Your Email Address:

First Name:

I tried Dr SEbi- Herbs

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tambaking

I tried Dr SEbi- Herbs

Post by tambaking »

After looking a long battle of looking for a cure for my fecal halitosis. I decided to try Dr sebi's product -a Herbalist supplying a range of plant-derived remedies, detoxifying formulas, tonics & supplements.
I took his small cleansing package 2x a day. I also followed his electric diet, He has a list of food to consume on his website.
I took his herb. I had bowel movement 3x a day and I had loose stool. Prior, I used to have 1 bowel movement sometimes every 2 day and sometimes constipation. The only side effect I had was minor cramp.
After day 3 I was bad breath free. after i finish the herbs 15 days later, my BB came back but not fecal
the only other product that work was Antibiotic. when I was on Antibiotic I had loose stool too and I was BB free while on it.
I think my BB might have something to do with my colon, whenever I have loose stool and 3 times a day bowel movement I kinda get reduce or free from BB. Maybe there is a correlation between the colon problem and BB

JessDistressed
Total Newbie
Re: I tried Dr SEbi- Herbs

Post by JessDistressed »

Has the fecal bad breath returned? And have you been staying on his diet and do you think it is effective?
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

I have lumpy poo almost every 2 days too. But initially my bowel movement was very normal. Still willing to consider colon problem though. Can provide more information on this?
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

tambaking wrote:After looking a long battle of looking for a cure for my fecal halitosis. I decided to try Dr sebi's product -a Herbalist supplying a range of plant-derived remedies, detoxifying formulas, tonics & supplements.
I took his small cleansing package 2x a day. I also followed his electric diet, He has a list of food to consume on his website.
I took his herb. I had bowel movement 3x a day and I had loose stool. Prior, I used to have 1 bowel movement sometimes every 2 day and sometimes constipation. The only side effect I had was minor cramp.
After day 3 I was bad breath free. after i finish the herbs 15 days later, my BB came back but not fecal
the only other product that work was Antibiotic. when I was on Antibiotic I had loose stool too and I was BB free while on it.
I think my BB might have something to do with my colon, whenever I have loose stool and 3 times a day bowel movement I kinda get reduce or free from BB. Maybe there is a correlation between the colon problem and BB
Can you please list the names of those herbs you tried? Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic