Your Email Address:

First Name:

What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I know the cysts are under the adenoids, but the asshole straight out of university told me there is nothing there. He told me they were taken away, cut off, he only sees 3 dots of tissue, nothing to remove

So I am ****ing clueless. And I dont want to go through the turbine adjustments like MindyB is, she is still out, like she has been through boob job, vagina rejuvenation and butt implants and not simple nasal surgery for god sake. SHe acts like she has been in a war, where there is no computer or anything.

And she is still clueless.

I will ask for another ENT, but I dont know what to tell them. I showed them what your ENT wrote you and the asshole said he cant see any Tornwald cysts.

I dont want people dish out last savings for surgery and then get mad at the site.....I build this site with the goal to save as many people possible but not dreaming and claiming we have found a cure for it all.

We were fucked in our asses from all kind of people, even ****ing big company was writing posts themselves.......

Even big companies like that are desperate. Somebody enlighten me, who was that company that wrote posts themselves and we caught them and then they said they will give free samples after being caught??? I dont want to accuse the wrong company. Halitosissux must know...

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

I say upgrade. Several members, myself included, would love the ability to post pictures. The site will need to be upgraded eventually so why not do it sooner so as not to lose even more links? Let me know how I can help.
Missi
Total Newbie

Post by Missi »

"And I dont want to go through the turbine adjustments like MindyB is, she is still out, like she has been through boob job, vagina rejuvenation and butt implants and not simple nasal surgery for god sake"

Jimi, what's wrong with you?

Show MindyB some damn respect!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

There have been a few scammers. I can't remember specifically, but we smell them a mile off, and we do a great job at keeping this site "pure" for the people with BB to share their ideas, thoughts and findings.

Jimi, wait and see what happens with Mindy and FedUp. Let's wait and see. Most of us have spent $$$ and further risked their health on far less hopeful things. 9years was a genuine case and is now genuinely cured. There haven't been many of these, so we must surely wait and see what happens to the few others who have chosen for themselves to follow his advice and try the same.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: ..

Post by Jimi Stein »

Missi wrote:"And I dont want to go through the turbine adjustments like MindyB is, she is still out, like she has been through boob job, vagina rejuvenation and butt implants and not simple nasal surgery for god sake"

well 9years told us how simple this procedure is, I see women with more complicated surgeries typing and blogging the next day and she can+t give us simple update?

Maybe she really got some other surgeries beside septoplasty.....I just cant beleive a person is so out she cant even update us every few days and follow this topic....
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Re: ..

Post by Corpsebreath »

Jimi Stein wrote:
Missi wrote:"And I dont want to go through the turbine adjustments like MindyB is, she is still out, like she has been through boob job, vagina rejuvenation and butt implants and not simple nasal surgery for god sake"

well 9years told us how simple this procedure is, I see women with more complicated surgeries typing and blogging the next day and she can+t give us simple update?

Maybe she really got some other surgeries beside septoplasty.....I just cant beleive a person is so out she cant even update us every few days and follow this topic....
Did you not read what she said? She said she wants to give it two weeks to a month before making an assessment, because she won't be able to know before that. Those types of surgeries really messes with your senses. And she's on antibiotics so that alone can give false negatives anyway. It's better that she takes her time so her assessment will be true.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

First wow. Jimi,just for you my kind man.
still on antibiotics, still have a sore throat, still blowing out blood from nose and scabs still have not fallen away. Tell me, how would someone's breath and mouth who's never had bb be? It's all f#cked up in there,I have no idea and I'm not trying to. Read Corpses last post. Precisely what they said and I said the first time.
No status, will report back in 2 weeks if and only I feel like I have something to report.
I never cuss, but damn. Btw thanks Missi/Corpse
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so how it is such a painless routine operation like 9years said if you still have sideeffects after more than 1 week?

I would not go through with it, what did they do to you, did you get a qualified surgeon or they messed you up?

9years claims he felt nothing after the surgery, that is weird.

And show some respect Mindy, after all I try to keep this site as real as possible and some people just are not grateful at all.

I hope you will not get any complications, like dripping nose 24/7, that I have read on other forum as a sideeffects of turbine correction.....I hope it will go away.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I only work part time now, and I don't have a good health insurance. I want to have an adenoidectomy so bad. As soon as I get good health coverage, I will go back to a good ENT and ask to have the adenoidectomy.
FYI, I did visit an ENT a year or two ago, and he said he couldn't see my adenoids or something like that. But I want to go again to another ENT; would be great if I could fly to California and see the ENT 9years went to.
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Jimi, I had most of lingual tonsils removed and it realy wadn't that bad. It's 2015, we do have painkillers you know.

In all honesty, if I were told that in order to be 100% free of this curse I had to remove my left leg, I would do it tomorrow. Not kdding....this curse is just a life killer.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

and you still have adenoids?
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Adenoids were removed when I was young. Like you, there is a small patch of tissue where they used to be but it is miniscule. It's probably not related to halitosis in my case.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am exactly in the same boat, so I guess it does not work for everybody.

9years I told you so......
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Yes but it seems logical that at least a small percentage of us will have problems in the adenoids which would lead to halitosis. Removal is not difficult and is relatively painless if you take the pain medication. Why not take the chance if the doctor agrees? In my opinion, it is much more mentaly painfull to deal with this problem than to tolerate a little physical pain. If it doesn't work then you can eliminate adenoids as a source which is important for other doctors who may be looking to help you in the future.

I am not completely ruling out adenoids as a cause either. Hell, I had my tonsils removed as a kid and they grew back!!! They were cryptic and I kept getting stones so I had them removed again last year. Maybe my adenoids, although small, are cryptic and continue to trap bacterial debri....who knows. I can't see them to tell.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Gonna schedule my surgery for mid-may. just want this 4 weeks to fly by fast.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic