Your Email Address:

First Name:

DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!

Tell us your story with bad breath
dollymary1

DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!

Post by dollymary1 »

Hi, I am still very new to the site but I would like to share some information I have.

If you read my earlier post you will know I am a chronic bath breath sufferer, I have tried everything, but somehow a simple thing has made a difference.
For the past few days, and I mean ONLY A FEW DAYS I have drank tons of water, not only have I been peeing more, but my breath is not as fierce or pungent. Now, I'm not saying drinking more water is a complete cure, but I have noticed immediately that I my breath feels more plain (if that makes sense).

Now I know a lot of you on here are guilty of claiming to drink tons of water, when you really don't, and silly websites go on and on about drinking water, and I feel people completely ignore the advice! honestly I would completely recommend it, even though it may not completely cure you, it allows your mouth to be much more moist, which helps to wash away bacteria, and also keeps you well hydrated which makes you a more healthy person.

I was blind to this simple advice at first, pleas know this hasn't cured me, and I still have a long way to go, and I will be sure to keep you updates on my progress.
I hope you enjoyed reading this reminder on how to always give the simple methods a go!
Good luck everyone!!!!

Dolly xx

Ruinedlife3
Total Newbie

Post by Ruinedlife3 »

Thank you. I usually only drink water and it does at least make it so that my mouth doesn't feel so dry and hot all the time. The odor is still there, though. I'm going to keep drinking it.
dollymary1

Post by dollymary1 »

I hope things improve for you good luck xx
Soo
Total Newbie

Re: DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!

Post by Soo »

:?: :?: :?: :?:
Last edited by Soo on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
nikon

Post by nikon »

To most sufferers probably, drinking lots of water does not improve your breath contrary to what your average doctor says.

I drink 2 liters of water while in the office, and what does it give me? Just frequent visits to the bathroom. But of course you still have to drink lots of water but for other purposes.

I could as well wack anyway who'll suggest drinking lots of water, brushing and flossing teeth will cure this problem. This is not morning breath for pete's sake, it's halitosis!!
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Warm/hot water is healthier than cold water. Swapping hot drinks for hot water instead would do great for bad breath. Iv recently done this. I swapped the herbal teas for hot water and feel like its definitely helping.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic