Your Email Address:

First Name:

cured at last!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
justlivinlife

Post by justlivinlife »

@ jackson- am sorry to hear that.. and thats one of reasons why i extend my antibiotic treatment...just to make sure

@ernieboronda111- dude, i am afraid i can't give u my phone#. u see i am an OFW and always working abroad.. and i changes my phone#'s everytime i am here in PH....but still u can reach me thru my BBHalitosis.com account.. just pm me:)

ernieboronda111
Total Newbie

Post by ernieboronda111 »

@justlivinlife

haven't you received my private messages?

By the way, i'm pretty sure that I am type 2. Probably, your cure won't work on me. But I'll also take a chance on your suggested formula. How much did it took you buying those items from health options? I used to roam around here at our place. I'm glad that I am not the only here on our area experience this terrible abnormality.
wesslee
Total Newbie

Post by wesslee »

I just want to share this, guys, try kombucha capsule, I bought this in vitaminshope I read this in the other forum and give a try and so far this is my 4th day and still working no "violent reaction" not even a coughing or nose rubbing and still hoping this will continue to work. There is also BODY MINT which you can purchase in lassens but i havent tried it cause kombucha capsule works well with me, 2 caps 500 mg in the morning and one in the evening. BTW I already have little pharmacy at home it like a combination of walmart , walgreen and gnc meds. some from online.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

wesslee wrote:I just want to share this, guys, try kombucha capsule, I bought this in vitaminshope I read this in the other forum and give a try and so far this is my 4th day and still working no "violent reaction" not even a coughing or nose rubbing and still hoping this will continue to work. There is also BODY MINT which you can purchase in lassens but i havent tried it cause kombucha capsule works well with me, 2 caps 500 mg in the morning and one in the evening. BTW I already have little pharmacy at home it like a combination of walmart , walgreen and gnc meds. some from online.
Thanks for mentioning Kombucha. This is not the 1st time i hear of a product containing beneficial yeasts that reduce PATM reactions. I definitely believe it now. I'll check out my local health food store today if they carry it. Though, why don't you make a thread about it? I stumbled upon your post by luck.
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

@justlivinlife

what's the "dosage" of your probiotic?
wesslee
Total Newbie

Post by wesslee »

jackson wrote:
justlivinlife wrote:@ jackson - Btw, are u already cured from BB?

Afraid not.
I was temporarily cured when taking metronidazole. BB came back about 5 days later.
Jackson if there is vitamin shop or any vitamin store in your area try kombucha capsule. but first try also to do a research/google about it, been 7 days since I am using this and so far i have a big progress my BB is not that bad as before base on people's reaction, I don't have BB in the morning and my under arm odor is gone. I am still eating meat and sweets but unlike before if I eat this stuff I can even smell myself, but now it's not. maybe is I will totally stop the meat and sweet I will get a 100 % fresh breath.
wesslee
Total Newbie

Post by wesslee »

Archimonde wrote:
wesslee wrote:I just want to share this, guys, try kombucha capsule, I bought this in vitaminshope I read this in the other forum and give a try and so far this is my 4th day and still working no "violent reaction" not even a coughing or nose rubbing and still hoping this will continue to work. There is also BODY MINT which you can purchase in lassens but i havent tried it cause kombucha capsule works well with me, 2 caps 500 mg in the morning and one in the evening. BTW I already have little pharmacy at home it like a combination of walmart , walgreen and gnc meds. some from online.
Thanks for mentioning Kombucha. This is not the 1st time i hear of a product containing beneficial yeasts that reduce PATM reactions. I definitely believe it now. I'll check out my local health food store today if they carry it. Though, why don't you make a thread about it? I stumbled upon your post by luck.
I think I will I'll do it now.
justlivinlife

Post by justlivinlife »

Sorry guys i've been very busy these past few weeks i came back 2 update y'all on my current condition..
It's been 2 months without BB...not even a morning breath. Fresh breath 24/7 totally!

@wesslee - thanks for the info...am definitely gonna buy and try it

@ dick karma- kindly check my post...note* i just doubled the dosage on my very first day of my treatment

@ernie boronda 111- check ur inbox i pm'ed ya....10k pesos would be enough buy all these products
justlivinlife

Post by justlivinlife »

I have some story to share but i think its not related to BB treatment..but am gonna share it anyways...so please bear with me;)

Last week while enjoying myself malling together with my homies...a girl working on a boutique caught my attention..so instantly (instinctively) i approached her err.. the vintage jackets beside her..we talk and she filled me in about the jacket, what its made of and its price. for a moment our eyes intertwined,she has this very relaxing aura, her eyes are like forever and her smile are endless. i don't know why am i so attracted to this girl. Perhaps, its because of her very accomodating and courteous personality. Fast forward, i decided to buy the jacket while she was wrapping the jacket i made my move and ask her name and she gladly gave it but refused to give her phone no. giggling and slowly shaking her head she just said "am sorry but i can't give u my phone#" i respect her decision and bid her goodbye.

After that encounter with this mysterious girl we went to a coffee shop. After a couple of hours, we decided to call it a day...just when we were about to leave the Mall..the memory of that earlier encounter with that girl flashed back! So i decided to circled around and go back to that boutique.
(Little did i know that the following scene am about to see was jaw droppin and totally unforgettable moments in my life)

She was hugging her daughter while her husband is so busy arranging the stuff they bought. And i heard her daughter said excitedly "look mom! Dad got me a new toy!" She noticed me standing on opposite side of the boutique she looked at me and smiled. I nodded and smiled back at her(acknowledging the situation) ](*,)**************AWKWARD********](*,)

i felt like a jerk....a stalker....what was i thinking? i almost destroyed a perfect family.

despite all of that,not so good experience or memory to me.. i admired that girl even more...i mean she fought real hard the urge to gave in/me her phone no. her husband is a one hell of a lucky guy.. he got a faithful and pretty wife inside and out...

Man hopefully i can find that kinda girl,get married,have kids and spend the rest of my life with her

I guess what am trying to say here is that we all can overcome our problems or hindrance in life...be positive always, look on the bright side and pursue our dreams ....My dream is to have a happy family!

What's yours?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Thanks for coming back to update us!

I just read through the thread again and it makes me smile with pleasure to read what you've tried here.

Awesome. Blowout therapy for BB. Could have wiped out many possibly causes of BB. Congrats once again.
ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

justlivinlife wrote:I have some story to share but i think its not related to BB treatment..but am gonna share it anyways...so please bear with me;)

Last week while enjoying myself malling together with my homies...a girl working on a boutique caught my attention..so instantly (instinctively) i approached her err.. the vintage jackets beside her..we talk and she filled me in about the jacket, what its made of and its price. for a moment our eyes intertwined,she has this very relaxing aura, her eyes are like forever and her smile are endless. i don't know why am i so attracted to this girl. Perhaps, its because of her very accomodating and courteous personality. Fast forward, i decided to buy the jacket while she was wrapping the jacket i made my move and ask her name and she gladly gave it but refused to give her phone no. giggling and slowly shaking her head she just said "am sorry but i can't give u my phone#" i respect her decision and bid her goodbye.

After that encounter with this mysterious girl we went to a coffee shop. After a couple of hours, we decided to call it a day...just when we were about to leave the Mall..the memory of that earlier encounter with that girl flashed back! So i decided to circled around and go back to that boutique.
(Little did i know that the following scene am about to see was jaw droppin and totally unforgettable moments in my life)

She was hugging her daughter while her husband is so busy arranging the stuff they bought. And i heard her daughter said excitedly "look mom! Dad got me a new toy!" She noticed me standing on opposite side of the boutique she looked at me and smiled. I nodded and smiled back at her(acknowledging the situation) ](*,)**************AWKWARD********](*,)

i felt like a jerk....a stalker....what was i thinking? i almost destroyed a perfect family.

despite all of that,not so good experience or memory to me.. i admired that girl even more...i mean she fought real hard the urge to gave in/me her phone no. her husband is a one hell of a lucky guy.. he got a faithful and pretty wife inside and out...

Man hopefully i can find that kinda girl,get married,have kids and spend the rest of my life with her

I guess what am trying to say here is that we all can overcome our problems or hindrance in life...be positive always, look on the bright side and pursue our dreams ....My dream is to have a happy family!

What's yours?
Haha... Nice story... I bet she was flattered that she was asked out... Don't feel like a jerk or stalker... It probably made her day lol... I bet they tell their husbands and then they appreciate them more...
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
justlivinlife

Post by justlivinlife »

@halitosisux- thanks bro, and i promise to keep y'all posted on my condition and to help out in my own lil way:)

@ShitTalker- yeah i guess ur right, but seriously man, i am dead serious about courting or dating her it just that there's a lot of good things on the way that am gonna destroy if i pursue that....and i can't afford make that kind of mistakes.

I guess i'll just have to find my own "dream girl" am not really in a hurry though..i am in my mid-20s there's still a lot of time 4 me accomplish that. LolxD
OBSERVERTO

Post by OBSERVERTO »

You got cured by this medication? Seems like dropping bomb in your stomach daily. How did you know that your stomach is the cause of your bad breath?

Nice to see some active Filipino here. Most active Filipino before are pretender and stalker. Saw dick.karma still post in the forum, i wonder what's the cause of his bad breath.
I am not discourage, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
justlivinlife

Post by justlivinlife »

Yup, it's more like dropping H-Bomb in my stomach for a month! and discriminately attack bad bacteria...something like that

i've been cleaning my mouth thoroughly ever since i confirmed that am suffering from chronic BB... and address all problems like dry mouth, flora imbalance..stuff like that and despite all my efforts BB still there...that's the time i ruled out type 1 BB category and proceed to type 2 and 3 BB simultaneously...

btw, u mean you have an idea of the real identity of this guy dick.karma? Enlighten me pls.
OBSERVERTO

Post by OBSERVERTO »

justlivinlife wrote:Yup, it's more like dropping H-Bomb in my stomach for a month! and discriminately attack bad bacteria...something like that

i've been cleaning my mouth thoroughly ever since i confirmed that am suffering from chronic BB... and address all problems like dry mouth, flora imbalance..stuff like that and despite all my efforts BB still there...that's the time i ruled out type 1 BB category and proceed to type 2 and 3 BB simultaneously...

btw, u mean you have an idea of the real identity of this guy dick.karma? Enlighten me pls.
What are these medications for? H-pylori?

I have gerd, sliding hiatal hernia and h-pylori. Unfortunately all medications available out there doesn't work. For instance, some people with gerd take H2 blocker or proton pump inhibitor when their gerd symptoms are worse and symptoms disappear after 30 minutes or so. In my case, no matter what medications i take i still have symptoms of gerd. As part of my testing, i did not brush my teeth for more than 36 hours and my bad breath is still less than 1 meter range. If i brush my teeth 4-5 times daily while doing things that upset gerd symptoms my bad breath is worse.

No, i don't know dick.karma. I mentioned him because when i join this forum back then on 2011 he was one of the most active Filipino member in this forum. Years had passed and we are still here. Good news is i already found out the root cause of my bad breath, I'm not sure about him.
I am not discourage, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic