Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm making progress

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oneday4800
Advanced
I'm making progress

Post by oneday4800 »

So when I lived home with my family,I ordered things I've done lots of research on one by because I couldn't afford everything at once. But living with such a big family,someone always had to use the restroom and that caused me anxiety. Fear of someone walking in behind me after doing my routine as I've always seen them run out and exhale from holding in their breath. I just couldn't deal with it. It took me 30 mins to do everything and someone always knocked so I stuck with just brushing my teeth and tongue to get out asap. But I've moved out with a guy few months ago I've known for many years. He's promised he'll help me find a cure and research just as much as me.

Now that I can do my whole routine and take my time without freaking out, I'm actually seeing a change. Small but positive. Another thing is,he won't admit to smelling me when I know he can. He's told me he fears I'll leave him once I'm cured(he was pretty tipsy) and didn't wanna help when I first asked. He feels I'm out of his league. He denies he ever said that now cuz I push him to admit he smells me.

I look for anything he says that I can use against him. On a separate drunk night,he's told me he's helping cuz he doesn't wanna be selfish like that. I asked what he means,he acts like he never said that either. Ugh. Anyways,sorry for the ramble. This is what I've been doing for 15 days

Brush teeth and tongue with oral b pro 1000. I use w/e toothpaste and add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil. It's very strong!

Reach far back as I can with the toothbrush 'off' and spread the paste on my tongue. I let it sit for 5 mins and brush off with toothbrush 'on'.

I use a 1 to 3 colloidal silver and water mix for mouthwash for 30-60 secs and spit

I then spray my tongue with breathrx spray. Says to spray 2-3 times but I do about 10. Let that sit for 5 mins and brush off

Then use therabreath advance mouthwash for 30-60 secs and spit of course

I wait 10 mins and take 2 different dental probiotics. 3 of one and 2 of the other. Then I'm finally done.

I do it when waking up and right before bed.

This might not make sense but my breath isn't as heavy. I say ,10 being the worst,I was at a ten and now at a 9. I feel hopeful about this. I also smoked weed again for the first time in years(not counting edibles) and was nervous cuz my breath would get 20 xs worse. That's one reason y I quit smoking. Anyway, my breath was still at a 9 and I felt so happy lol.

When I first started the probiotics, I'm pretty sure I was having some die off. But after the 1st week,it went away. I ran out after the 15 days accidentally, had a lot going on,and had to wait for him to buy me more. While I was waiting ,the progress i made almost immediately started to reverse. It took him about a week to reorder and although I still feel at a 9,it's not the same. It's all pricey and since he's the only one working,I fear he'll get sick of spending so much money on it all when he doesn't even want me to get better.

letsgetcured

Re: I'm making progress

Post by letsgetcured »

lol my breath would never "get better" with weed. The smell just changed. Same intensity but different type of smell.
Kind of in the same situation as you except I haven't had a discussion with my boyfriend about it. To his knowledge, I don't know that I have bad breath.
Even with my breath he always treats me like he'd be stupid to lose me to someone else so either my breath is not THATT bad or I'm just freakin amazing lol. I'm assuming I'm amazing because my breath is definitely disturbing.

But, to be honest, you can't blame the guy. It sounds like you're a really attractive and/or smart girl that he doesn't think he deserves for whatever reason. So although he does want you to be the best person you can be and doesn't want you to suffer, there's a little part of him that likes the fact that you have something that would make other guys not want to steal you from him. It's a sick way of thinking if you ask me but you can't help how you feel. I'm sure if someone got you drunk, all your effed up thoughts and feelings would come pouring out too.

Just be happy that he's there for you and is helping you. For many people that don't have bb, bad breath is an absolute deal breaker regardless of how many other good qualities you have. If he was someone that was no good for you, he would have either left you a long time ago or shown zero interest in helping you get resolve this life-destroying issue.
oneday4800
Advanced

Post by oneday4800 »

Lol smoking definitely made it worse. Even edibles would would do it but wasn't as deadly as a blunt. I love being high but it makes me even more stressed out about my bb if I'm not in a good place mentally. Which isn't often

I think it's amazing ur bf thinks you don't know u have bb and treats u normal. Mines so careful about what he says, I have him always thinking about it. Of course I blame myself. We've fought about it but I still can't help it. He says I'm so annoying about it,if he did smell me he would tell me yes so I can stfu :lol:

And him being drunk and talking didn't bother me. What bothers me is he says things that means he HAS to smell me but when I ask for details about what he means,he changes subject or just denies saying it. I told him it wouldn't hurt me at all,cuz it really wouldn't,but it'll help me know what's working and what isn't. And yeah,ive absolutely said and done things wrong when drunk lol

I really am thankful he's helping me if I sound ungrateful. This reply made me feel kinda bad lol idky. I need to chill out
letsgetcured

Post by letsgetcured »

oneday4800 wrote:Lol smoking definitely made it worse. Even edibles would would do it but wasn't as deadly as a blunt. I love being high but it makes me even more stressed out about my bb if I'm not in a good place mentally. Which isn't often

I think it's amazing ur bf thinks you don't know u have bb and treats u normal. Mines so careful about what he says, I have him always thinking about it. Of course I blame myself. We've fought about it but I still can't help it. He says I'm so annoying about it,if he did smell me he would tell me yes so I can stfu :lol:

And him being drunk and talking didn't bother me. What bothers me is he says things that means he HAS to smell me but when I ask for details about what he means,he changes subject or just denies saying it. I told him it wouldn't hurt me at all,cuz it really wouldn't,but it'll help me know what's working and what isn't. And yeah,ive absolutely said and done things wrong when drunk lol

I really am thankful he's helping me if I sound ungrateful. This reply made me feel kinda bad lol idky. I need to chill out

Aw, dont feel bad!! It's hard on both ends. I mean put yourself in his shoes. Of course he wants to help you as much as he can but if you think about it, what's the point of telling you everyday how bad your breath is if there's nothing you can do about it at the moment? If you just had occasional "normal" bb, he would be way more willing to tell you it stinks because you can easily go brush your teeth or chew gum and solve the problem in like 2 mins. It doesn't work like that for us..and maybe he feels like you'd get depressed if he kept telling you it still smells the same regardless of what method you try because you might just give up before you reach your breakthrough. It seems like he just wants you to keep your spirits up. I do, however, know where your frustration is coming from..trust me. It's soooo important to have someone be 100% honest with you but sometimes you have to put yourself in other people's shoes and make sense out of why they do and say certain things.
oneday4800
Advanced

Post by oneday4800 »

You're absolutely right. I've never looked at it from his side before. Thanks for your input,I can understand him more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic