Your Email Address:

First Name:

Staphylococcus aureus and PND

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Norman
Re: Staphylococcus aureus and PND

Post by Norman »

mindspace wrote:Hi Norman Do you know frequent use of antibiotics what led to-leaky gut,yeast overgrowth and toxic mold because you've lost serious amount of good bacteria.You should take now serious amount of probiotic,not antibiotic and maybe antifungal as well.And you should eat healthy.Otherwise you make your situation the worst-it is what I have now.
how can you say that antibiotics arz the cause of leaky gut?? Leaky gut mostly occurs when you have overgrowth of bacteria in your intensines, most doctors przscribe antibiotics followed by probiotics to heal leaky gut

aydinmur
God

Re: Re:

Post by aydinmur »

Norman wrote: One thing is for sure my bad breath is not comming from my intensines if that was the case rifaximine would have worked for sure as this anti biotic only works in the intensines.
Dear Norman,
Thank you for the question.

Before all, you should quit the idea that rifaximine only works in the intensine.
This antibiotics are used for many infections including tuberculosis, conjuctivitis, urinary tract infections and more.
But then also hydrogen perixide works if I gargle with it. i gargle with it for 10 minuted anf Im bad breath free for 5-6 hours . Which indicates that the problem lies in the mouth ?? But then again why does betaine hcl work which increases stomach acid ???

Secondly, if hydrogen peroxide stops your halitosis for hours, it is Type 1 halitosis. No need to look for any reason at far areas from mouth
Note: im diagnosed with sibo but the sibo tratment does nothing for me itd my third week on rifaximine 550 twife a day . I have to tzke ot for 4 weeks but Im afraid it will give me more problems Im thinking to stop the course.

Lastly, if you would like to change microbial profile of intestinal microbiata , you should change your life style. Feed habits, alcohol, cigar, sleep time, meal volume/time and others
-Murat
Attraction
Advanced

Re: Re:

Post by Attraction »

aydinmur wrote:
Norman wrote: One thing is for sure my bad breath is not comming from my intensines if that was the case rifaximine would have worked for sure as this anti biotic only works in the intensines.
Secondly, if hydrogen peroxide stops your halitosis for hours, it is Type 1 halitosis. No need to look for any reason at far areas from mouth

-Murat
Yes! If Hydrogen Peroxide cures your bb, it means stomach is not the problem!

Suggestions:
  • ○ Get a Panorex X-ray of your mouth to find all infections, cavities, etc.
    ○ Oral probiotics (have heard Pro-Dental works well)
    ○ Eat healthy (fruits & vegetables)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic