First Name:

How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath

Tell us your story with bad breath
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

aDude wrote:
Trunks99 wrote:aDude,

How does your typical day looks like diet-wise?

Breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner
My usual breakfast is about a pint of carrot juice, followed by a handful amount of almonds, about 5 dates and an apple or a banana or 2.

My favorite snacks are fruit. I can eat a whole melon for example. Just slice it in the middle and eat the whole thing with a spoon. I could also grab a high quality sandwich, low in gluten and yeast. I love avocados, high in energy and fat, alkalizing and very tasty.

I snack some juice when available. I prefer fresh, so I rather buy some juice when im not home. But im about to buy a masticating juicer, so i can store the juice longer without thd oxigenation effect.

For lunch I eat something cooked perhaps rice, soup, potatos, sweet potatos. Sometimes pasta. Cooked vegetables. I try not to load my stomach with food, and if i do, it better not contain gluten.
I eat about 4 to 6 eggs a week. About 1 to 2 chicken meals. About 1 red meat meal, keeping the toxins low, yet getting essential protein and iron yada yada.

More juice when i get home from work.

Dinner is similar to breakfast, perhaps bigger if im really hungry. Somtimes i crave sugar so once a week i eat junk like ice cream or chocolate. Not the best for me but i rather not fight my cravings. The craving reduce over time, and i maintain my diet on the long run, while keeping in my that sugar can slow my health goals down.

Bad breath is gone though.
Morning breath will pay a visit if i ate just before sleep some gluten foods.

I dont eat 3 hours before sleep. That really helps in everything and a really really good tip.
I drink about 2 to 3 pints of juice a day. Thats 1 to 1.5 litters.
Thanks for sharing. I'll try getting back on juicing starting tomorrow.

aDude

Post by aDude »

Jimi Stein wrote:I made my first juice today. I was deep into raw food, but never had juicer back then. Now they are available.

How strong was your bb, you said you could control it with mms, so it was not that bad right?

How far could people smell you?
I don't know how bad was my bad breath. It was bad enough to ruin my social life. Bad enough to ruin my love life. Bad enough to make my self esteem as low as it can get.

About the smell itself, i can tell you it came mostly from my tongue coating. Thats why the mms has helped. But as far as i learned, bad breath is due to internal toxicity, forming through the lymph system in our mouths. The liver can take only this much, and the remains are being disposed wherever they can.

For me, the most important thing was and still is - frequent bowel movements. These has changed my breath. These are the most toxic, and must be eliminated properly. Some people get cancer for it.
We got bad breath.
aDude

Post by aDude »

Thanks for sharing. I'll try getting back on juicing starting tomorrow.
You are welcome. Dont try. Juice.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have frequent bowels all the time, and still have bb, so that is generally not the case. Again I suspect your bad breath was not room filling.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I will juice each day like 2 kilo of carrots for one month and lets see what happens.

I will report later
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Also, one thing worth mentioning that might be helpful to some. Besides juicing, try eating dinner early (5-6pm). That will leave enough time for your stomach to digest the food before bed time; and it's excellent for the liver. I noticed my morning breath improved after doing so. I also take DETOX tea and it seems to help too. (Organic Dandelion detox tea to be more precise)
aDude

Post by aDude »

Hi Jimi,

Any update about carrot juicing?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think it helps, I think my bb is down maybe for 30 %, I am not sure, bad breath taste is almost gone, pnd is almost gone. I hope this will do the trick

I cant measure to tell how much it decreased though
aDude

Post by aDude »

Jimi Stein wrote:I think it helps, I think my bb is down maybe for 30 %, I am not sure, bad breath taste is almost gone, pnd is almost gone. I hope this will do the trick

I cant measure to tell how much it decreased though
Jimi, these are great news!

Just go more alkaline, perhaps add apples and lemons to your juices. Perhaps other veggies like beets and celery.

More fruit and veggies in general, and less bread and meat.
I wouldn't suggest to do a quick shift from over-acidity to over-alkalinity.

I do it gradually, and it's fun because I get many other benefits other than clean breath:
  • More happiness
    More energy
    More relationships
    More success in life
    Less mood swings (I didn't want to die for the last 2 months. Not even once :) )
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes it is true, you are more relaxed, depression is less, I do my carrot juice almost every day now, for 1,5 months, I dont know how better my bb got. Maybe it is creeping back in, maybe bacteria became stronger than juice, lol
Room Bus filler2
Junior

Post by Room Bus filler2 »

Carrot and lemon are going to cure my 14 years halitosis.
Already i have got the.***k rid off 80% of my bb.
Yesterday and today im juicing onlu.carrot
iam.very close to be cured .
But morning i get reaction like cough or touching head !
h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

lol, that is great bus room filler
I hope you get cured, I thought at first this will be my cure too, but I am not sure anymore...

but liek Aydimur says, we have blood bourne halitosis, that can come by dysfunctional liver, and why the liver gets dysfunctional, it can be drugs, genes, bad food who knows

juicing can help
I know 100 % juicing will cure it, but who can stay on juices all the time tough
bbshiat

Post by bbshiat »

wtf guys, im trying this shit too

roombusfiller only carrot and lemon ?
Room Bus filler2
Junior

Post by Room Bus filler2 »

Hey Jimmi and bia...

Yes now iam.only.carrot my tongue is very pink all the.time now.

The mucus of my throat reduces but im.stil gettiing mucus from.nasal.

When i am.talking no.body give reacttion they next.me.was.coughing all the time but now.he does nt any more i eat the lunch and with onion and hot hareza.
Today after lunch.i.went out.without brushinh i. have had very halitophia and fearing i.set the park where people.were alot. No reactions they sey next to me except they smell their.body sometimes may bey fear causes body odor . I tell.you juicing is.health. And can.cure this.for.ever . So start now guys drink 2 litres of lemon.and.carrot every.day
h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

2 litres?

I can get like half liter from 1 kilo of carrots per day
so you say you juice like 4 kilo of carrots per day?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic