Your Email Address:

First Name:

I am mostly cured - want to help you now!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BBad

Post by BBad »

Alright guys, want to update a bit here.

Cres, sorry for the late response - I see you already found that brand. But I guess its not very important what kind of brand it is, more important is that its alot of the good stuff (so many billions cfu).

As for the 5% of BB which still sometimes come up (when I exercise or drink for example) - viewtopic.php?t=6272 - I got some blood tests done and everything seems fine (liver, kdiney etc.).

What I plan to do next is a colonoscopy which I hope would at least show up why I have such a gassy stomach. Maybe thats connected somehow with BB (food intolerance, indigestion etc).

-.-
Total Newbie

Post by -.- »

My BB definitely gets a whole lot worse when I drink alcohol. I think I have LES issues too.
Also I think I was cured while taking h pylori antibiotics, but it came back once I stopped (I can't smell by bb so I can never be sure).
I will definately try Metronidazole + probiotics, could you share the website that you bought it from?
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

I asked my doctor to prescribe me Metronidazole but he said "absolutely not" and began ranting about the overuse of antibiotics in humans and cattle.

Well at least I will get to try Nexabiotic once the package arrives.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
-.-
Total Newbie

Post by -.- »

Anyone know legitimate online websites where I can buy Metronidazole? (I live in Canada)

I'm sure that my doctor is not going to prescribe it to me, I have not idea what to do, but at this point I'm desperate to try anything. Also my symptoms sound a lot like OP's, so I have a slight hope that it will work for me too.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Im also Canadian; ordered Flagyl [same as metronidazole] online at privaterxsupport.com/ but like I said previously, I didnt notice any difference from using it.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Just look u p sinus infection symptoms and tell doc u have it. Say you have green mucus, headache, face pain
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

I took Metronidazole before, and it only got rid of the saliva smell instantly, like the next day. When I woke up, it was gone, I can't believe my nose. But my breath smelled the same, it smells like room filling stale saliva. I stopped taking Metronidazole after that, and the smell of the saliva came back. I would give Metronidazole and your probiotic combo a try. I believe the cause of my halitosis is bacterial imbalance, since doctors can't find anything wrong with me. How did your breath smelled like by the way? If we have the same smell, then it can possibly be effective for me too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic