Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dentist appointment tomorrow and im shaking already

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oneday4800
Advanced
Dentist appointment tomorrow and im shaking already

Post by oneday4800 »

I should be happy,and Iam but , I'm so scared! I'm mainly afraid of having to sit with others in the waiting room. The thought makes me feel faint and nauseous. Im so ashamed of myself . Ijust want ssome words of encouragement. In my head,the dentist is gonna show the biggest reaction and I'm freaking myself out more. I'm gonna have an aanxiety attack

Drake
Re: Dentist appointment tomorrow and im shaking already

Post by Drake »

Stop worrying. You'll do fine. Let us know how it goes.
letsgetcured

Post by letsgetcured »

Never feel so nervous going to a dentist.

For starters, they deal with people with bb allllll the time. Most of the times, the people dont even know it or its just not a concern for them.
Secondly, they are there to HELP you through this process. Best case scenario, theyll find something and fix your problem. Worse case scenario, theyll tell you everything looks good..and even then, at least you have one area crossed off your list of bb sources.

Good luck! :)
oneday4800
Advanced

Post by oneday4800 »

Thanks guys. The waiting room was empty,thank God! So I calmed down so much at that moment. The tooth that i noticed smells like shit,I have a huge cavity that needs to be taken care of asap they said. It's all so expensive so gonna need to talk about it the options with my bf. I've been prescribed antibiotics(and pain pills, although I haven't been in pain in weeks so might not take those)to "buy time" so it doesn't get worse.

Also have stage 2 gum disease which is reversible and common. She said as big as the cavity is and me never being to the dentist before,(grew up very poor and only now have the opportunity to go cuz of my bf paying) she's surprised I don't have stage 3 and that it's only one tooth that needs work. I was showed xrays and I noticed a wisdom tooth wasn't straight nor fully out so she wasn't sure if that would need to go,time will tell . if I start having issues with it though, said it should be taken out. Anyways, I'll keep u guys updated. It really wasn't as bad so next time should be an ease. She told me,force of habit, to stop covering my mouth and it's ok.

The price is crazy though and he wants to look around for different prices. I really don't think I can do that all over again. It was very violating to me and they left the door open while being in my mouth. I know for a fact I had the whole building smelling. I'm just glad it's over with. I hope I can drink while taking these pills
oneday4800
Advanced

Post by oneday4800 »

Oh and that wisdom tooth ,I've had problems with it off and on for months- a year so I'm sure I'm gonna need it pulled
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

I promise you you didn't have the whole build smelling. I think sometimes we definitely stress and over exaggerate our smells. Other people may not even notice it when we think they are.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic