Your Email Address:

First Name:

The cure finally. Marine biome growing inside of us

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

NC29 i have to say i may have jumped the gun on thyroid. Some days its bigger than others. Research yourself on autism and deworming. Kerri Riveras site good place to start. She cured her sons autism by deworming him. Yes my brain fog is absolutely gone and many others. Daily i was forgetting stuff, not anymore

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Yes there are anthelmintics fir human use. Did you read how i was treated at docs.many stories of people being pt in institutiins. 3 families in group lost their children to state, fir complainng of itching and other parasite symptoms. They wont even listen unless youv traveled abroad. The ones that are given meds get really suck off them. Some have docs that say to just continue the fenbendazole, like mine did. My doc literally said to just keep on taking it. If the government were to admit we are all ful of ocean organisms shi would hit the fan. We see on tv babies in africa with worms popping out body .these worms dont come from firt they come from water. They feast on whale bones which is why are a planet of bone issues. My gram just had knee surgey. My knees crack. Why? Because we all have oceanic worms eating at our bones. Im 33 and lost two teeth already. Many in group have mouth issues. One lady had thin long clear worms bust out of tongue. Another had green algae coming out tongue from using protocol. This is all related to morgellons which we all have, whether yo have symptoms or not. Almost all morgellons people have dental issues. My last tooth rotted from inside. Organisms probablt ate it . Some in grouo have holes from gums to sinus because an organism burrowed through. Please people we are full of parasites and its the cause of almost all health problems
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

I recently joined humaworm fb group. Those people interested in deworming in what could be safer, may want to try it. People in humaworm group are postung results but people in our group say thet dont get many results with it. Its worth a ty. The key is to keep boweks moving. Coffee enemas are great and work good for getting out rope worm and snails
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic