Your Email Address:

First Name:

Is it contagious?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Is it contagious?

Post by DanielPine »

Kissed a girl for a good 30 minutes last night, she didnt seem to notice my BB. However, I'm concerned that I may have infected her. Is this thing contagious? I would never want to curse someone with this problem.

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

If you kissed a girl for this long, that means you don't have BB.

Even a male model with BB can't get girls.

BB = death sentence.
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

Archimonde wrote:If you kissed a girl for this long, that means you don't have BB.

BB = death sentence.
No, it was at a club and we hadn't spoken before. We were both drunk and were dancing together then started kissing, I didnt speak to her so she wouldn't have known. Plus, you cant smell through your mouth anyway. I really hope I didnt give this girl BB.
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

It's not contagious unless your BB is due to horrible mouth hygiene in which case I'm not sure if it's contagious even then.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

DanielPine wrote:
Archimonde wrote:If you kissed a girl for this long, that means you don't have BB.

BB = death sentence.
No, it was at a club and we hadn't spoken before. We were both drunk and were dancing together then started kissing, I didnt speak to her so she wouldn't have known. Plus, you cant smell through your mouth anyway. I really hope I didnt give this girl BB.
If you made out, she would have noticed.
Some people get relief from alcohol. If you were drunk it's possible that you didn't have bb at the time.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

I have wondered this for years, and no one seems to talk about it here too much.

In my case, it is contagious for sure.

What I do not know is if it is something permanent for the other person or not...
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

emotional rescue wrote:I have wondered this for years, and no one seems to talk about it here too much.

In my case, it is contagious for sure.

What I do not know is if it is something permanent for the other person or not...
How did you realize yours was contagious?
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hi, two girlfriends and many other girls got it after tongue kissing me.

I could smell nothing bad on them before, and I could smell her bb after kissing me.

I know that if I do spend some days without kissing them, eventually they seem to get back to normal, but I can't tell that 100% for sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic