Your Email Address:

First Name:

Kombucha capsule works amazing to me!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
wesslee
Total Newbie

Kombucha capsule works amazing to me!!

Post by wesslee »

Hi guys as requested by one of our member to make a thread about kombucha, Ive been using this for 7 days now and I have a great experience of this wonderful capsule, I just found this in other site that I visited, Try also to google it, this capsule works well with me although I can't say Im cured because it's just a week since a use this but I'm so happy to wake up without morning breath, just two days ago I notice also that my under arm odor is gone. so don't give up, like me try everything. I bought this bottle in vitamin shoppe but if you can find a different brand and cheaper go for it. here is the picture of what I am taking.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/kombucha ... -gf2lZMZ4M

bluejacker72
Total Newbie

Post by bluejacker72 »

Anyone from India has any idea where i could find these ? Ive looked on websites also visited the store but could not find this :(
wesslee
Total Newbie

Post by wesslee »

bluejacker72 wrote:Anyone from India has any idea where i could find these ? Ive looked on websites also visited the store but could not find this :(
Sorry if you can not find in your local vitamin store but some friends of mine said that they found a green tea with kombucha and it work but not 100 % hopefully you can find a green tea bag, as for me, it's been 9 days now and hopefully the effect will not fade away, I tried already every single capsules and pills, GSE kelp and zinc but it only works for a fews days 3 at most and then it came back, so hopefully this one will not just fade away. I'll pray that you can find one. My bad breath is came from my stomach, because my teeth doesn't have problem as i always visit my dentist for regular cleaning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic