Your Email Address:

First Name:

BAD BREATH FETISH ?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
jamesmcavoy

fetish

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Actually the real thing is ,we may start to feel attracted to bb girls but trust me it happens only in mind .
I have experienced this ,bad breath is bad breath ,intolerable ,even if it comes from a hot chick .
It litterally made me gag ,i wanted to leave and she was like ,she had no problem with mine .
Ahhh

StinkyBoo
Total Newbie

Post by StinkyBoo »

But it ain't just started I've dealing with this fetish for a couple of decades and it always turned me on. But you bad breath is bad breath no matter where it comes from, but I just get turned on when it's from a Hot chick. =P~
jamesmcavoy

hey stinkybo

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Hey stinkyboo
May be wht you smelt was not that bad .
What i smelt at that time was extreme fart stuck there for ages older which can kill you .
And it was when i kissed her ,it was bubbling from her tongue which i am sure she didnt even scrap once i her life .
She knew she had bb but never knew the source of it .
Just like water in the boiling process starts to bubble from the base the same was her fart bubbling from her tongue .i felt naussiated and almost puked .
Anyways wht kind of bb hav u smelt on girls ?
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie

Post by StinkyBoo »

Well basically about the same but it smells like fecal matter of a septic tank
but for some strange reason I get turned on, I know it sounds weird, but it does. I've ran into hot that had breath so bad it smell up a whole car when she speaks. So know super funky breath, it's just makes me hot. LoL =P~
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie

Post by StinkyBoo »

Does any pretty girl that has serious BB in the essex county area in NJ make yourselves known I would like to meet you =P~
alexhernandez85
Total Newbie

Post by alexhernandez85 »

Hey guys!

I couldn't help but to answer to this post. I am gay man, and I have a bad breath fetish. Love it when a handsome dude's breath stinks, always had. I don't suffer from chronic halitosis, but I'm the kinda guy that if I'm not using mouthwash at least a couple of times a day, my breath gets pretty shitty. That's the other thing, if my breath stinks and the other guys breath also stinks, it's even more of a turn on for me.

I have a yahoo group, if you wanna check it out...

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mal ... etish/info
deebo

Post by deebo »

just revisiting this thread . LOL this last reply with a Yahoo Fetish group ... WIN ! 8)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

alexhernandez85 wrote:Hey guys!

I couldn't help but to answer to this post. I am gay man, and I have a bad breath fetish. Love it when a handsome dude's breath stinks, always had. I don't suffer from chronic halitosis, but I'm the kinda guy that if I'm not using mouthwash at least a couple of times a day, my breath gets pretty shitty. That's the other thing, if my breath stinks and the other guys breath also stinks, it's even more of a turn on for me.

I have a yahoo group, if you wanna check it out...

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mal ... etish/info
what if you lay on the floor and open your mouth wide, and then I can shit in your mouth? Maybe that is even a stronger obsession you have? I am sure somebody in the area from this site can help you out and drop a big dump in your mouth, that way you will be happy man.......anybody interested....i am sure this guy would pay 100 bucks at least.....for a good mexican taco dump......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic