Your Email Address:

First Name:

Jimi's laser surgery

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Susie
Sheriff

Jimi's laser surgery

Post by Susie »

What's the deal? Is Jimi taking donations for this surgery? I'll be happy to donate to this. I've said this all along We got the power in our own hands we just gotta be willing to think out of the box!

Bye,
Susie

succ
Junior

Post by succ »

I'd help if I had the money but I can hardly support myself right now, sorry. :?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Thank you everybody.

But can you write down how much are you prepared to donate with paypal so we can see how much can we collect?

I would need at least 1000, the rest I will cover myself. The point is that I will not go if I will have to pay everything myself beceuse I still think that it might not work and that I will be called insane having a halitophobia. And that is just not worth it of my time and my sanity.

So that is why I want it to be a group project and it will be only for testing if the laser really works or we can forget about it.

I think most of us have similar symptoms with a lump in the throat so we can all benefit from it.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

I will be out of a job in the summer but I will contribute $50-$100 for a great cause.

john
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

John you do not have to, YOu already do a lot for the site.
unsungzero7
Junior

Post by unsungzero7 »

id probably be willing to donate, but what exactly is the surgery?
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Same here....I would be willing to donate $50-100. I don't know how this paypal thing works. Jimi, maybe you could tell this Dr. what you are doing and maybe he would give you a big discount. If this surgery works.....great....if not at least we aren't sitting back and just waiting for miracles!

Bye,
Susie
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Like I worte before Dr. Yehuda invited me to surgery of the tonsil area - the remains of the tonsils as I think that the reason is there.

He will not charge me anything, but the medical center will - hospital.

So the operation will cost 500 usd for the laser surgery of the remains of the tonsils and the ticket will cost me around 500 usd.

THe hotel I will cover myself.

SO I need to collect 1000 usd. I might be disapointed that is why I wil only go if the donations will be high enough. If it works probably Yuhuda will give us special deal. We can go there massive, share the hotel and keep each other company.

But first I need to know if it is worthwhile.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

ha, I have a money change issue

i charge my work on ¨pesos¨, and to buy an euro i need 4 pesos for 1 euro. It´s one of the most expensives coins.

So i was thinking to collaborate with 50 euros, (that cost me 200 pesos). But less than that will be nothing in euros.

I hope will be many collaborating so we can reach to the 1000 at least,

****ing third world
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Jimi when you said the remaining of the tonsils, are you refering to the adenoids? I personally believe that adenoids could be a conributor in this bb thing. Also, Dr Yehuda has posted before on this site, do you think you can get him to post here and give us more info about what he intends to do during the surgery?
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

yes i could donate $200. just explain how we do donations i will be glad to do it.

thanks guzler
yuckykat

Post by yuckykat »

Jimi,I could contribute 50 euros,but i somehow cannot use this paypal thing,so let me know how I can send you the money..
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ok people we have 420 if some of you will donate 50 usd and not 100.

We need at least another 400 and I am going.

I was thinking we can use paypal internet bank, that is used all over the world ot direct account deposits to my bank.

FIrst we need to know if we can collect at least 800 to 900 and I am going. After that I will give you my bank account number. I can go next week already.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

I wish I could donate but I have a total of 50€ to consume until the end of the month...
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Jimi wrote:Ok people we have 420 if some of you will donate 50 usd and not 100.

We need at least another 400 and I am going.

I was thinking we can use paypal internet bank, that is used all over the world ot direct account deposits to my bank.

FIrst we need to know if we can collect at least 800 to 900 and I am going. After that I will give you my bank account number. I can go next week already.
Count me in for $50 US.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic