Your Email Address:

First Name:

Life update

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ihatemybreath
Master

Life update

Post by Ihatemybreath »

So, it's me, Ihatemybreath, I'm back after a million years. No, I didn't die, on the contrary, I'm very alive. First of all, I don't even care about my breath anymore, oh well, I think about it sooooooometimes, like rarely; but this is nowhere near how it used to be. Now I'm super positive and happy!!! I just got a new job!!! My life is being busy and I'm loving it. I'm aint gettin' any reactions at all and myself can't smell a thing, I guess that's a good sign!!! I don't know if me breath still that bad or not, but you know whattttt? I don't give a f*ck. :) My routine, basically, is 250ml of water with hydrogen peroxide and sodium bicarbonate at the morning, noon and night and obviously brushing pretty damn well my teeth with OralB toothpaste and scraping my tongue. So guuuuuuuuys, this is it!!!!!! I think all I have to say is: be positive, be happy, be yourself and do what you can to treat your problem, even if it doesnt work, at least you will be trying; but DON'T limit your life in thinking about BB. Try not to think about it at all and you will be OK.

♥ Kisses and I love you ♥