First Name:

My story. Can you relate?

Acute halitosis posts goes here
ThinkPositive
Junior

My story. Can you relate?

Post by ThinkPositive »

Hey, everyone this is my BB story:
2012- my breath wasnt as bad as it is now, however my lil sis said that it smelled like rotten/spoiled orange. I had no idea my breath smelled, only towards the end of my academic year was when the breath got worse and i was able to smell.

early 2013- i got a cold that just wouldnt go away, it went for months. i used to sneeze every morning repeatedly, i had a very runny nose. I also had an episode of heartburn (which was really scary!), i still suffer from indigestion.. my breath smelled very acidic and like rotten orange. It got worse whenever i ate meat, it then smelled like rotten meat, and after a few hours like faeces.
end of 2013- the breath just wouldnt go away no matter how much gum i chewed. It probably got worse because of all the gum.

this year it just horrible, the smell comes out of my nose it smells like rotten feces, sometimes raw meat and even like sewage. my tongue always feels thick, and theres always a thick film in it.om. Its really bit can fill a road.
I feel too anxious to go to college, cuz of the journey it is so long. the longer im there the more people will smell it.

im sure i have post nasal drip, i literally feel lumps on my throat. i try to cough them out but its really difficult.
Im going to have a sinuses CT scan on the 18th, to confirm or rule out infection. i have allergies 3 of them. I have no trouble to avoid them.

Also my digestive system hasnt been very good. i think my body is just fed up with all the junk i feed it. i may have a dirty colon or whatever i dont know about it too much. But waste can putrificate and cause bad breath (not as directly as i wrote obviously).
I have tried amoxcillin, nothing happened
all the prescribed nasal sprays and nothing.

I try different things but i dont try them for long enough so i dont know if it could work or not.

right now im back on acidophilus as i only tried it for less than a week. and you're supposed to take it as directed for 3 weeks
i tried goldenseal for like 2 days
and i tried charcoal but it changed my poop and i got really scared lol.
i need to try things for longer.

i wrote too much...

MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

Have you tried nasal irrigation?
ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

Yes i have. clear and thick snot comes out, sometimes theres yellow/green snot.
ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

I think Manuka Honey might help you out. You should research it a little bit and see if it could maybe help with all your heartburn and indigestion problems...
jackson
Junior

Post by jackson »

amoxiclin did nothing for me, either.
Metronidazole (another antibiotic) gave me perfect breath for the first time in a decade. Even morning breath smelt of nothing!
(bad breath came back a few days after I stopped using it)

You ever tried Metronidazole?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic