Your Email Address:

First Name:

Need help Locating the Source

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
blessedrich
Need help Locating the Source

Post by blessedrich »

I have heard people say here several times that you need to know the source of your bb before you can actually cure it. I think i have flip flopped a couples of time about what i think the source of my bb is. I was hoping someone with experience can help me locate the source of my bb. I am going to give a little description about my symptoms:

Ok I first notice this problem very early at junior high. This was because I will get remarks from classmates about my breath.

My bb is at its worse when I have less sleep or do not eat anything for a while. I once tried low carb diet and the effect was just like it is when i fast. At first I was not room filling or was room filling intermittently.

I got relief from triple therapy which lasted for a very long time. Then i had a period of fasting and it came back with vengeance and has become room filling permanently since then.

I tried treatment with GSE by irrigating my sinuses and drinking some and that was when i realize I had parasites. They scattered and some went as far as my nostrils since i could feel it move though my throat and in my sinuses. I used DE and Vemox to treatment them I believe i may be parasite free now but bb is still here. After the treatment I had pain around my wisdom tooth for a while (I get that from time to time and bb is worse around that time. I had and extra wisdom tooth which i have taken out and i get this pain around the area that it was). That is gone now and it feels like I have sour throat now after using oral probiotics for a week. When it became room filling i get reactions when i swallow saliva. Now when i pull in mucus in my nostrils i get reaction.

I have done an endoscopy and the doctor said I have a weak LES.

From this little description you can tell my symptoms can be very deceiving if you try to find the source. I am still trying to find the source of my bb so that I can know which doctor to visit.

Terrapin
Total Newbie
Re: Need help Locating the Source

Post by Terrapin »

Do you have your palatine tonsils?

I do a self test by sticking my tongue out while breathing through my nose with my mouth closed on the tongue. This opens up the inner mouth in front of the tonsils and odors from the tonsils are exhaled through the nose. I turn my head left and right while slowly exhaling and I notice the odors are stronger probably because by turning my head other parts in the tonsil area are opened up.

It took me many years to figure out my tonsils caused my BB. Regular method of gargling, which is tilting head back and gargling, doesn't reach the upper part of the palatine tonsils, which is where my post nasal drip is too. Now when I rinse/gargle I tilt my head sideways towards the ground while opening up my tonsil area (sticking tongue out with mouth closed), and my bb drastically reduced. It's been nearly two months and this has been the longest time I didn't get reactions from people, I hope this is a cure in the long run for many others and myself.

Hope it helps.
blessedrich
Re: Need help Locating the Source

Post by blessedrich »

I have been to the ENT ones and he said my tonsils look normal.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic