Your Email Address:

First Name:

After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Lias13
Total Newbie
After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath

Post by Lias13 »

Hello World,
After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath. The cure is so utterly simple. Ridding yourself from bad breath does not come from a pill or anything on the market. Nothing on the market that claims to threat or cure bad breath simply does not work. Let me say that again, nothing on the market that claims to threat or cure bad breath simply does not work. Don't waste your time and your hard earn money on all this stuff. It will NOT work. Think about it folks why would any company out there want to market a product that cures you. There is no money to be made on curing people.
This remedy will take months or even years to rid yourself of bad breath. Bad breath is a not a disease, it is a symptom. Your body is so toxic that bad breath is just one of the symptom. There are two reasons why we have disease and bad breath. The cause of disese - toxicity and deficiency. Toxicity comes from all the processed food we consume over the years. Deficiency comes from the lack of vitamins and enzymes from living food. Solve these two problems and you will solve your bad breath problem.
I will tell you exactly what I did to rid myself of bad breath....shall we begin? “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ― Hippocrates. He is absolutely correct. To rid yourself of bad breath you need an army, an army of greens. You need green juice. You need chlorophyll. I'm not talking about the stuff you buy on the market. I'm talking about the stuff you make it yourself.
Before you start this remedy you need to avoid certain food.
• sugar (avoid at all cost)
• dairy
• processed food (ANYTHING that sit on the shelf for a long period of time)
• alcohol
I found that all these food only worsen my bad breath.
Now the remedy and the cure for bad breath. You will need these ingredient to make your green jucie/ chlorophyll and a leafy green juicer. Try to buy organic if you can.
• a bunch of dandelion greens (key ingredient)
• a bunch of kale ( I use the really dark green one)
• a bunch of green chard
• a bunch of romaine lettuce
• one granny smith apple
Juice it up and consume this every day. I do it in the morning on an empty stomach. Warning, you might gag. I also use this as a mouthwash. I gargle it for 5 minutes and spit it out. I use the green powder that I bought for gargling. I notice it really improve my gums. If you work and don't have time like I do just juice a lot and freeze it in a ice cube tray. But it best to consume it fresh.
In addition to this remedy I used:
• coffee enema (help to detoxify the body)
• multivitamin
• enzymes (help us digest food)
• probiotics
There you have it folks this is what I do to rid myself of bad breath. If you do the green juice everyday you will notice your bad breath will diminish overtime. Remember you can't use this remedy and cure your bad breath in a day or a week. It will take months or even years.

form21

Re: After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath

Post by form21 »

what do you eat on a daily basis, could you list all the foods you eat per day? I would like to try your method.
Lias13
Total Newbie
Re: After 30 years of trial and error I have finally found a cure for my bad breath

Post by Lias13 »

To rid yourself of bad breath, green juice, a lot of green juice is the way to go.

When I started out on this journey I juice for a month straight. For breakfast, lunch, and dinner it was nothing but juice. You might want to check out a documentary "Fat, Sick, and nearly dead" or google a person by the name of Charlotte Gerson. But to answer your question form21 I eat/drink mostly a plant base diet. My refrigerator is mostly vegetables and fruits. I use the vegetables mostly for juicing and blending. The 2 juices I often use are the green juice and carrots and apple juice. For breakfast I do the green juice. If I get tire of that I use fresh coconut juice, a mixed of leafy green (spinach, kale,etc.) and a banana. Blend it up and wow, delicious. For lunch a salad and some celery and carrot sticks. For dinner raw zucchini spaghetti and more veggies or sometime a green or carrot/apple juice. Sometime I do a banana shake for dessert consist of soy milk, banana, and a little raw honey. What I eat on a daily basis changes from day to day but it mostly consist of vegetables and fruits. Sometime I do cheat from time to time. Just google plant base/raw food recipes there are a lot of ways to prepare the veggies.
form21

Post by form21 »

hey there i bought a 59aud juicer from kmart when i visited the mall tonight. It came in a humongous box and i hauled it home on my arm. I got all the ingredients except for dandelions (kale, green swiss chard, cos lettuce, and granny smith apples). Now my breath smells like a strong kale odour. Where do you find your dandelions from? I used to juice dandelions too but there was this house near my area where i used to live and their front yard was filled with overgrown weeds and dandelions so i would stop my car by that house and pick (from the dirt with a metal fork) a bag of dandelions then come home and juice them which would only produce a small amount if juice. The apples seem to make the most juice from a small amount of apples and i feel that the juice from the granny smiths are rather sweet which may have a poor effect on my breath.
Lias13
Total Newbie

Post by Lias13 »

Hello form21, I will tell you what machines I use to juice/blend my veggie and leafy greens. I have 3 machines, Vitamix Professional Series, Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus, and a Omega 8006 Juicer. One blender and 2 juicers, each machine has its own purpose. My blender is a Vitamix Professional Series which I use to make my green/fruits/veggies smoothies. I use fresh coconut water to make most of my green/veggies smoothies. My second machine is the Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus which was used in the documentary "Fat, Sick, and nearly dead". This machine is primary for making juice from veggies and fruits. I make a lot of carrots/apples juice with this machine. Leafy green like kale, dandelion green, etc will not work well with this machine. To extract the most juice from leafy greens you will need my 3rd machine, the Omega 8006 Juicer. I use this machine to make my green juice/Chlorophyll. I use a bundle of dandelion greens, 2 bundle of kales, a bundle of green chards, one Romaine lettuce, and a Granny Smith apple and it can yield about 2 full glasses of juice.

Here in the States I get my dandelion green at Sprouts Farmer Market or at the Farmer Market. I also see it at Stater Bros, but most of the "health" food store should have them. If you can't find any dandelion green you can also use green bell pepper, watercress, chives, and endives all in the green juice.

But once again, in order to see result you must avoid all the food I mentioned in the previous post. I forgot to put in meat also. Pretty much my friend we have to go on a plant base diet. We must consume a ton of veggies, the only way to do this is by drinking it.

If you're interested in seeking knowledge of how to become healthier, please google Charlotte Gerson or her website gerson.org
salehia802

Post by salehia802 »

hi. really agree with Hippocrates and you! we are what we eat.
but some questions:
do you mean you are raw vegetarian now?
and don't you ever eat cakes,cheese,rice,bread & etc... i mean do you give up all kinds of food you have before ?
hadn't you any problem with tonsils or sinus?
don't you have white tongue or PND or digestion disease now?
how do you know that you have not BB anymore.do you ask someone or because of reacts?
how do you use probiotics and enzymes? pills or foods?
really apologies for many questions but i'm sure you understand us...
thank you :)
Lias13
Total Newbie

Post by Lias13 »

No need to apologies salehia802 I totally know where you are coming from. When I started on this journey I did 1 month straight of nothing but juice. After that it was more of a 95/5 diet, 95 veggie juice the other 5 the food I missed. I have been doing a plant base diet for six month now. My diet is like 90/20 now. In the beginning my breath smells like rotten meat and after the 3rd month of juicing it is manageable confirmed by my wife. Yes, I have a wife, she is a keeper. If it started out smelling like rotten meat and juicing made it smell like manageable it is a hell of improvement to me. I still have a long way to go. But it is improving day by day. Now, I still try to avoid the food that I mention but if I had some cakes at a party I will do a coffee enema that night. I take probiotics and enzymes in pill.

I have bad breath since I was like 7 years old, I am now 42 years old. I had all the symptoms from whtie tongue, sinus problem, to tonsil stones. I even went so far as to have laser surgery to get rid of my tonsil stones. The only thing that did for me was no more tonsil stones and put a dent in my bank account. I have tried all the natural remedies for bad breath from apple cider vinegar to hydrogen peroxide to grapefruit seed extract to rinse your nostril, nothing really help. For bad breath people like us, the only way to rid yourself of bad breath is a plant base diet and juicing.

This will be a long journey but don't give up we will get there...one green juice at a time.
form21

Post by form21 »

How often do you cheat and what foods do you cheat with? Another question, when you wake up in the mornings nowadays does the taste on your tongue taste like nothing (like water flavour i guess)?
form21

Post by form21 »

I constantly feel hungry being on a juice foet. How did you survive it for 6 months?
form21

Post by form21 »

I meant *diet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic