Your Email Address:

First Name:

My thoughts on flushes, candida products/diets, alt.med, etc

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Archimonde
Super Angel

My thoughts on flushes, candida products/diets, alt.med, etc

Post by Archimonde »

To all newbies here,

Take it from someone (me) who's 39 year old, has had bb since 11, so a grand total of 28 years of BB, who have spent 100s, if not 1000s of hours reading curezone, spent ~$1000 on 'natural' products, tried flushes, diets, anti-candida products, etc:

IT'S ALL USELESS. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. NOTHING WORKED. DON'T BOTHER.

The only 'natural' product I ever found that helps just a little is chlorophyll, but it barely helps if your bb is strong. I take a chlorophyll pill a day for the hell of it.

The last thing I'm going to explore is fasting, real fasting which means living on only water for several days. There are studies that shown that water fasting can cure autoimmune disease. I have no clue if fasting can help with bb.

So newbies, imo, your best bet is still to find a competent dentist and ENT.

Trunks99
Advanced

Re: My thoughts on flushes, candida products/diets, alt.med,

Post by Trunks99 »

Archimonde wrote:To all newbies here,

Take it from someone (me) who's 39 year old, has had bb since 11, so a grand total of 28 years of BB, who have spent 100s, if not 1000s of hours reading curezone, spent ~$1000 on 'natural' products, tried flushes, diets, anti-candida products, etc:

IT'S ALL USELESS. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. NOTHING WORKED. DON'T BOTHER.

The only 'natural' product I ever found that helps just a little is chlorophyll, but it barely helps if your bb is strong. I take a chlorophyll pill a day for the hell of it.

The last thing I'm going to explore is fasting, real fasting which means living on only water for several days. There are studies that shown that water fasting can cure autoimmune disease. I have no clue if fasting can help with bb.

So newbies, imo, your best bet is still to find a competent dentist and ENT.
If you've tried something and it didn't work for you, it doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. The human body is so complex and there are countless possible causes to bb.
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Agree with you fully. The only two things that can cure you imo is surgery or antibiotics.

Btw i waterfasted once for 8 days. It didn't help me. It came back shortly after eating again. But who knows, some people go for as long as a month. Maybe that would work, but i doubt it. IIRC bacteria has a survival mechanism that causes them to enter a form of hibernation when they don't have food, and so can survive for very long periods without eating.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Corpsebreath wrote:Agree with you fully. The only two things that can cure you imo is surgery or antibiotics.

Btw i waterfasted once for 8 days. It didn't help me. It came back shortly after eating again. But who knows, some people go for as long as a month. Maybe that would work, but i doubt it. IIRC bacteria has a survival mechanism that causes them to enter a form of hibernation when they don't have food, and so can survive for very long periods without eating.
The documentaries I've seen on fasting say that it can take a few to several fasts before being cured. Some things are not reversible of course.

Here's a docu about fasting from the BBC: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvdbtt ... shortfilms

Fasting is a long shot but I'll try out of desperation. I've never heard of anyone being cured of BB with fasting but then again, nobody in their right mind would fast several times :P (Ramadan doesn't count, that's not fasting, that's binge eating)
Bear44

Post by Bear44 »

Archimonde wrote:
Corpsebreath wrote:Agree with you fully. The only two things that can cure you imo is surgery or antibiotics.

The documentaries I've seen on fasting say that it can take a few to several fasts before being cured. Some things are not reversible of course.

Here's a docu about fasting from the BBC: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvdbtt ... shortfilms

Fasting is a long shot but I'll try out of desperation. I've never heard of anyone being cured of BB with fasting but then again, nobody in their right mind would fast several times :P (Ramadan doesn't count, that's not fasting, that's binge eating)
Many people in their right mind fast much more than several times. It's an ancient healing practice as old as time. I wish I had some time off to do a 6-7 day water fast, maybe even followed by a 6-7 day coconut water kefir fast. Now that would be an interesting experiment...Unfortunately, I need to be on my feet all day for work and I don't think surviving on water for a week or two goes well with lots of activity. You're supposed to rest a lot. Give it a go if you can!
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Archimonde wrote:

Yeah that's a good documentary, i have seen it. Our bodies were never meant for a world with an abundance of food. Our brains tells us to keep eating because throughout our evolution food had always been a scarcity. But now we eat too much without realizing it.

But if the cause of bb is localized to the mouth or sinus, then i don't think it will help. But if it's more systemic, like a gut flora imbalance, then maybe..
LadyKay
Total Newbie

Water fast

Post by LadyKay »

I did a 10 day water fast and the results were shocking.i messed up after the fast though.my tongue turned pink and my breath was fresh.my saliva flow also increased and I suffer from dry mouth terribly.i also noticed after day 5 PND was non-existent.when u water fast it helps your WHOLE system including the sinuses.i want to do another one and come off of it the right way...
Archimonde
Super Angel

Re: Water fast

Post by Archimonde »

LadyKay wrote:I did a 10 day water fast and the results were shocking.i messed up after the fast though.my tongue turned pink and my breath was fresh.my saliva flow also increased and I suffer from dry mouth terribly.i also noticed after day 5 PND was non-existent.when u water fast it helps your WHOLE system including the sinuses.i want to do another one and come off of it the right way...
That's great, thanks for sharing.

I'll fast hardcore starting next week, I'm hoping to do a 3-week fast. Then re-feed for 2 months, and then do another fast. Repeat cycle if I notice progress. If I die, so be it but up to 4 weeks is generally safe if you drink a lot of water.
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Good luck archi, please keep us updated regardless of how it goes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic