Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ikageorgian
Advanced

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by ikageorgian »

You Cool, Jimi 8) 8) 8)

Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

Cureplzz wrote:
Life goes on It seems like your jealous that bleach didn't help you. How can you warn someone when you TRIED IT YOURSELF now all of a sudden your so against it because it DIDN'T work for you. I've wanted to kill myself because of this ****ing curse so if I ***k myself over myself by doing this solution oh well how about YOU found some The factual information on it that is bad for long term use and we'll go from there. Get Lost and let us ENJOY being bb free which is something we all dream, wish, and pray for and please stop making it seem as if we're pushing this on anyone Jim created this site for us to share what is working for us and what's NOT so why are you hounding us. I've read many post from other users stating what they felt have worked for them you don't go around trying to bash others just bc it's something you wouldn't do if you don't agree with it then KEEP IT MOVING simple.
I think its funny how the narrative of this whole discussion went from, "Using Clorox bleach for longterm use is safe and we have studies to back up our claim." And now that Ive proven your studies to be phony, all of a sudden the narrative changes to, "Im jealous and im trying to take away your happiness." Go back to the beginning of this argument, I never said anything to you or SEARCHING. The only thing I did was I warned the user Gingin of the potential longterm risk, i didnt even tell her not to do it, I just said be careful. Now im jealous for putting you in your place for calling me out? Lol ok. The purpose of this forum is to share ideas and opinions, so if you dont like it then maybe you should not be on a forum to begin with.

One of my friends on here, Norman, once told me he finds temporary relief from Hydrogen Peroxide, 10-24 hours a day of relief to be exact. I then tried Hydrogen Peroxide myself and it didnt work but I didnt critisize him for using HP because on the HP bottle it says its ok to use HP as an oral rinse. So where on a Clorox bleach bottle does it say its ok to use for oral rinse? And yet you people are on here telling people its ok to use clorox bleach as an oral rinse as if you have factual proof.

The reason why I warn people of using the bleach solution longterm is because after I used the bleach solution one time, not only did it not work for me but it also turned my mucous to a highlight yellow color that ive never seen before which was my side effect from the solution. After I stopped, the side effect went away. Now I could have came back to this forum post a few months ago when that happened to me and called you guys out but instead I remained silent. However, as I talked to people I would occasionally see people promote this false idea of this bleach solution thing being proven to be safe to use longterm so I felt that it was important to warn Gingin and Golbahar of the potential longterm dangers that you, SEARCHING and IKAGEORGIAN refuse to disclose.

And you tell me to provide factual information of Clorox not being dangerous for longterm use but im not the one telling people to use or dont use Clorox bleach as an oral rinse, im not the one telling people thay using Clorox bleach for longterm use is or is not safe, I only stated that it can "potentially" be dangerous with longterm use. And i have been warning people but I never told one person not to do it. However, since you guys are recommending people to do it and are telling me people it is safe to do so for longterm use then you guys should be the ones to provide evidence and obviously since the narrative is now, "Im jealous and I want to take away your happiness" then that just means that you're trying to use me as a scapegoat because you cant provide any factual evidence to support your claims.

Also, I do believe Jimi did create this site so people can share ideas and I told Jimi not too long ago that this is the best website Ive ever came accross that deals with bad breath and other bad odor conditions. However, you people promoting lies and potentially causing harm to other members is hurting the integrity of this website and it needs to stop. So by all means if you want to do the bleach solution and put your health at risk go ahead, no one ever told you to stop doing it, but dont put other people in that same risky situation and if you do at least be honest and tell them that you do not have factual proof that using clorox bleach longterm is safe.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

ikageorgian wrote:
Hey, listen to me, You desperate Shithead, don't offendd me any more, or I will come after you and teach you a Frickin lesson. You know what I'm saying?
I myself and others are ready, for, to be bb free (and I am bb free 15 days, You C...t, so be envy.) notwithstanding, it has side effects, or not.
Regarding swimmers, you are full of shit here, no chlorine poisoning is known to me, I know my fathers generation of water polo players, my generation and younger generation ( my nephew is member of World National Team of Water Polo) plays in Hungarian team, altogether 70 years span.
You imagine for yourself, some mysterious poisoning stuff, in Agata Christie manner. Go write some mystery fiction, I see writing is at your ease.

So my dear friend, take it easy and stay cool, relax unless God punishes you more severely, than your incurable bb. Watch people to transform in to happiest people ever, every day, and enjoy. God bless You. [-o< [-o< [-o<
You think Im really worried about your threat. In fact if you do decide to come out here to Las Vegas, NV USA, ill even reimburse you for all of your traveling cost. Ill even put you in a five star resort. Hell bring your whole family. But of course, your just all talk but if you're serious ill give you my address.

Also what does your family being water polo swimmers have anything to do with Clorox bleach being safe to use for longterm use? I dont give a dam if you or your son was Michal Phelps, the legend himself, that doesnt change anything lol you're delusional my friend.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

Jimi Stein wrote:come on people relax......
bleach is used in hospitals, washing clothes, food industry all the time

HALITOMAFIA sells that chloein dioxed crap and bleach seems to be without any sideeffects if you do not exagarate with it.
You can use 1 : 100 dillution instead of stroger and wash your mouth after.....so you will be safe....it is used in dentistry for ***k sake, people swallow it everytime....
Im not going to argue with you, for our relationship must be in good standing as I hope to do business with you in the future to your dissmay as we've talk in past about.

However, Chlorine Dioxide and Sodium Hypochlorite(Clorox) have two different chemical structures and as a result have different properties. The effects can be different but as i said before do what you choose to do but make sure you tell people the truth in the same process.
searching
Master

Post by searching »

In the journal Periodontology 2000, Vol. 60, 2012, 110–137 the published article, entitled Low-cost periodontal therapy written by dental professor Jorgen Slots, D.D.S, Ph.D. of the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, stated the following:

Cited from Fig 2, Page 125 of the article:
Treatment of advanced⁄refractory periodontitis, the patient applying self-care may perform these steps with, stated treatment, frequency & (duration):

“Self-care: Subgingival irrigation and oral rinsing with dilute (0.2%) sodium hypochlorite, two to three times weekly (lifelong)”
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Can we organize info in some way? Maybe use another thread to report your BB info and the results? Like:

Severity: 1 meter / room filling...

Duration: 24/7 for x number of years...

Nasal / oral / both:

Any other symptoms:

Number of days tried:

Effectiveness: remove BB completely, immediate effect, last for x hours

Side effects: none / yellow teeth...
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

searching wrote:In the journal Periodontology 2000, Vol. 60, 2012, 110–137 the published article, entitled Low-cost periodontal therapy written by dental professor Jorgen Slots, D.D.S, Ph.D. of the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, stated the following:

Cited from Fig 2, Page 125 of the article:
Treatment of advanced⁄refractory periodontitis, the patient applying self-care may perform these steps with, stated treatment, frequency & (duration):

“Self-care: Subgingival irrigation and oral rinsing with dilute (0.2%) sodium hypochlorite, two to three times weekly (lifelong)”
As far as i can see there were two studies in this article conducted involving Sodium Hypochlorite and patients to show the the positive effects of Sodium Hypochlorite against various gum diseases. Study one involved an unknown amount of prison inmates who for 21 days abstained from regular dental hygiene to be supervised using Sodium Hypochlorite as an oral rinse. Then it talks about the benfits of how it helped the inmates various gum problems. They did a similar study on an unknown amount of college students but since it was college students they used the traditional way of how dentist apply sodium hypochlorite with a syringe and a suction tool. In addition, they didnt give a duration of that study.

In both studies, not one patient involved had their health monitored for continued use, nor was there a questionnaire or survey to gather information and the opinions from the patients involved. This article didnt even recommend Sodium Hypochlorite be used to fight halitosis, instead they recommended Chlorhexidine to fight halitosis as an oral rinse. And they still couldnt even give any proven evidence that, that is safe to use an oral rinse too.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Life_Goes_On wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Hey, listen to me, You desperate Shithead, don't offendd me any more, or I will come after you and teach you a Frickin lesson. You know what I'm saying?
I myself and others are ready, for, to be bb free (and I am bb free 15 days, You C...t, so be envy.) notwithstanding, it has side effects, or not.
Regarding swimmers, you are full of shit here, no chlorine poisoning is known to me, I know my fathers generation of water polo players, my generation and younger generation ( my nephew is member of World National Team of Water Polo) plays in Hungarian team, altogether 70 years span.
You imagine for yourself, some mysterious poisoning stuff, in Agata Christie manner. Go write some mystery fiction, I see writing is at your ease.

So my dear friend, take it easy and stay cool, relax unless God punishes you more severely, than your incurable bb. Watch people to transform in to happiest people ever, every day, and enjoy. God bless You. [-o< [-o< [-o<
You think Im really worried about your threat. In fact if you do decide to come out here to Las Vegas, NV USA, ill even reimburse you for all of your traveling cost. Ill even put you in a five star resort. Hell bring your whole family. But of course, your just all talk but if you're serious ill give you my address.

Also what does your family being water polo swimmers have anything to do with Clorox bleach being safe to use for longterm use? I dont give a dam if you or your son was Michal Phelps, the legend himself, that doesnt change anything lol you're delusional my friend.

@life_goes_on [-X [-X [-X
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

@life goes on How are we giving out false information what you're saying means that you're implying that we are lying that we have been relieved from having this curse neither of us ever stated that doing the solution was safe we only stated was the effect that it has had on us and our lives what the ***k are you talking about this solution is a try at your own risk. PLEASE STOP SAYING WE'RE LYING about what we experience what TF do we have to lie about we all are grown as adults you can try the solution or not. Either way it goes we still are going to have fresh breath. Tbh I don't give a ***k I'm going to use it period leave me TF alone your acting as if any of us have literally stated that this is safe there are no side effects what was said is WE HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED ANY SIDE EFFECTS that does NOT MEAN THERE AREN'T ANY my health is already in ****ing danger I've wanted to die many of time bc of bb so YESSSSS IT'S WORTH IT NOW GOOD BYE and good luck with finding your cure.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

Cureplzz wrote: WE HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED ANY SIDE EFFECTS that does NOT MEAN THERE AREN'T ANY my health is already in ****ing danger I've wanted to die many of time bc of bb so YESSSSS IT'S WORTH IT NOW GOOD BYE and good luck with finding your cure.

Thats all you needed to say. At this point we will have to agree to disagree. Thank you my friend, I wish you nothing but the best.

Also I see that you live in Phoenix, AZ. If you ever want to come out here to Las Vegas on a mini vacation let me know and we can make something happen.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Update I've had post nasal drip for a while now and I'm so happy to report it's gone now
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Quick Update: 16-th day of bleach therapy, No F.... BB, neither from mouth, nor from nose. :D :D :D
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Great news!!!! I get my eye brows done weekly and of course they are literally in your face I dreaded getting my eyebrows threaded well today was the first time I got them done since I started this solution and for the first time I was actually confident and the lady didn't have to hold her breath the whole time lol I'm a happy camper!!! @ikag that's awesome I'm happy for you. @seaching I want to thank you your post really changed my life Jim THANKS SO MUCH for creating this site.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Cureplzz wrote:Great news!!!! I get my eye brows done weekly and of course they are literally in your face I dreaded getting my eyebrows threaded well today was the first time I got them done since I started this solution and for the first time I was actually confident and the lady didn't have to hold her breath the whole time lol I'm a happy camper!!! @ikag that's awesome I'm happy for you. @seaching I want to thank you your post really changed my life Jim THANKS SO MUCH for creating this site.
@cureplzz Good news honey, keep it up, I'm happy for you. In the morning I skipped the bleach, just tooht brushing and scraping, had a breakfast, still no F.... bb, but now I'll do it, of course, don't you doubt it. Ha, ha, ha. I'm soooo ****ing happy, but still paranoid, it needs time to get used to it, ain't you agree @Cureplzz??
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

I agree for sure
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic