i come from a council house in west London and have done very well for my self from nothing and i mean nothing and yes with BB."

"if you want to attention seek or keep going on about how shit your life is there's a website called face book."

It's like 20 different people. An attention seeker if ever I saw one. Probably cured but now wants to scam like that guy who tried to entice people into buying a certain book which he later let slip was written by HIMSELF.
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

If it is tonsillectomy so it's not wrong.The thing is that there is a tonsil behind the tongue that many miss.So what I believe is that when mucus from your nose is going to tonsil in the throat it will be the infected and enlarged.I will remove my tonsil in my throat soon, and I will tell u if i'm bb free.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic