Your Email Address:

First Name:

tonsillar minor salivary glands

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pagmic2
Advanced

tonsillar minor salivary glands

Post by pagmic2 »

There's a white film where my tonsils used to be, I think it's made up of food residue and bacteria. Anyway, it's possible that in cutting out my tonsils the surgeon was forced to destroy critical minor salivary glands called "tonsillar minor salivary glands" or "minor salivary glands of the palatine tonsils" that God designed to clean this area and keep the white film or plaque from accumulating there. I can clean it with my index fingers, and then there's a freshness in my mouth. Don't know how long it will last because just discovered it. God is good, Mike

ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

Hmm, wow... I never really heard of this before... I have seen many pictures of the area turning white right after getting tonsils removed... If it was recent it might go away... I would try gargling salt water or something... If it has been there for a while I would maybe try using something to squirt the area clean...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic