Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitotsky
Total Newbie

FACEBOOK GROUP PINOY HALITOSIS SUFFERER

Post by halitotsky »

PAra po makasali sa group
1.Add this profile: https://www.facebook.com/halitosis.sufferer
2.Private Msg: "HI I'M "YOURNAME" from http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/"
3.I will Invite you to the group.

Ginawa ko po ang STEP na yan, para maiwasan ang mga SPAMMER.

SAna po magjoin kayo para mas dumami pa tayo mag share ng mga EXPERIENCES natin dito sa HALITOSIS na to... Salamat Guys!

GOD BLESS! O:)

nikon

Post by nikon »

I believe I was mostly OK for a while but now people started reacting. I have my ENT doctor but lately I couldn't meet her since I relocated. I had to go to a nearby clinic to have my sinus checked as that is my suspect. It was going smoothly at first and I was cool, I was standing and some staff are passing by and I notice they are covering their noses. It was OK as I'm kinda used to that reaction. But then I saw those same staff talking with the other staff and giggling. HOW UNPROFESSIONAL!! Check up was over and I have to hand my papers to some more staff. And yes, they are talking and grinning as If I could not hear or see them. To the Filipinos here, I can share the name and location of the clinic so that you can avoid or bomb it.
nikon

Post by nikon »

I'll post how this ordeal started and what stuff I've tried and observed to have some effect later. I have this problem for 11 years now, and I believe that I have almost become an authority regarding our problem.
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

@nikon
sorry to hear about that. what's the clinic's name & location?

i'm too busy at work to try new things to fix this curse
bbgerd
Total Newbie

Post by bbgerd »

Hi Everyone!

I'm still up! Same agony as you guys I had to deal with silly comments everyday. It feels like going to class is an everyday struggle for me. Medyo bully lang naman mga kaklase ko. Grrrrh! Its either they end covering their nose while I'm talking or step back whenever they see me. I've suffer from post nasal drip and tonsil stones. I've tried all remedies from oil pulling, nasal irrigation, warm water + baking soda + salt mouth wash to taking probiotics to antifungal creams none of which works for me. I went straight to ENT and suggested me for tonsillectomy. I was desperate to have everythings fix but my mom suggested me to get another opinion. I consulted another ENT and had an endoscope. Found out GERD. Nag babackflow yung acid ko from my stomach to the esophagus up which causes post nasal drip and undigested food debris causing tonsil stones. I'm on 2 week proton pump inhibitor regimen and I have my decayed tooth extracted thinking this has caused me bb too. So far.. 3 days palang medyo meron nang slight changes. Less bb and no tonsil stones at the moment. Di ko na amoy ang poop like smell ng bunganga when I do the wrist test. So I guess.. It would be better to consult your MD para sort out niyo ano talaga ung cause.

I'm from Davao city. So anyone from Davao? Pwede rin tayo magkaroon ng support group dito.

Hx nga palace
Diet ko that increases me to develop GERD

Fatty foods
Acidic foods
pineapple shake
Mango
Chocolates
Sodas
Chocolates
Coffee

Not eating on time
Lying flat on bed every after meals

So check muna baka to rin cause ng bb niyo there are different health conditions that causes bb kahit 100x a day pa tayo mag tooth brush at mouth wash di pa rin mawala-wala!!
wesslee
Total Newbie

Post by wesslee »

Can't log in i forgot my email and password that i used before, but guys, I read in other site about using kelp and zinc together with a spoon of coconut oil, i tried it but because i am also taking yeast cleanse for 15 days, i don't know which one is working but i feel, i may have candida base on my home test, so once mataposs ko ang 15 days na pag inom ko ng yeast cleanse I will continue taking the kelp and zinc, but once in a while a cheat my diet lalo na pay may party napapakain tayo pero yong morning breath ay hindi ko na napansin. di tulad ng dati na pay kumakain ako ng fish i can smell it from my throat early in the morning. I'll update in two weeks.
recommended 150 mcg of kelp 2x/day but i took 350 mcg 2x/day dahil wall among mahanp na 150 mcg
yung zinc ay 50 mg ang recommend.
you can try it.

btw here how to test if you have candida

http://www.antiagingresourcecenter.com/ ... 9RHjVZMZ4O
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Why does nearly every person from the Phillipines write such perfect English on an English language forum, and then feel the need to throw in some of their own language that nobody else can understand?

I just don't get it.
justlivinlife

Post by justlivinlife »

Kababayans (My fellow Countrymen) let us be considerate to others..this is an English online forum so PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH!
The main purpose of this site is to share our knowledge to everyone not just to ourselves...i understand that some of us can't speak fluently or write grammatically perfect English. but i think broken English still accepted here...this not an online English competency forum.
So please feel free to bring out all those hidden broken English of yours, it's the informations that counts not the perfect grammars!....i hope you guys feelin me.

@ Halitosisux- please pardon my people for being such a nuisance..am pretty sure they're trying their best to speak/write English. It just that some of us are/were stubborn sometimes (that includes me;)hehe
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

It's ok! Thanks for the polite reply. Yes please try to stick to English no matter how bad you think it might be. It's mostly all excellent, and that's why it's so frustrating when it switches to other languages for no apparent reason.
wesslee
Total Newbie

Post by wesslee »

halitosisux wrote:It's ok! Thanks for the polite reply. Yes please try to stick to English no matter how bad you think it might be. It's mostly all excellent, and that's why it's so frustrating when it switches to other languages for no apparent reason.
Sorry Mod I'm one of those guilty
nikon

Post by nikon »

Anybody know where I can buy zinc lozenges in Manila? Read from other forum that it is effective, could be a good, quick fix whenever I need one.

Also, anyone tried those breathe checker gadgets sold online?
justlivinlife

Post by justlivinlife »

@nikon - bro, instead of using zinc lozenges i suggest u buy Zinc (as Zinc gluconate) 50mg and take it once a day..Zinc works more effectively when taking orally/internally.
And if ur worried about ur mouth flora i suggest you take chewable Probiotics instead of zinc lozenges. On the safe side i would recommend to take them both(zinc and probiotics) It'll be beneficial in terms of dealing with odours and introducing good stuff on your mouth...

I bought mine at Healthy Options. SM MOA and SM MANILA

I'm cured already from this disease... so what i am suggesting are based on my personal experience and knowledge..check and read my post at forum...good luck kabayan
justlivinlife

Post by justlivinlife »

And don't bother with those breath checker it'll only trigger type 5 BB ....in my case i was lucky enough to have a good family and friends. They're willing enough to sniff me and tell me if my breath stinks and laugh it off afterwards.
What am trying to suggest is to find someone whom u trust and won't judge or criticize you if ur breath stinks..your Family members would be a great candidate 4 that..am pretty sure they will help u wholeheartedly, afterall we Filipinos are family oriented individuals, family comes first before anything else..remember.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Good advice on taking zinc tablets instead. That's what I used to do and it works amazingly well at getting rid of odour in the mouth and delaying the buildup for hours, but it made me feel a bit nauseous so I started chewing a tablet and then swishing it around in my mouth for a bit and then spitting it out. Great solution for type-1 BB
justlivinlife

Post by justlivinlife »

@ Halitosisux-thanks and that's true! Zinc + Probiotics are great solution for type 1 BB...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic