Your Email Address:

First Name:

The Mint Breathometer will be available soon

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
Re: The Mint Breathometer will be available soon

Post by thanatos »

I know. In a post above I did say that my breath smells of rotting meat which none of the measured VSC's produce.

Human waste produces Hydrogen sulfide, so I stuck it in between my ass cheeks after a sloppy, smelly dump and it measured 100 which is still considered fresh. If your mouth scored a 100, nobody would notice even if they were kissing you!

I wish you all better luck with this device, because for me it's worthless.

MyhopeSomeday25

Post by MyhopeSomeday25 »

Well I had the breathometer mint for about almost 2 days now. My first reading before being calibrated was like 55 with A score.. Then I calibrated it after brushing and it was about a 50 A score. I woke up in the morning and used it before brushing like it says.. My score was 57 A score [-X . Strange... so then I ate breakfast and drunk 2 cups of coffee.. I forgot what number it was but still a A score. I'm thinking I have been duped with this product.. So I experimented just now. I ate some onions raw st8 up and waited 5 minutes to do the reading. It went up to 133 B score... that is nearly 80 points up. I ate some more onions and waited 10 minutes.. it went up to 135 B score... Well at least it can detect onion breath lol. So I brushed my teeth and flossed and used mouthwash after the onions. Used the breathometer again and my reading became 80 A score .. I guess I will experiment with this as much as I can but so far it detects onion breath lol
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

it is bullshit, onions cant worse your bad breath so much to raise number so high....
they tried to put halitometer into small watch sized device and it failed miserably...
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
MyhopeSomeday25

Well the score 135 is not that high ..here is their chart

A Score 92 or less = Minimal VSC's detected

B Score 92-156 = Low VSC's detected (This is when I ate the onions)

C Score 157-275 = Moderate VSC's detected

D Score 276-353 = Higher than normal VSC's detected

F Score 354 + = See dental professional

Now it's been a while since I brushed.. i'm 63 A score ... much more than I woke up but hours after onions lol .. I don't know what else to test cause i'm sure not going to eat a bowl of feces lol ..
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

MyhopeSomeday25 wrote:Well I had the breathometer mint for about almost 2 days now. My first reading before being calibrated was like 55 with A score.. Then I calibrated it after brushing and it was about a 50 A score. I woke up in the morning and used it before brushing like it says.. My score was 57 A score [-X . Strange... so then I ate breakfast and drunk 2 cups of coffee.. I forgot what number it was but still a A score. I'm thinking I have been duped with this product.. So I experimented just now. I ate some onions raw st8 up and waited 5 minutes to do the reading. It went up to 133 B score... that is nearly 80 points up. I ate some more onions and waited 10 minutes.. it went up to 135 B score... Well at least it can detect onion breath lol. So I brushed my teeth and flossed and used mouthwash after the onions. Used the breathometer again and my reading became 80 A score .. I guess I will experiment with this as much as I can but so far it detects onion breath lol
Sorry but i recall you seeing a psychologist or something for a long time due to your halitophobia. And after many months you finally accepted it was all in your head. What happened? Maybe the breathometer actually works?
MyhopeSomeday25

Sorry but i recall you seeing a psychologist or something for a long time due to your halitophobia. And after many months you finally accepted it was all in your head. What happened? Maybe the breathometer actually works?
Yes, both my psychologist and my psychiatrist say my breath is paranoia / imaginary .. I have family members that tell me as well that its in my head.. I have over the last year come to that conclusion but I do have set backs where I swear a person is holding their nose purely cause of me. I'm positive this did not stem from nothingness. I feel like I did 100% had bb in the past.. the looks and cold shoulders I was getting was real. I guess I have found a cure some way.. I have experimented with many many many things over the years and spent countless money so something must of worked..

As for the breathometer mint .. after brushing my teeth I was a 50 which is great but to wake up with a 57 before brushing is odd to me. Everyone has BB when they wake up to some degree. I have used the breathometer mint all day and I have higher readings than when I woke up... ranges from 60-80 A score. But to your point,... maybe it does prove I don't have BB like everyone been saying.. I think if a person truly have bb and people literally tell you that constantly and if you spent money on countless items to find a cure.. I think it's worth 99 bucks to get a mint and see for yourself..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic