Your Email Address:

First Name:

CURED after suffering from bad breath for over 30 years !!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you have to be carefull here

it will get really worse before it gets better

I had same problem on raw food where I had same mind boggling breath for few months, before I got a real relief, like I said bb diminished for like 90%

So be patient

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

elliott wrote:I have done this for 4 days, minus the Sudafed/Caffeine (which I just got). Sour, rancid taste pretty much lessened by 75%, but it comes back after sitting around for a few hours, no where near as strong. Overall, feel clearer in the throat area.

However, ironically BB reactions have doubled !! ??

And there have been moments where I have smelled serious feces smell in the air. Like I'm so cleared, I can smell myself.

Maybe the mucous was keeping some of the smell at bay, but there is no mistaking that something has changed, today was severe, even though internally my symptoms 'feel' a lot better. I understand that the job of the mucous is to protect. Is it protecting me or them?

Not sure if it's one of the 'gets worse before better' things, but I'll just keep doing it, until I can confirm whether or not this is temporary. For research's sake lol
THIS. 100% correct.

I came here to post exactly that.

story time: I had been feeling confident in the last 2-3 days, the taste in my mouth had changed - felt 'cleaner' so yesterday i decided to test my breath by talking to several different people......... Good lord! I had not gotten such strong BB reactions in a very long time. I finally realized that the more i irrigate, the more my mouth feels drier and the more severe the reactions, at the same time the taste in my mouth feels better (false sense of security).

So i've asked myself the same question as you Elliot, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Holy mother of God, the reactions i got today ! ! ! ! ! ! ! It was mind-boggling. I thought I had seen it all after 20something years of BB but no, BB managed to surprise me yet again.

I'll speculate: irrigating washes away mucus produced by our body to fight off a bacterial infection (same bacteria that gives off BB). By reducing mucus, we are weakening our first line of defense and making our condition worse. Common sense is telling me to stop irrigating. I could never have imagined that mucus, our arch-nemesis, might actually be our ally, I'm starting to believe that. I hope i haven't done any irreversible damage. I'm done irrigating but don't take my story as gospel, do your own experiment since irrigating is working for some people.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Use this

http://astore.amazon.com/badbreathhali- ... B00437VTJ2

And flush your sinuses with like 10 litres of salt water, lets see what happens
HS

Post by HS »

I don't think it's safe to do 10 litres in one go, 300-500ml should be enough.

Interesting it's made both of your halitosis worse.I'm not sure if a simple 1 daily rinse of sinus is enough to wash off all the good bacteria (I think that's what you're saying) Have you been to an ENT?

There's definitely something with your nose that's causing an increase or decrease of halitosis. If this nasal irrigation did nothing else, at least you got some more data which you can forward to the docs which might be of help.

However, you should chew gum and drink plenty of water to avoid dry mouth. Which toothpaste do you use? I use colgate sensitive multiprotection (one with zinc citrate) as tooth paste, which is one of the tooth pastes recommended on Dr murat's site.
+ brushing tongue with orabrush and orabrush foam (contains zinc gluconate but also has xylitol which could make halitosis worse for some users)
Perhaps I should have posted this with my first post, but seemed obvious that using zinc products help decrease bb.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

HS wrote: If this nasal irrigation did nothing else, at least you got some more data which you can forward to the docs which might be of help.
I'm glad i tried irrigation with GSE, it's something i had been wanting to do. I'm more social in the summer and have family obligations so i don't want to have worse BB for now but i plan on re-visiting irrigation this winter if i don't have anything better to try. Thank you for sticking around and contributing to the forum.
HS

Post by HS »

Archimonde wrote:
HS wrote: If this nasal irrigation did nothing else, at least you got some more data which you can forward to the docs which might be of help.
I'm glad i tried irrigation with GSE, it's something i had been wanting to do. I'm more social in the summer and have family obligations so i don't want to have worse BB for now but i plan on re-visiting irrigation this winter if i don't have anything better to try. Thank you for sticking around and contributing to the forum.
np, that's what I would do too, try in a holiday or something. My guess would be that the mucus being washed off is giving you dry mouth which may be causing halitosis?
hope you find the cure soon.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

@Elliot @SHITBREATH

Are you guys still irrigating? Please update.

As for me, I was still blowing out very thick but clear mucus 3 days after i had stopped irrigating. And it took about 5 day for my mouth to stop being ultra dry so whatever was causing these extreme reactions and dryness is reversible.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I dont think this will work. The source of BB is probably deep inside intestines, and all the smell comes up from there, and is discharged in sinuses, or tongue or throat.

You see intestines are connected with sinuses. If you do an enema, you immediately feel how clean your sinuses become.

I think we have messed up intestinal wall.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Jimi Stein wrote:I dont think this will work.
It has worked for 2 people in this thread and 1 on Curezone.
j68
Total Newbie

Post by j68 »

rinsing with tea tree oil works too, (antibacterial/antifungal) but if you think your BB is caused by stomach issues try this on a daily basis: MSM sulfur($25 for 2.2lbs, I use 2 teaspoons) and RAW, UNFILTERED, UNPASTEURIZED apple cider vinegar ($5 a half gallon, I use at least 2 teaspoons) to a full glass of filtered water, chlorine from tap water neutralizes MSM. (I've been using it for over 2 years nothing but good results, that's why I still take them)

these 2 together will restore your digestive tract, ACV is an anti bacterial/fungal, MSM detoxifies and it's an anti-parasitic and proven to reverse leaky gut.(plus it's a non toxic,natural,organic mineral)

these should clear up any stomach/intestinal problems, I cured an ulcer and chronic heartburn (in 1 month) that I've had since I was 16, I'm 46 now....

most importantly drink 1 quart of water per 50lbs body weight religiously every freakin day! your body cannot cleanse itself in a dehydrated state.
I think most people dismiss these recommendations because they are too cheap/easy to be true but they really do work!
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

For folks having success, this method of flushing may help even further. Or if you felt like you were "hitting" on your crud, this method may actually reach it.

With GSE + salt. Plan on starting this, will report back

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/sh ... inus-Flush

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/sh ... inus-Flush
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Archimonde wrote:@Elliot @SHITBREATH

Are you guys still irrigating? Please update.

As for me, I was still blowing out very thick but clear mucus 3 days after i had stopped irrigating. And it took about 5 day for my mouth to stop being ultra dry so whatever was causing these extreme reactions and dryness is reversible.
I kept it going for another week, back to normal typical BB.

Moved onto only irrigating by shooting at the tonsils, which feels like it opens up the throat for the morning, but nothing I do can prevent throat from drying back up during the afternoon... this happens when I have to sit and not talk or move for hours straight.

I kinda think last nights dinner, no matter what it is, starts breaking down and causes mucous to re-produce by mid next day.

This kinda feels like simply food is breaking down and causing some internal gas which has reactions I'm trying to figure out. The nasal odor is just merely one way to pass odor regardless of where it comes from. So nasal odor is not so simple, we all may have it for different reasons, it is no longer enough to say, oh you have either nasal, or tract odors.

For me, cleaning the nose/tonsils is just temporary "front door" relief. I need to focus on the why/source, if I'm getting anywhere. Washing the lid of the trash can can work a little but who am I fooling?
yarahe

simpke explanation

Post by yarahe »

hello everybody,

i read all the posts in this thread but still confused.

i'm suffering from bb also and think it's from the sinuses\nose\throat,

want to try the nasal iriggation and i'm a little bit confused.
can someone explain me what i need to buy and what i need to do step by step. if you can explain it shortly it's better.

thank you guys and hope that this is the solution for my bb also!
yarahe

anybody?

Post by yarahe »

hey guys
anybody can help me with my request in the previous post?

my tongue smell is really bad i don't know if the root of the problem is from the nose\throat or from somthing is the digestive system,

for sure it's not h.pylori (negative) and i also been through gastroscopy which was fine.

want to try the throat clearing through the nose. what should i need to buy and do?thanks
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

@ Elliot, @ Archimonde,

I'm not surprised that your breath odor actually got worse after using the nasal rinse. Washing away the mucus would expose the bacteria and that's where the odor originates from. The mucus protects the bacteria, but probably also inhibits the odor.
Just washing away the layer of mucus would not be a cure. You would also have to kill the bacteria after getting rid of the mucus.

Also, if the nasal bacteria constantly produce mucus, most of it would wind up in your throat by way of post-nasal drip. The build-up of mucus in the throat becomes a bacteria factory which produces the volatile sulphur compounds picked up by the breath as you exhale. I suspect this is my main problem and have developed a method for clearing the mucus out of my throat. This helps a lot with my bad breath, but the mucus always builds up again. Therefore I suspect it originates in my sinuses. I have not found a solution for that as yet.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic