Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hello everyone! I'm tired of talkin' shit...

Tell us your story with bad breath
ShitTalker
Junior

Hello everyone! I'm tired of talkin' shit...

Post by ShitTalker »

Hello everyone. Just joined and thought I would say hi... I really want to get rid of this problem because I am trying to get a job where you sit right next to people at a table and I have horrible bad breath from my nose and mouth and people literally sit next to me and pinch their noses shut and turn their heads... EVERY time lol...

I have known about my terrible breath problem for probably ten years... Not really sure what the cause it, but I know I used to NEVER brush my teeth and I would go weeks and months without doing it... I am trying harder to keep my mouth clean to see if it goes away... I usually have a strong, bitter taste/smell in my gums whenever I floss and they bleed... I might have some kind of gingivitis... I remember the worst reaction I ever got was when I was getting my teeth cleaned at the dental college and she just got done scraping and flossing my teeth and they took a break, so I went to get something to eat... I went to carls jr and ordered and the guy just started reacting and coughing and waving his hand in his face and he came back and it happened again when I I started talking again... He was shocked and kind of smiling and told the girl by him... So that could be a link to my bad breath, but I have strong reactions from breathing out of my nose too lol... I can't get a deep cleaning done, so I am going to try oil pulling every day for a while... I have had SO MANY reactions over the years and have been told that I have bad breath, so I pretty certain that I do...

I ordered a h Pylori test and might do a candida test and if they come back positive, I might try to kill them off with Manuka honey or something... I've heard nothing but good things about that...

I kept this a BIG secret for many years, but recently told my cousin and my friend, and just told my Mom and Dad... I think it's important to tell people, but they might not even understand, or care... Only one person I told seemed to understand and care about the issue... I think soon I'm going to ask another friend to start smelling my breath so I can pinpoint it.... I think it is important to have someone smell your breath... Just ask them to do.you a favor and be honest and see if your breath smells and act like it's no big deal and say you think you have a bad breath problem, but you're not sure... It's gonna feel like I'm farting in someone's face, so hopefully it doesn't smell that bad lol... I'm gonna offer him some cool stuff for doing it too lol...

Anyways... Just wanted to introduce myself...

Also, I almost always have a clogged nostril on different sides and it mostly goes away after cleaning my mouth or tonsils... Hmmmm...