Your Email Address:

First Name:

I have created a new job market forum

This is the forum where users can exchange skills, hire, i work for somebody. Just post your job for users of this forum
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

I have created a new job market forum

Post by Jimi Stein »

Many users here are struggling with money like I do.
So we can give each other jobs rather then hireing somebody from outside of this site.

THe moto is taking care of our own people first.

Post by Guest »

This is a fantastic idea and thank you Jimi for this forum as well.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

I agree. Thank you Jimi
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Online work would be ideal. We should all bring our ideas, job offers, and opportunities here to network together. There are a lot of talented people out here who just cannot work in a traditional office/work setting, but who are extremely talented and offer excellent skills. Thanks Jimi.
knowbuddy
Total Newbie
Work ideas

Post by knowbuddy »

How about daycare, doing something through YouTube.com, transcribing, telephone customer service, trying something on fiverr.com or going to the r/beermoney subreddit on reddit.com?
wizbaby

Post by wizbaby »

I need a job please help. At least I need pay so I can buy my medications. am not looking for huge pay job, just a thing to do and get paid little by little.
wizbaby

Re: Work ideas

Post by wizbaby »

knowbuddy wrote:How about daycare, doing something through YouTube.com, transcribing, telephone customer service, trying something on fiverr.com or going to the r/beermoney subreddit on reddit.com?
@Knowbuddy. please can kindly instruct me or tell some little start up details on how I can do something through the mediums you listed here? how does it work? I mean the YouTube, reddit, beermoney. e.tc
I'm interested please. thanks for your concern
Smilingagain
Advanced
Re: I have created a new job market forum

Post by Smilingagain »

Yes, the idea is good because there are lot of talent member's in the house who could not intergrate into the traditional work system .

So helping ourselve could be great. personally, i have be working online for the past 10 year's ++ (i've also worked in traditional companies before i decided to settle down with my online activites) i have had both bad or good experiences when it comes to working online.

But, i'll suggest that any job/work app should be something compatible on this forum not redirection to a thirdparty site(s) since, most bb sufferer's are already familiar with the forum and it will be a thing of fun that could possibly help most people overcome depression & isolation in the tradition world.

In addition to that, it will also be a good idea, if the admininstrator could enrich the work section by adding few app's that permit handling task,submitting project,skill's and getting pay ie, paypal,bitcoin.

Final note : Be strong & Courageous =D>
Smilingagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Sam2

A new job market

Post by Sam2 »

As well as a new job market forum, wouldn't it be great to develop a product that works for all...
then we could design it, test to see it's working, market it, and all on the board could distribute it to their own cities...
as well as using it ourselves!
Smilingagain
Advanced
Re: A new job market

Post by Smilingagain »

Sam2 wrote:As well as a new job market forum, wouldn't it be great to develop a product that works for all...
then we could design it, test to see it's working, market it, and all on the board could distribute it to their own cities...
as well as using it ourselves!

Yes, this is perfect idea perhap we could term ourselves into group because i notice most member's are not consistent. they can't provide answer's to 200 word's question talkless of engagement to research,create and market new product.

Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Re: I have created a new job market forum

Post by IAMFrustrated »

It is very good idea
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic