Broken hearted girl

Tell us your story with bad breath
Miss25
Total Newbie
Broken hearted girl

Post by Miss25 »

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Though I've never been on a date with anyone on Valentine. Lol
I had the love of my life. LDR. We met on facebook in 2010. I broke up with him in 2012 before me and my family went on a vacation in our hometown where he lives too because I was so ashamed of my BB. So he doesn't know I was there, but in the last few days of my vacation, someone in my relative told him then he went to meet me. I didn't have a choice but face him. Luckily, he had a cold that time, he can't smell. :lol: So we talked and we got back together.
He loved me so much and wanted to marry me but I ended our relationship in 2015, because I became hopeless that my BB will never be cured. He never knew about it. I just told him that I didn't love him anymore. Ouch! ](*,) :cry:

sisi_
Total Newbie

Re: Broken hearted girl

Post by sisi_ »

Miss25 wrote:Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I had the love of my life. LDR. We met on facebook in 2010. I broke up with him in 2012 before me and my family went on a vacation in our hometown where he lives too because I was so ashamed of my BB. So he doesn't know I was there, but in the last few days of my vacation, someone in my relative told him then he went to meet me. I didn't have a choice but face him. Luckily, he had a cold that time, he can't smell. :lol: So we talked and we got back together.
He loved me so much and wanted to marry me but I ended our relationship in 2015, because I became hopeless that my BB will never be cured. He never knew about it. I just told him that I didn't love him anymore. Ouch! ](*,) :cry:
Hello broken hearted girl!
I' ve Never been on a date with anyone on Valentine too, I never had a boyfriend actually lol. I become 20 this year. Well there is a guy, friends since high school, we met twice on December. He says he likes me, wants to meet me again ( and I keep asking myself why, doesn't he notice how weird I am?) but no... I don't want to meet him anymore.
I discovered this site yesterday, so happy. Valentine gift. Sorry if I made mistakes. English isn't my native language.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you are wasting your time....declining dates just because you have bb...you will get old someday and you will be sorry.....like I am
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Good point. How old r u jimmy?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
cyberzero
Total Newbie

Post by cyberzero »

that's sad :(. even i too have to give up on my love due to this condition. at first, this problem can be hidden or masked with something but on the long term, this thing is a killer. still single @27. fighting alone and hoping for a breakthrough.
anonymous_aj@
Total Newbie

Post by anonymous_aj@ »

cyberzero wrote:that's sad :(. even i too have to give up on my love due to this condition. at first, this problem can be hidden or masked with something but on the long term, this thing is a killer. still single @27. fighting alone and hoping for a breakthrough.
Hey I'm on the same boat I'm 30 my life has been miserable i need someone to talk to if you available [email protected]
cleanbreathwant

Post by cleanbreathwant »

Miss25 wrote:Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I've had a similar situation happen to me. It really is so sad as they have no idea and they think it's their fault why you won't visit. This life is hell. Humans are social beings.
cleanbreathwant

Jimi Stein wrote:80

how long have you had bb?
Morena212
Total Newbie

Post by Morena212 »

I completely understand you! This is a punishment i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy. Good luck!
cleanbreathwant

Morena212 wrote:I completely understand you! This is a punishment i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy. Good luck!

I sometimes think about this. I was badly bullied when I was younger, but still, I wouldn't wish this BB on them. No one deserves it.
Kh mer
Total Newbie

Post by Kh mer »

Hello . sorry for my English I’m also a broken heart girl I think maybe I can’t have love in my life I alway afraid to talk to someone and now I’m 19 and end of high school this year . I’m afraid that I can’t find a job because of this problem . How can I live my life .im so depress And I think this is help me some and I want to share with u
. When wake up I just brush my tongue with toothbrush without water . Bc when I clean with water my tongue became dry and I can’t brush it . After I brush teeth and wait for 2mn then rinse with water.
. Don’t drink water after meal wait for 30mn or 1 hour or u can drink it little bit to clean mouth . Let acid working
. Don’t eat fruit after a meal wait 2 to 3 hour after . Don’t eat too much sour food too
. Don’t sleep after having meal wait for 3 hour or can sleep sit . Bc if I sleep when waking I feel acids from the stomach go back to mouth and cause phlegm on my throat or near the nose .
. don’t eat food that hard to digest like meat gluten dairy
. When I use mouthwash ( no alcohol) my tongue became dry but I eat cucumber after I feel it help moisturize and fresh .
. Throughout the day don’t put the tongue touch the hard palate just relax it down just breathing naturally feel the air that inhale from nose go to the mouth and throat focuses on inhale and exhale 10mn up I feel mouth and throat cool fresh maybe the oxygen help clean the bacteria in mouth too
. Don’t close mouth for Too long
. When I’m stress I just focus on your breathing in and out for some minute
. Use something to get out the tonsil stone .
. At night if i meditation before sleep when I wake up my mouth doesn’t smell at all though I don’t brush teeth it also not smell . Just sit close the eye and mouth put the tongue down focuse on breathing in and out feel the air
In the mouth I do it for 15 or 20 min .
Hope this can help u some and sorry for my word too
cyberzero
Total Newbie

Post by cyberzero »

Thanks for the tips. I can feel this definitely will improve anyone having this condition.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Miss25 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:37 am Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

If your BB is serious, he might still have smelt it despite his cold. Might be worth a try to open up to him. It's hard to muster up the courage though.
Jimi Stein wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:59 am you are wasting your time....declining dates just because you have bb...you will get old someday and you will be sorry.....like I am

It's a deal breaker for most people. Sometimes, it's better to just let them go with a good impression of you than embarrass yourself and give them a horrible impression.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Well, one thing most ladies, young girls,men did not know is the fact that

TRUE LOVERS ARE BLIND. Yes,they are blind to outward defects. As a young man, I have met ladies who knows that my breath is sticky(note that at that point in time, I have little knowledge on how to mask or combat against bb especially during social gathering)

So, there was a complete lack ofbself confidence from my part that prevented me from opening up to most of these ladies.

As Jimi pointed out earlier. Now, I never hesitate to take advantage of such opportunity. There is nothing as bad as FEAR OF FEAR. Well, this will always keep one in bondage and prevent them from taking positive step's.

Thanks
Smilinagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic