Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Jimi Stein »

Cureplzz wrote:Hello everyone OMGGGG I am so happy in life I actually went out yesterday and I'll be meeting a friend to go out with on Friday. I'm actually enjoying life I no longer feel the need to hide from the world it's such a great feel. I've being using this solution for a MONTH and 1 week now I was so scared, nervous, unsure and hopeless that it would actually work but it does and I'm forever grateful I haven't experienced any side effects that does not mean there aren't any we're all different.I was so determined to find a cure before I go out of town for a wedding to Dallas Tx I can't wait for my trip now I will be meeting up with a couple friends I sometimes what to scream from a mountain, because I'm so happy @Jam in reference to your question about PND I didn't do anything thing special I'm guessing It's gone from using this solution.I use 8oz of water and 3 table spoons of bleach I deep gargle for at least 5mins swishing it around a little mostly gargling in my throat making sure not to swallow. I do it three times in a row once a day good luck I plan to use this for life.
good good, finally we are closer the the ultimate cure...

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Robert20 wrote:@Cureplzz do you do the nasal method as well?
I've actually only did it twice I will do it more once I get a nasal irrigator although once I gargle my nasal breath is gone cause [-( I don't want bb monster to have ANY CHANCE OF LIFE
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

ikageorgian wrote:
Cureplzz wrote:Hello everyone OMGGGG I am so happy in life I actually went out yesterday and I'll be meeting a friend to go out with on Friday. I'm actually enjoying life I no longer feel the need to hide from the world it's such a great feel. I've being using this solution for a MONTH and 1 week now I was so scared, nervous, unsure and hopeless that it would actually work but it does and I'm forever grateful I haven't experienced any side effects that does not mean there aren't any we're all different.I was so determined to find a cure before I go out of town for a wedding to Dallas Tx I can't wait for my trip now I will be meeting up with a couple friends I sometimes what to scream from a mountain, because I'm so happy @Jam in reference to your question about PND I didn't do anything thing special I'm guessing It's gone from using this solution.I use 8oz of water and 3 table spoons of bleach I deep gargle for at least 5mins swishing it around a little mostly gargling in my throat making sure not to swallow. I do it three times in a row once a day good luck I plan to use this for life.
@Cureplzz I'm so delighted you are cool. Go on, god bless you. good luck.

P.S. It's my 20-th day. BB free still. It's fuk..... awesome. God is Great. [-o< [-o< [-o<
@ikag your awesome also God bless you good luck!!!!!! Thanks
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Update: It's 3 weeks now of bleach therapy, No BB whatsoever, I'm so F.... happy and excited. :D :D :D

@Cureplzz thank you, dear.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Any updates, whoever have started bleach rinse, how's it going, keep us posted, plzzz.
DanielPine
Advanced

Post by DanielPine »

Just a warning to anyone out there. I tried this and had a major negative reaction, I had a small asthma attack, got incredibly dizzy, tingles in my fingers, and had to call an ambulance which I later cancelled.

It has been almost 6 hours and my breathing is still worsened and I'm feeling light-headed.

I am very happy for the people that this is working for, however, for me I had a negative reaction.

However, I can confirm that I did improve my bb (but it is not worth it for me).
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Congratulations to those being helped by this method. I'm interested in doing nasal irrigation now. I've never irrigated my nose before. I have often found in the past that whatever state my breath was in, my breath would be greatly improved after going swimming in public swimming pools, and I always put this down to the effects of chlorinated getting into my mouth. I'm a person who has always suffered with PND. I've never had nasal odours as far as I'm aware, but I've always got the feeling that there is a glob of PND stuck somewhere at the back of my nose, and no sooner do I manage to clear it, the next glob appears. My PND never smells bad, but it does have a slightly sour taste to it. I'm sure I'm born with some kind of predisposition to having BB, and having (had) crypted tonsils and messed-up wisdom teeth eruptions have only exacerbated my underlying cause of BB in my life. I know there are so many factors that can mean a person has BB or not, such as their body chemistry and individual species of microorganisms they happen to have around the various parts of the body, but in my case I'm fairly certain that my PND does exacerbate things for me regarding BB. And if you ever need persuading on this, just try placing a glob of mucousy mixture into a container and placing it somewhere warm. The smell is worst "bad breath" you've ever experienced. Someone recently posted on here about pain experienced when flying in planes and whether there is any significance to this and having BB. On two occasions in my life I have experienced excruciating pain in my forehead as the plane started to descend and the cabin pressure dropped. I'm talking about THE worst physical pain I've ever experienced. I thought my skull was going to crack open. I can also slightly feel this same pain when I descend into deep water. The deeper I go, the more pain I feel. I also wonder if my adenoids are playing some part in all of this. That's one of the reasons why I'd like to try nasal irrigation. The bleach is either helping because of the antimicrobial effects or because of it's odour neutralising effect (or both). And by the way, I feel that if using bleach, temporarily, in this relatively safe way helps anyone to home in on the cause of their BB problem, then that's a good thing. Long term use is probably not safe, but then neither is having chronic depression, anxiety and feeling suicidal.

Yes, be careful because bleach is an asthma trigger for me too
blessedrich

Post by blessedrich »

Ok.

I tried this too and it help. Infact i did it once and returned back to my normal routine of Waterpik with H202 every evening and after about 3 days I am still feeling the effect. My breath is still fresh. It deminishes in freshness but I will still keep to doing this once every week.

My concern is whiles doing this and whiles doing this, there is a possibility that you may swallow a little bit whiles trying to get it to your throat by goggling. What are the dangers of that. What is the worse case scenario?
blessedrich

Post by blessedrich »

ttylxman2 wrote:
why me? wrote:Does anyone have any new updates or still having positive results with this solution? I was looking for bleach at the store and couldn't find anything >8.25 SH solution. They are now selling "concentrated" bottles of bleach. I tried it and thought I put enough water to get the right concentration of 0.25%. I tested the solution on my tongue with my tooth brush and it burned like hell. I quickly washed out my mouth with water. The bad taste/burning didn't last long but I ended up pouring my solution mix down the drain.

I did a calculation and I will have to use about 35-40x of water to the amount of the bleach solution. Has anyone else used a bleach solution with a high SH concentrate of 5.25%?
I bought no-name brand concentrated bleach from the cleaning isle of a supermarket. For mixing it, I just wing it.. It only takes a tiny bit otherwise it's too strong and possibly dangerous. You learn pretty quick just by the smell of it after it is mixed. I like to put two tablespoons of bleach into a full tank in my waterpik then spray strongly through all my teeth and do a light hose down of my throat at the end. Works awesome! Chlorhexidine was nicer because I didn't have to worry about it staining clothing.. but it temporarily stained teeth which wasn't fun.
I do the same with H202 and I was wandering if i can do it with bleach. But when you hose down your throat you swallow some small amount of the solution. I don't know how safe that will be that is why I have not tried it.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Guys it should never burn just get regular Clorox bleach Walmart, Target, Dollar Tree the dollar store ... there's so many stores that has just regular bleach. Also I'm so happy this is working for some people sorry to the user with asthma problems I agree definitely not worth going into a attack good luck with finding your cure. I need to invest in a water pik.......Well to Amazon I run till next time.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Quick update: It's my 24-th day being completely BB free. I don"t have allergic or asthmatic reactions. Good luck to You all. [-o< [-o< [-o<
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

QUICK UPDATE:

One thing, in the mornings every now and than, I have from light to moderate Sulfur smell, some times from nose, some times from both, mouth and nose. it depends what I ate and how much, previous day. It's like when you mix a lot of alcoholic drinks on Friday night and next morning you have hang over and some sour sweet or whatever smell from mouth. After Chlorine bleach rinse it's completely gone, eat whatever you want.

Once again I remind you my regimen:

In the morning tooth brushing with fluoride tooth paste,tongue brushing and scraping, including very far back of the tongue, than Sodiumhypochlorite rinse for 1 minute, nasal rinse with Sodiumhypochlorite till it comes down to mouth. Dilution ratio 1 part Chlorine to 20 parts of tap drinking water.

I repeat Chlorine rinse procedures every 4 hours, 4 times a day, I have to kill VSC bacteria with such a frequency. You can try once a day, or twice a day, it's purely individual, cause every and each human body's chemistry is totally different.

It's 25-th day of Chlorine procedures, no bb at all..

God Luck to You All. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

how strong was your bb before, were you a room filler?
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Jimi Stein wrote:how strong was your bb before, were you a room filler?
Yes, unfortunately was a room filler. :( :( :(
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

good news for me....i am flushing the mouth only now, but with only few drops of bleach
Did not start the nose yes, I hope bacteria will not take over in your case, so if you do not do every 4 hours, bb will return, what if you do only once per day?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic