Your Email Address:

First Name:

I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
drbella
Total Newbie

I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor

Post by drbella »

I have the cure.... I have the cure.... I have the cure.... I always said when I find a cure I would share with you guys. Because even tho we don't know eachother we share a common bond.

I suffered from BB, coated tongue, PND and a foul nasal odor for 7 years. The odor could fill up a room. No matter what I tried nothing worked

Tonsils removed 2011
Sinus surgery 2014
Tongue rejuvenation 2016
Candida diet 2012
Acid reflux surgery 2012
I took every vitamin and probiotic

NOTHING WORKED!!! Overtime I isolated my self from friends and family. I thought about ending me life almost daily.

Last month I got on a mission to rid myself of this horrible odor. I found a holistic dentist who specializes in ozone dental cleaning. I got my teeth and tongue cleaned with ozone water. The treatment worked so well that I brought my own ozone machine to use at home. My tongue is pink, I no longer have to hold my breath in small spaces. I get ZERO reaction!!!!

If you want to rid yourself of your bb and nasal odor. Brush you teeth 3 times a day with a flouride free toothpaste, scrap you tongue with a mental scraper. Don't use the tongue brush it pushes the bacteria deeper into your tongue. Rise your mouth with ozone water and irrigate your sinuse with ozone water. As GOD is my witness you will be odor free.

I recommend for you to see a ozone dentist first. . Once you have your first professional cleaning you will be fine if you keep up your cleaning at home. Good luck guys ❤️

Robert20
Junior
Re: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor

Post by Robert20 »

Where do I even get this water from? Damn in my third world country I think I don't even have that type of dentist. I have searched on google for a bit can't find anything..
Smellyorus
Total Newbie

Post by Smellyorus »

I've seen some of your old posts on how Cipro/sandpaper scraping cured you. What happened with those?
letsgetcured

Post by letsgetcured »

Can you please keep us updated on your progress?

I saw your old posts and you seem to have been temporarily cured like 3-4 times. I'm at the point now where I have nothing to lose by trying them all (except money of course lol) but I'd like to know if it's worth it first.

Thank you! Hope this works out for all of us nasal sufferers. Nothing is more worse than bad breath until it comes from your nose too :(
bbshiit
Total Newbie

Post by bbshiit »

can u please send me your product you ordered via pm ?
redtonguewanabee
Total Newbie

Post by redtonguewanabee »

Can you share what product you use? I also have tried multiple things and have had multiple surgeries (tonsillectomy, septoplasty and turbinite reduction) with no results. Thanks!
drbella
Total Newbie

Post by drbella »

Smellyorus wrote:I've seen some of your old posts on how Cipro/sandpaper scraping cured you. What happened with those?

Hello

No that crap didn't work. Because the bacteria grew right back. So far I'm still doing good with the ozone treatment.
drbella
Total Newbie

Post by drbella »

redtonguewanabee wrote:Can you share what product you use? I also have tried multiple things and have had multiple surgeries (tonsillectomy, septoplasty and turbinite reduction) with no results. Thanks!

DO NOT LET ANYMORE DOCTORS CUT YOUR BODY. NO MORE SURGERIES!!! These doctors are scamming us. They no damn well we don't have any problems with our sinuses. But they operate on us anyway. For years I was convinced the odor was coming from my nose. I can't count how many times I went to the ENT. The reason why you have nasal odor is because of the bacteria deeply embedded in your tongue. It's reaching up to your sinuses. Please try to find a holistic dentist who specializes in ozone dental therapy in your area. If you can't find one close fly to another city. If flying is out of the option purchase your own ozone machine online. I promise with just one or two treatments. Your odor will be gone completely. Just make sure to brush your teeth and scrap your tongue at least 3 to 4 times a day. If you keep up this routine you will be odor free.
drbella
Total Newbie

Post by drbella »

Robert20 wrote:Where do I even get this water from? Damn in my third world country I think I don't even have that type of dentist. I have searched on google for a bit can't find anything..
If you can't find a holistic dentist who specializes in ozone therapy. Purchase a ozone machine online. You can find tons of videos about ozone therapy on YouTube. Please message me if you want my doctors info.
drbella
Total Newbie

Post by drbella »

letsgetcured wrote:Can you please keep us updated on your progress?

I saw your old posts and you seem to have been temporarily cured like 3-4 times. I'm at the point now where I have nothing to lose by trying them all (except money of course lol) but I'd like to know if it's worth it first.

Thank you! Hope this works out for all of us nasal sufferers. Nothing is more worse than bad breath until it comes from your nose too :(

Trust me I know your pain So far I'm still doing good. I get ZERO reactions. It feels soooooooooooo good to feel normal again. It feels good to look people in the eye now when I speak. If you would like to know my doctors info. Please message me. More than likely you can find a holistic ozone dentist in your city. If not purchase a ozone machine on YouTube. I think you will get better results if you get cleaned my a professional first.
drbella
Total Newbie

Post by drbella »

bbshiit wrote:can u please send me your product you ordered via pm ?

Sure. I'm new here so I have to figure out how to use this thing. Lol
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

If anybody else will do it please confirm that it's working.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

drbella wrote:
Smellyorus wrote:I've seen some of your old posts on how Cipro/sandpaper scraping cured you. What happened with those?

Hello

No that crap didn't work. Because the bacteria grew right back. So far I'm still doing good with the ozone treatment.
I wonder how many days this method will still work....bb is very resistant.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

Jimi Stein wrote:
drbella wrote:

Hello

I wonder how many days this method will still work....bb is very resistant.....
Hey Jimi, did you ever get rid of your bad breath?
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Jim I've wondered the same thing were you ever able to overcome your bad breath???
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic