Your Email Address:

First Name:

BAD BREATH FETISH ?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
deebo

BAD BREATH FETISH ?

Post by deebo »

Hey bb folks .
I dated a woman who was rather hairy ,which I happened to be attracted to .Anyway ... Just lurking the innernets ,doing the usual bottom-up dyslexic thinking and i thought "are there folks who are actually attracted to BB ??" .. low and behold = )
http://www.mistressdestiny.com/forums/a ... clnk&gl=us

I hope you guys and gals get a kick out of that and it raises some spirits . You just never know what people will be excepting of .

:-k
Last edited by deebo on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

waiting2xhale
Junior

Post by waiting2xhale »

UGH!!!! I think that is gross.....we dont even want to smell our our breath! WE trying to get better......its some crazy people in this world!
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
deebo

Post by deebo »

waiting2xhale wrote:UGH!!!! I think that is gross.....we dont even want to smell our our breath! WE trying to get better......its some crazy people in this world!
hahah . yep , its unfathomable from our point of view , thats for sure .

I tell you what though , if i found a woman who could deal with my BB , she would be a godsend . :roll:
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

WTF??? LMFAO! If anyone has not taken the time to click on the link that deebo put up......PLEASE do! Lord Jesus help us ALL!!! I so needed to laugh a good deep belly laugh....oh and that did it!!!

I swear to god I will be laughing about this for days! Deebo....may I ask what would ever go through your mind to find this????LOL Stand up and take a Bow..... for this is Priceless!

Anybody looking for a job???? lol
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Oh well, the world is full of weird fetishes, the most common ones being the armpit and feet, but this is really rare and disgusting. Now it got me thinking, im gonna google "fart fetish", who knows what i might find?
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

lol angst-ridden!! One time out of the blue my uncle said "Do you ever notice your own farts smell good to you?' I swear I thought that was so darn funny! I know....I have a strange sense of humor lol

I'm still laughing about the bb fetish!
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Lol, i think it's more like we can stand to smell our own farts more as compared to other people's farts. Although BB fetish is quite mild as compared to what i've stumbled upon: urine drinking, feces eating, bestiality, and 2 morbidly obese women doing it. There seems to be a market for those gross stuff.
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie

Post by StinkyBoo »

I'm a male and I have a bad breath fetish, had it most of my life. My fantasy is a real beautiful black woman who can pin me to a wall and blow their natural bad breath in my face while she dry rides me. When I meet a pretty girl and I began talking to her and her breath stink I get turned on and keep talking to her. I'll even ask her what time it is or compliment her just to get her to speak so the odor can escape her mouth as I savor the smell Mmmmm :mrgreen:
Last edited by StinkyBoo on Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i think those two asians girls who made video 2 girls and a cup would love us all
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Nychotgirl
Total Newbie

Post by Nychotgirl »

This is my 1st post and I was wondering if anyone has ever tried oil pulling which I've started a week ago. I also have started brushing with allspice it's the only way I can smell my own breath and when repeated it's fresh but idk for how long
Nychotgirl
Total Newbie

Just a thought

Post by Nychotgirl »

As for the comment of dating someone with bb I think I wud c that as an opportunity to build a friendship n find out what's a fix for each other from 1 to 1 who understands what ur going thru
deebo

Post by deebo »

i forgot all about this post ! i'm starting a google alert for 'bad breath fetish' and will post stuff here if Jimi Halisux dont mind . A Little tongue in cheek ,yes , but mainly to give us members a different perspective on how ppl feel, react to breath malodor . Heres a newish one
http://quackd.com/2014/03/my-strange-fetish/ enjoy friends
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie

Post by StinkyBoo »

I have an experience with a certain young lady I m et on the bus in Newark NJ. Every time I leave work, I purposely wait for a bus at a certain time just to sit next to a very pretty young woman with bad breath. Her breath is so bad that she don't even have to open her mouth in order smell her breath and I love every minute, it's too bad that she get's off before me, but next time I sit next to her again I'ma say something to her, and strike a conversation with her, so I can smell her bad breath all through it. And Deebo when U start that Google alert for 'bad breath fetish' let me know I would like to join :D
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie

Post by StinkyBoo »

I have an experience with a certain young lady I met on the bus in Newark NJ. Every time I leave work, I purposely wait for a bus at a certain time just to sit next to a very pretty young woman with bad breath. Her breath is so bad that she don't even have to open her mouth in order smell her breath and I love every minute, it's too bad that she get's off before me, but next time I sit next to her again I'ma say something to her, and strike a conversation with her, so I can smell her bad breath all through it. And Deebo when U start that Google alert for 'bad breath fetish' let me know I would like to join :D
Last edited by StinkyBoo on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic