Your Email Address:

First Name:

My Story -- Maybe im getting Cured

Tell us your story with bad breath
bb1999
Total Newbie

My Story -- Maybe im getting Cured

Post by bb1999 »

Ok heres my story , i never realised i had bb until about 6 years ago actually i started to remember certain comments and situations and realised id already had it for 6 years ! So iv had it for 12 yrs but 6 years before i noticed. Anyway like many of you i get all the remarks and i know people talk behind my back even though iv never caught them although on a few occasions iv walked into room mid conversation and heard the word stinks and then people panic talking and not making any sense and the mood gets all awkward ! Like all of you the doctors and dentist fob you off although my dentist said maybe its this tooth maybe its that , i became obsessed believing it was my teeth so i would go to emergency dentists and lie telling them i have chronic toothache in a tooth they would always remove the tooth ( could smell the stench on floss) thats why i chose the teeth ! Anyway between me and my dentist iv had about 10 teeth removed and everytime hoped the bb was cured ! My bad it definitely was not and family and friends dont help not even my partner ! Same bs " i cant smell anything " anyway like i say comments and situations keep coming back to me where i think oh my they where talking about me that day ! I went for a job interview one day and i could see them checkin my shoes , on the way out they where trying to capture a glimpse of the sole of my boot they thought i dragged dog poop on to the interview ! Like others my bb can fill a room 5ft in front of me yet i cant smell a single thing ! Why is that? Me and my partner went out and needed to travel by train, we nearly missed the last train so we ran to the platform , when we arrived i was out of breath and breathing heavily , people behind me started complaing that it stunk of poop and people around was like whats that smell, i knee it was me so closed my mouth and breathed through my nose ! Not convinced if that helped yet ! Although the other night i was testing it in a cue of lads o just walked behind them and started breathing through my nose but they didn't flinch so who knows ! Anyway i found this forum a month ago ! Yea a month ago and read about tonsil stones ! Something iv never heard of but remembered couging up a little rock a while back i assumed id chipped my tooth anyway so off i popped to the bathroom and checked my tonsils no stones but just white smelly puss ! Yes my tonsils stunk , my finger stunk! Could my tonsils really fill a room with ouder ! Do they smell of farts or is this just a coincidence and i have other problems also causing bb , anyway within yhe month iv managed to convince my doctor and ent to have a tonsillectomy ! Even though iv never had tonsil issues ! Il tell you how later ! But this is what puzzles me can my tonsils smell so bad to fill a room can my tonsils smell so bad and never become large and hurting ! Also i have very very small tonsils ! My tonsillectomy is on Wednesday of next week so i will try to come back and fill you in ! I will certainly come back to let you know if iv been cured

believe
Total Newbie

Post by believe »

please do keep us posted
MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

I shouldn't hold your breath. Many of us have had the tonsillectomy, whether we have tonsil stones or not, an it seems that most of us have not been cured from having the tonsils removed.

I noticed my breath did improve for the first few weeks after though, maybe this was due to the medication, antibiotics or the change in my diet. (I was not eating much and mainly just corn flakes)

Keep us posted
bb1999
Total Newbie

Post by bb1999 »

Well thanks for being negative ! As i say they stink so they have to be a contributer
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Good luck, but Mr. Chips is right, though you may find that tonsillectomy gives you the relief you need, if the tonsil stones are just giving you a bad taste or releasing some whiffs up your nose.

Please keep us informed of your outcome.
bb1999
Total Newbie

Post by bb1999 »

Looks like you where correct the shit smell has returned , was ok for 2 weeks after operation , nice minty breath then it returns . Crazy thing is i was constipated it didnt smell i had to have a tube and lax to cure that after 2 week of no poo , crazy thing is whilst i was constipated didnt have a problem . I know it was the drugs that caused the constipation but could it be linked . The pain when i heard the comment have you shit
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic