Your Email Address:

First Name:

Vitamin C seems to be working for me so far

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Johnv713
Advanced
Vitamin C seems to be working for me so far

Post by Johnv713 »

Hey guys,

Just wanted to pass along Vitamin C is working for me. I started on 1000mg 3 hrs ago and did a wrist test. Noticed the smell is a lot less repulsive than usual. Researchs indicate VIT C seems to work on patients with TB where antibiotics were rendered useless due to the bacteria ability to work up a resistant.

Now before i prematurely jump for joy like i did in my last thread, i'd like to point out it's way too early to tell if this will last as my last attempt with oral probiotics, which worked great for 2-3 months but eventually stopped working altogether. Will see how this goes and will keep everyone abreast.

Note: would like to credit the person, i think his name was Jim IIRC, for posting this remedy way back when. Thanks!

Harry_2K
Junior

Re: Vitamin C seems to be working for me so far

Post by Harry_2K »

Sure, it might not be Vitamin C.

What Vit C are you taking? I mean the brand? You name any brand, I have used that brand of Vit C.

Natures Bounty, Health Aid, Now, Solgar, Natures way, Sundown, Swanson, etc. All in vain!

What food did you eat? What else did you eat before taking Vit C.
blessedrich

Post by blessedrich »

Johnv713 wrote:Hey guys,

Just wanted to pass along Vitamin C is working for me. I started on 1000mg 3 hrs ago and did a wrist test. Noticed the smell is a lot less repulsive than usual. Researchs indicate VIT C seems to work on patients with TB where antibiotics were rendered useless due to the bacteria ability to work up a resistant.

Now before i prematurely jump for joy like i did in my last thread, i'd like to point out it's way too early to tell if this will last as my last attempt with oral probiotics, which worked great for 2-3 months but eventually stopped working altogether. Will see how this goes and will keep everyone abreast.

Note: would like to credit the person, i think his name was Jim IIRC, for posting this remedy way back when. Thanks!
The sad part of dealing with this is sometimes you think you have found the Solution and then bam! it comes back with vengeance.
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

[/quote]

The sad part of dealing with this is sometimes you think you have found the Solution and then bam! it comes back with vengeance.[/quote]

Youre absolutely right. As stated i tried dental probiotics and it worked great for a while then bb crept back out of the blue. Sometimes the bacteria in our mouth adapt.

Harry, I ate pretty much the same food for breakfast yesterday like most mornings. Toasts, a little bit of egg, fruits,energy drink with mixed eergy drink to stay awake. I used GNC's brand that has 3g of sugar. Couldnt find any sugarless Vit C at their store. May i askhow much were you taking?
blessedrich

Post by blessedrich »

Johnv713 wrote:
The sad part of dealing with this is sometimes you think you have found the Solution and then bam! it comes back with vengeance.[/quote]

Youre absolutely right. As stated i tried dental probiotics and it worked great for a while then bb crept back out of the blue. Sometimes the bacteria in our mouth adapt.

Harry, I ate pretty much the same food for breakfast yesterday like most mornings. Toasts, a little bit of egg, fruits,energy drink with mixed eergy drink to stay awake. I used GNC's brand that has 3g of sugar. Couldnt find any sugarless Vit C at their store. May i askhow much were you taking?[/quote]

You do the energy drink everyday? I use to drink 5 hour energy drink a 30mins before an interview and it seems to give help for a short period of time. But if the interview drags over 2-3hours then it will come back.
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

I drink energy drinks to stay up, i dont think it does anything to help bb.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic