Your Email Address:

First Name:

IS EVERYONE LYING TO ME ?

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
nik
Total Newbie

IS EVERYONE LYING TO ME ?

Post by nik »

I have seen a nurse and 2 doctors this week asked 8 friends about my breath and they all say they smell nothing. I feel like i clear the room and no-one wants to stand near me or speak due to this horrid smell coming from m mouth, please please help me

da
Total Newbie

Post by da »

hai, sorry to hear your problem but me have experience similar with you. i went to ENT and the doctor told me thats only in my mine have BB. he don't smell anything. i'm very frustated with him. :x
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

@ Nik and Da

Please describe the reactions that you're seeing, in details.
jamesmcavoy

Re: IS EVERYONE LYING TO ME ?

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Here are some superior doctors here which first cured themselves and are successfully curing others .

Like all people tell you that its all in your head , here these successful doctors will tell you that you have PATM .
PATM -- People allergic to me .
These doctors are first need to see a chain of psychatrists to cure themselves .
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Why don't people who believe PATM is real make videos of their experiences?

I can completely accept that PATM is feasibly possible if an abnormal irritant type of gas or allergen is being released, but I can just as easily accept that it could be pure paranoia. I just searched on YouTube and there's a couple of videos that are supposed to be reactions, but they look like perfectly normal behaviour to me - If I didn't know they were supposed to be PATM reactions, I would never have thought anything at all about their sniffling or fidgeting.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I asked them a reasonable question, let's not turn this thread into a debate about something else.
jamesmcavoy

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Okk ,so people here try to stay polite in a fake way when replying for a post while at the same time show their true face when sending personal messages .
Wow !!!!!!!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Archimonde wrote:I asked them a reasonable question, let's not turn this thread into a debate about something else.
Yes, sorry to go off the topic. Maybe it's worth creating a thread though, if anyone is interested in having any kind of discussion on reactions. I think it would be really interesting to see videos of any kind of reactions and hear the differing views of how each of us interpret what we see. It's a very sensitive subject though, but I think it would be worth doing, especially for PATM and for people who are not sure about whether they actually smell or not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic