Your Email Address:

First Name:

Today sucked :'''-(

Tell us your story with bad breath
depressedxo
Total Newbie

Today sucked :'''-(

Post by depressedxo »

One of my co-worker reacts to my bad breath like i've slapped her in the face with dog $hit. If i speak to a customer i will hear her WAY across the building coughing and gagging like she is about to die. Years ago before i had bb i would come across people with bb, but i never reacted rudely like she does. My day started off bad with a little kid whispering(well he thought he was) HER BREATH STINKS! to his mom. Another customer asked me where something was and held his nose the whole time that i was talking, all the while his wife and daughter were standing behind him laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world. I'm so tired of living like this. I'm starting to lose friends because i'm constantly ducking and dodging them, too ashamed to hang out or party like we used to. Three f*cking years of this. I spend so much money buying expensive toothpaste, gum, mints, mouthwash..etc, but NOTHING seems to help. I might as well accept my fate, i will forever be stuck with this DISEASE. f*ck my life. I don't even know how i'll be able to get out of bed to face the world tomorrow.

ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

Sorry to hear you're having such a problem.. Many of us have the same problems, so you came to the right place!

I would reccomend making sure you take care of your mouth good every day. Brush, floss, clean your tongue. Try to see if there is an infected tooth in your mouth, or if your tonsils are fully of smelly tonsil stones and bacteria... Poke them with the handle,of a toothbrush... If it stink, i would suggest you look up my other post for cleaning your tonsils...

My bad breath problem is from dirty, smelly, bacteria filled tonsils that would continuosuly supply my tongue with that bacteria, and then the food mixes with all the bacteria on my tongue and also my gums were in poor shape with tons of plaque and bacteria in them and my entire mouth was a disgusting breeding ground for bad breath and bacteria...

It turns out simce i improved my whole mouth cleaning every day, my bad breath was not as bad as I thought...

Maybe this might be some help for you and it's worth a try, but you gotta do it fir like a week to see if your breath improves...

I would suggest telling someone close to you your problem and have someone test your breath for you...

Good luck...
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic