Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Robert20
Junior
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Robert20 »

I never did the nasal rinse, the effect was instant for me too as I remember

ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Robert20 wrote:I never did the nasal rinse, the effect was instant for me too as I remember

@Jime Stein. @Robert 20

I had this f.... disease 36 years long. So, I think my situation and your guys, slightly differ from each other. It depends on a degree of contamination,
I had severe one, I guess. Comprendre ??
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

I just need the new nasal rinse , but I lost my sense of smell , i did it 2 hours ago is it going to come back
or im screwed ?
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

you did the nasal rinse and lost the senese of smell? how much concentration of bleach did you put in?
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

I put 10 ml of chlorox and added 200 ml if water
IAM really scared
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

@Jim, what did you mean by you "feel something upward?"

@Robert, did you have nasal BB? How severe was your BB?

@ika, how did you find your wife if your BB was so severe? Isn't BB a deal breaker for most people?

@guzler, did bleach solution at least eliminate your BB? Please update us if your sense of smell comes back.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

winter wrote:@Jim, what did you mean by you "feel something upward?"

@Robert, did you have nasal BB? How severe was your BB?

@ika, how did you find your wife if your BB was so severe? Isn't BB a deal breaker for most people?

@guzler, did bleach solution at least eliminate your BB? Please update us if your sense of smell comes back.
@winter It's about love. People like and respect me. It's like you have disabled handicaped friend, you don't love him because he is invalide?? Or your girlfriend appears to have breast cancer, will you merry her or leave her alone? It's about personality, kind and good people are never alone, my friend. That's life.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

somthing upwards I meant that there is infection taste behind above the tongue I think

small update, doing this bleach now for few days, i have fresh taste....but still get reactions, but it is less.....dunno how much better my bb is....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
CherreBelle

Post by CherreBelle »

Jimi Stein wrote:small update, doing this bleach now for few days, i have fresh taste....but still get reactions, but it is less.....dunno how much better my bb is....
Yeah that is the same thing I'm experiencing with the bleach solution. It literally worked once. I make it fresh everyday and I measure out 3 tablespoons of it in a cup of water. It is ineffective and far from being a cure.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Jimi Stein wrote:somthing upwards I meant that there is infection taste behind above the tongue I think

small update, doing this bleach now for few days, i have fresh taste....but still get reactions, but it is less.....dunno how much better my bb is....
@jimi Stein. Keep doing it, I"m telling you the ratio must be at least 1X20. Do nasal rinse also. Probably you have type 1 and type 2 Hali.
When I've started it on July 12-th, it was my. friend's Dad's funeral, I got reactions of course, but it was less and less. It took for me to eradicate all this god damned bacterias 100% almost two weeks. I mean 100%, after starting it, it radically went off and than day by day subsided but surely.
It's my 29-th day and I'm completely bb free, even when I meet strangers they ain't smell nothing, I'm back to normal as I was 13 years old.
Keep doing it, it takes time, for some effect is right away, for us who have bb for 20, 30 years or more, it takes a little longer to wash away this deeply incarnated VSC bacterias from ENT cavities. But 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.

But for them, who has in addition type 3 halitosis, intestine cleansing is needed, definitely. Keep going man, you are on the right path. God bless your effort.
Good luck. [-o< [-o< [-o<
thanatos
God

Post by thanatos »

Life_Goes_On wrote:
thanatos wrote:Swimmers get it in their mouths and swallow some every day.
Yeah and because of that some swimmers may get chlorine poisoning because of the increased levels of available chlorine(AC) compared to the AC in Sodium Hypochlorite. Furthermore, how many swimmers had a study conducted on themselves that analyzes their health in the longterm from getting chlorine in their mouths everyday? Even if they were to damage something in their body from having chlorine in their mouth, they wouldnt even know it if there's no study conducted.

Look I'm not saying Clorox bleach is safe to use in the longterm and im not saying its not safe to use in the longterm, however, until there is a study proven that Clorox bleach is safe to use in the longterm as an oral rinse then I'm not going to support the promotion of using Clorox bleach as a mouth rinse on this website.

If you want to take the risk then by all means go ahead but dont put other people in that same position especially when people like SEARCHING, Cureplz, Robert20 and IKAGeorgian are telling people its ok to use Clorox bleach as a oral rinse with no factual proof. You people are so desperate you dont even care about your own personal health nor do you care about the next person's health.
What swimmers have ogtten "chlorine poisoning"?

You do realize that competitive swimmers are soaking in chlorinated water, getting it into their mouths and drinking it evey day nd the vast, vast majority of them have no symptoms at all.

Those who are using it as a mouthwash once a day, at the same concentration as pool water, are getting MUCH less exposure.

Furthermore, how many swimmers had a study conducted on themselves that analyzes their health in the longterm from getting chlorine in their mouths everyday?

None of them, becuase they're not showing any symptoms. Day in and day out, year after year of soaking in chlorinated pool water, breathing in the fumes, getting it in their mouths and swallowing it and almost none of them have any symptoms that warrant "analyzing their own health".

You obviously just want to make others afraid like you are. This is a tretment that can work for so many and change their lives and it has a long history of safety despite you having to use the words "maybe" and "might" with no evidence to back up your fear tactics.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

ikageorgian wrote: @winter It's about love. People like and respect me. It's like you have disabled handicaped friend, you don't love him because he is invalide?? Or your girlfriend appears to have breast cancer, will you merry her or leave her alone? It's about personality, kind and good people are never alone, my friend. That's life.

I believe most sufferers here can agree that socially BB is much worse than handicap and terminal illness. It is a thing that's hard to see past initially. When you all are already together, then that is a different case. They already like you for who you are.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

winter wrote:
ikageorgian wrote: @winter It's about love. People like and respect me. It's like you have disabled handicaped friend, you don't love him because he is invalide?? Or your girlfriend appears to have breast cancer, will you merry her or leave her alone? It's about personality, kind and good people are never alone, my friend. That's life.

I believe most sufferers here can agree that socially BB is much worse than handicap and terminal illness. It is a thing that's hard to see past initially. When you all are already together, then that is a different case. They already like you for who you are.
I agree, bad breath is not something that people will love and for sure they will judge you by our bad breath all the time, maybe they are some exceptions, but 99,9% of people will keep away from you....and you cant do nothing to love them even if you are the nicest person in the world....that is reality
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

QUICK UPDATE: Day 31-st of Chlorine bleach therapy. Everythings more than cool. No bb at all, nor from mouth and tongue, neither from nasal and sinus cavities. No smell or taste disorders. Just slightly yellowish tongue color.

We won people, I'm so F....... happy, even don't believe it. New life has begun, thank you all, good luck, [-o< [-o< [-o< .

P.S. Will post updates every 30 days. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
blessedrich

Post by blessedrich »

guzler wrote:I just need the new nasal rinse , but I lost my sense of smell , i did it 2 hours ago is it going to come back
or im screwed ?
Yeah same thing happen to me. I lost my sense of smell for almost 1 day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic